Ah, sorry, but it seems that I spoke too soon...! sleep.png

In v2.1 both Daedric versions no longer pulse, in either gender.  Never downloaded the "DaedricNoPulsingMeshes" addon.  Also checked without the DD addon and it still doesn't pulse.

Yes I was testing DaedricNoPulsingMeshes and apparently I forgot to uninstall it before I packed up 2.1...

With this amount of fuck ups we will reach 3.0 in no time.

Ah, sorry, but it seems that I spoke too soon...! sleep.png

In v2.1 both Daedric versions no longer pulse, in either gender.  Never downloaded the "DaedricNoPulsingMeshes" addon.  Also checked without the DD addon and it still doesn't pulse.

Yes I was testing DaedricNoPulsingMeshes and apparently I forgot to uninstall it before I packed up 2.1...

With this amount of fuck ups we will reach 3.0 in no time.

I know the feeling. If the items in the DD addon still don't work right after the update let me know and I will update it.

File Name: Vivi's Cockcage

File Submitter: Vivi

File Submitted: 09 Jun 2017

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Schlongs of Skyrim, Equipable Schlongs

Special Edition Compatible : No

Top.png

Description.png

This mod adds different type of cockcages to Skyrim. I modelled it after my own version ^^

It uses slot 52 and works for any sex and gender and supports beast races.

Currently they are available in the following versions:

Also available in red, dark red and white versions to match the gear from DD/Captured Dreams.

Versions5.jpg

It works with FloppySoS if you use the "Balls Only" option. Can be pretty nice for some poses ^^

Floppy01.gifFloppy02.gif

The equipable Fairy Drop uses slot 61, it's not perfect yet, I plan to improve it in the future. Just like FloppySoS, it can be nice for some poses, and bad for others.

Leaking01.gifLeaking02.gif

Requirements.png

Schlongs of Skyrim - VectorPlexus Regular - For the male, Argonian and Khajiit textures.

Equipable Schlongs - For the female textures.

HowTo.png

Use AddItemMenu or type "help cockcage" into the console, then use the "player.additem xx" command.

You can also craft them at the forge now.

You might have to change your armor to "Revealing" under SoS MCM settings to wear them together with the armor.

Credits.png

Schlongs of Skyrim - VectorPlexus Regular - For the male cock.

Schlong for Females Foreskin - For the female cock.

Heretical Resources - Thanks for letting me use some of the resources for the Fairy Drop.

Recommended.png

Devious Devices addon - By Veladarius. Big thanks for it ^^

SPOA Silver Knight Armor - If you want awesome looking shiny steel armors in your game and a matching set with the steel cage. There is a vanilla replacer version.

For the character on the screenshots I used Fair Skin Complexion (UNP v7.9.1) with Evil's SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0.

If you want more variety, you can check out Darkconsole's Male Chastity Device here.

Legal.png

Please do not reupload this to other sites.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Is there a way to use the fairy drop separately (on the bare penis) sorry for machine translater

Is there a way to use the fairy drop separately (on the bare penis) sorry for machine translater

The current version was designed for my cockcages, I will probably make a SoS version in the future. Or try at least ^^

Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting the textures to show up. It's essentially the same problem that some people in the Cock Cages for Devious Devices thread reported a few days back, but the solution that worked for one of them didn't work for me. Here's an excerpt of my load order and a screenshot of the issue (it's with a male character). I'd love it if someone could point out the source of the problem.

post-1044391-0-21307800-1500387350_thumb.jpg

post-1044391-0-91898000-1500387357_thumb.png

Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting the textures to show up. It's essentially the same problem that some people in the Cock Cages for Devious Devices thread reported a few days back, but the solution that worked for one of them didn't work for me. Here's an excerpt of my load order and a screenshot of the issue (it's with a male character). I'd love it if someone could point out the source of the problem.

Seems you have SoS Smurf Average installed, my cage requires VectorPlexus Regular textures. You don't need the plugin just make a copy of your "Smurf Average" folder and rename the copy to "VectorPlexus Regular".

Seems you have SoS Smurf Average installed, my cage requires VectorPlexus Regular textures. You don't need the plugin just make a copy of your "Smurf Average" folder and rename the copy to "VectorPlexus Regular".

Thanks a lot! I just fixed that (well, reinstalled SOS out of an abundance of caution) and it worked perfectly.  :) I see that the mod description says VectorPlexus Regular is needed for the male textures; I should've paid closer attention to that earlier.

Thanks a lot! I just fixed that (well, reinstalled SOS out of an abundance of caution) and it worked perfectly.  smile.png I see that the mod description says VectorPlexus Regular is needed for the male textures; I should've paid closer attention to that earlier.

No worries ^^ I am glad it works now :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Hey Vivi! Are you planning to do this on horse cocks also? That would be very nice! The mod is great by the way!

