Between the original and the remastered, it's day and night :)

Only thing still not working is the inmates forcetalk

Still the mod works well and playable

Hence the reason for a break from trying to force it to force talk...

I am playing with 4 play in FO4, Really good animations available now.

Bug report: Started new playthrough, less than 4 hours in, never been to Ravens Beak, and I have RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest  all through my papyrus log. Shouldn't the dialogue quest wait to start until the main RavenBeak quest starts?

Thanks

The RavenBeakPrisonDialogQuest, should be be on quest stage 0, until you get sent to prison, be sure you have upgraded to most current.

Thank you for the report. Will look at it on my end soon.

i'm hoping that you can get the appraoch working properly soon as i have been looking for a mod that acts similar to what a real prison is like. #

maybe you can ask around with other modders who have worked with scripts for awhile like the author of maria eden for example i rekon they could give you a general idea of what you need to do for that portion of the mod 

its the bullying system that po sorely lacks and is what made this mod great just a shame that it never got finished properly 

so far this mod is becoming more promising i just hope that the force greet will atleast work in the near future

keep up the awsum job 

Just a little update

All morning I have been looking at the Quest that causes the force greet.

- missing 1 line in stage 0.

- missing 1 line in 4 of the stages to disable the line in stage 0.

- missing 2 lines that resets everything, and sends it back to stage 0

Having never messed with this part of the code for the quest, makes me wonder about the CK more about it's stability and reliability.

I hate to admit it, but I am going to have to reload an older save that never had Raven Beak, to test it. I just have to remember where I put it. Current save is still using the old scripts that I just modified, and a "cleaned" save only CTDs.

ACK!

- That no inventory transfer issue is back again!

- They still aren't approaching...

- No significant log errors to help point in the correct direction.

Had to remove the global variable I added to to postpone approaches, because it broke approaches entirely, now trying to get them to reinitialize.

Edit add

Trying to fix it, and completely broke everything! Rolled back to last update to try again... But I it's kicking me while I am down, think I am just gonna play and unwind the rest of the evening before bed.

Gotta figure out another way to activate the force greet. I read the details on the system being used currently, and the problems start with traveling. If the conditions are met while it is already using 1 package, that package will continue to run for an undetermined time frame, and will not swap to the new one. And when the current package has fulfilled it's requirement, it will not change to the new one if the function call has already been made. Meaning, it is effecting the force greeter now, and not just traveling.

It causes a bug: If I have this mod installed then in case of defeat in regular game all clothes and money automatically disappeared.

I don't touch any of defeat scripts, or it would be a requirement. I use defeat myself, and never ran into that problem.

Maybe you need to extend the length if time for getting your gear back, or disable the time limit or theft all together.

It causes a bug: If I have this mod installed then in case of defeat in regular game all clothes and money automatically disappeared.

I don't touch any of defeat scripts, or it would be a requirement. I use defeat myself, and never ran into that problem.

Maybe you need to extend the length if time for getting your gear back, or disable the time limit or theft all together.

This bug occurs even if SL Defeat and DA uninstalled. So if PC takes critical damage near death then clothes and all money disappeared. Also there are some digits at screen like "-7" "11" . It seems that mod somehow connected with health level of PC.

This bug occurs even if SL Defeat and DA uninstalled. So if PC takes critical damage near death then clothes and all money disappeared. Also there are some digits at screen like "-7" "11" . It seems that mod somehow connected with health level of PC.

Ok, so you got your butt kicked, the inmate that kicks your ass, is the one who takes your gear, You have to either kill them, or kick their ass through dialog back to get it back.

Edit, one of the problems, is that you don't know it's happening when it happens, Registers when your health is less than 20%.

Edit 2, and it doesn't still doing this till you are in Raven Beak Prison. The quest that controls it isn't even active till then.

This mod allows paying off guards with the body. Can you make option for using your followers to pay off the bounties? Also facegen needs to be updated in the creation kit because most of the NPCs have gray face bug. I like the expansion of the prison and female prisonsers. Nice change. :D

This mod allows paying off guards with the body. Can you make option for using your followers to pay off the bounties? Also facegen needs to be updated in the creation kit because most of the NPCs have gray face bug. I like the expansion of the prison and female prisonsers. Nice change. :D

I know nothing about the grey face bug. In my game, the head color is only slightly off from their body. I have no idea why this is for me.

Using followers to cover your bounty, oh my... They want you, not your followers :P

*nice thought, but in all honesty, I wouldn't know how to do this. You can use pay-sex crime with this mod, to allow you to use your companion in a 3 way. Or with Defeat, you can pimp your companion for gold, to cover the cost of your bounty.*

Trying to fix the current approach issue, and have ran into yet another snag. Until I can get this part fixed, I won't be able to progress on the mod. It still has a lot of potential, even the way it is.

Ok, so you got your butt kicked, the inmate that kicks your ass, is the one who takes your gear, You have to either kill them, or kick their ass through dialog back to get it back.