Hi ^^ Honestly, I think horse cocks would be nearly impossible to fit into a cage. Especially bigger ones.

Also I am not sure if any cage could hold a bigger one when it gets hard, it would just burst the cage XD

This actually gives me some ideas for smaller ones, but I would have to make a differently shaped cage. Who knows, maybe I give it a shot in the near future.

I had an idea, how about when the cockcage is unequipped it makes a loud "metal shattering" type sound? That way when you're wearing it and enter a sex animation it gives the impression your character's hard-on was so powerful it destroyed the cage @3@ and maybe when you put it back on you hear the sound of a lock being shut.

Hey!

Hey Vivi! Are you planning to do this on horse cocks also? That would be very nice! The mod is great by the way!

Hi ^^ Honestly, I think horse cocks would be nearly impossible to fit into a cage. Especially bigger ones.

Also I am not sure if any cage could hold a bigger one when it gets hard, it would just burst the cage XD

This actually gives me some ideas for smaller ones, but I would have to make a differently shaped cage. Who knows, maybe I give it a shot in the near future.

There is a smaller penis model in the SOS for women that you may be able to base it on though that model is generally for women only.

Something I have not looked at, if you change the scaling of the penis in SOS I am guessing that the cage changes as well? Such as if you changed the scale down in SOS.

Hey!

Yeah that's what I thought! It just would be awesome to have somekind of cage also for horsecocks  :D Maybe someday  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

@ Vivi:

That would be Vividian ENB with ELFX and NLA.

The cages look totally and utterly fine, thanks! The original Daedric "full glow" one did not show up for me when equipped but the one from your optional files does.

If you like pictures, I can upload some more once I have tried out the other cages.

BTW, I moved all the female meshes backwards by Y= -1 in nifSkope so they're closer to the belly. This way, the area where the schlong-textures meet the body-textures (which is not always seamless depending on the lighting angle, even with perfectly matched textures) is not visible because it's hidden by the cage's base. Nifty, huh? lol wink.png

@ Vivi:

That would be Vividian ENB with ELFX and NLA.

The cages look totally and utterly fine, thanks! The original Daedric "full glow" one did not show up for me when equipped but the one from your optional files does.

If you like pictures, I can upload some more once I have tried out the other cages.

BTW, I moved all the female meshes backwards by Y= -1 in nifSkope so they're closer to the belly. This way, the area where the schlong-textures meet the body-textures (which is not always seamless depending on the lighting angle, even with perfectly matched textures) is not visible because it's hidden by the cage's base. Nifty, huh? lol wink.png

Wait what? If anything it should be the other way around, because the optional mesh still had that typo I intended to fix weeks ago (yeah I just noticed and corrected it).

Nothing shows up when you equip it, or some parts does? Also anybody else has this issue with the Daedric Full Glow version?

I uploaded the corrected version for the optional meshes, because that typo should have not been there anymore.

Nothing shows up when you equip it, or some parts does?

To be specific, IIRC the base showed but not the bulbous frontal part. I didn't invetigate any further because it's not a design I was planning on using (no offense).

Just because I like the other Daedric version better: https://imgur.com/a/NkyNS

This is what the non-pulsing full version from the optional download looks like in my game: https://imgur.com/a/wLQAy

As you can see, I like to combine the cages with worn armor pieces, as opposed to wearing them while otherwise nude. I did notice the Daedric, Stalhrim and Ebony cages don't equip* over Vanilla armors of the same material though. Perhaps a problem with the niSkinInstances of the meshes? I'm guessing you went this way, as opposed to BSDismemberSkinInstance, to avoid slot 52 issues with SOS?

* correction: they equip, as shown in the inventory, but they're not visible, no part of them.

To be specific, IIRC the base showed but not the bulbous frontal part. I didn't invetigate any further because it's not a design I was planning on using (no offense).

Just because I like the other Daedric version better: https://imgur.com/a/NkyNS

Yes but since this issue isn't happening on my end I have to know if it's a problem for others so I have to find it and fix it.

It's sounds exactly like the Texture Set issue that was discussed here, but theoretically I already fixed that. Are you using the latest version?

I did notice the Daedric, Stalhrim and Ebony cages don't equip over Vanilla armors of the same material though. Perhaps a problem with the niSkinInstances of the meshes? I'm guessing you went this way, as opposed to BSDismemberSkinInstance, to avoid slot 52 issues with SOS?

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say :s

I am using the latest version.

Since I wrote the above, I installed your mod in my main gameplay MO profile that DOESN'T have SOS installed. And wouldn't you know it, all the issues of non-showing cock cages are gone. So evidently it's yet another case of that [censored] SOS software taking over slot 52. Unless you flag armors as "revealing", which it forgets every time I reload the game. Grrr.

Sorry for causing you inconvenience. It's all good - SOS is to blame (again).