Edit, one of the problems, is that you don't know it's happening when it happens, Registers when your health is less than 20%.

Edit 2, and it doesn't still doing this till you are in Raven Beak Prison. The quest that controls it isn't even active till then.

It happens in regular game (not inside RB prison) and that is the problem

Ok, that is strange, I haven't had it happen yet, it is something for me to keep an eye out for.

I have been trying hard to get the approach working. And having issues with it myself. And that is my current focus. Starting a new game today, just for the purpose of getting to the prison. So I will test fighting with the bandits near whiterun soon. to see if it happens in my game as well.

So, been doing some testing (as always wink.png) and ran into some curious things. Tried deactivating anything new, no luck. Got serious about it this evening, turned on logging and tracked it to this mod. I didn't even consider this mod as anywhere near a candidate for causing this. Extra surprising since I've had this version of the mod on previous tests with no odd behavior. confused.gif

This is what happens during gameplay:

• With or without Defeat/Death Alternative active (either turned off at MCM or without either mod even loaded): at around 20%-ish (as best as I can figure) of health, the player is stripped of gold and armor and a SexLab anim is executed. Extra funny without DA because the player is usually... well.. DEAD. laugh.png
  • Odd messages like -17 = 8 (the numbers change consistently) appear -only- when the player is struck directly with a melee weapon OR bare fists. Arrows and magic do not produce the messages.

Now here's where the Twilight Zone music starts. My previous test game had the exact same version of this mod and exhibited absolutely no behavior like this. I only added a couple new mods to the lineup and now the above occurs. I even tried going back to my previous lineup and the behavior above persists!

So either this was always happening and I just didn't notice during previous tests, or the Skyrim Papyrus dremora has reared his fat ugly head. laugh.png

Only odd thing in my lineup that comes to mind is that I use Skyrim Unbound rather than Alternative Start. (Got hooked on Unbound when I found out I could skip Bleakfalls Boring forever! wink.png)

Side Note: I quite like what you've done with this mod by the way. Great work! angel.gif

• With or without Defeat/Death Alternative active (either turned off at MCM or without either mod even loaded): at around 20%-ish (as best as I can figure) of health, the player is stripped of gold and armor and a SexLab anim is executed. Extra funny without DA because the player is usually... well.. DEAD. laugh.png

Yes, this is exactly what I wrote above.

Ok, that is strange, I haven't had it happen yet, it is something for me to keep an eye out for.

I have been trying hard to get the approach working. And having issues with it myself. And that is my current focus. Starting a new game today, just for the purpose of getting to the prison. So I will test fighting with the bandits near whiterun soon. to see if it happens in my game as well.

I just wanted to add to this.  This happened to me with the original Ravensbeak mod.  I found it only happened when I used the Wait or Sleep command to get me to the time the character is released.  Not sure when the PC is released, I think it's sometime at night as it's usually dark out.  Anyway if I would Wait or Sleep past the prisoner release time the mod script for combat would remain, guessing the mod didn't close properly.  Then any combat afterwards and my PC would get items stripped and gold taken away when their health was low.  If I let the game time run without waiting or sleeping past release time then the mod would end normally and all Ravensbeak scripts would stop.

I think if you find a way to have the prisoner release a little more involved, maybe have a guard come in and give a short speech and then you are set free.  Also to have it be at a better time than midnight or whatever it is that could help to, unless you changed the release time.

Not sure if this is good advice or not as it is based on the original mod.  Just recognized a similar problem I was having and what solved it for me.

I just wanted to add to this.  This happened to me with the original Ravensbeak mod.  I found it only happened when I used the Wait or Sleep command to get me to the time the character is released.  Not sure when the PC is released, I think it's sometime at night as it's usually dark out.  Anyway if I would Wait or Sleep past the prisoner release time the mod script for combat would remain, guessing the mod didn't close properly.  Then any combat afterwards and my PC would get items stripped and gold taken away when their health was low.  If I let the game time run without waiting or sleeping past release time then the mod would end normally and all Ravensbeak scripts would stop.

I think if you find a way to have the prisoner release a little more involved, maybe have a guard come in and give a short speech and then you are set free.  Also to have it be at a better time than midnight or whatever it is that could help to, unless you changed the release time.

Not sure if this is good advice or not as it is based on the original mod.  Just recognized a similar problem I was having and what solved it for me.

Then for you, it started after release, and the mod didn't shut it down like it was supposed to.

So, been doing some testing (as always wink.png) and ran into some curious things. Tried deactivating anything new, no luck. Got serious about it this evening, turned on logging and tracked it to this mod. I didn't even consider this mod as anywhere near a candidate for causing this. Extra surprising since I've had this version of the mod on previous tests with no odd behavior. confused.gif

• Odd messages like -17 = 8 (the numbers change consistently) appear -only- when the player is struck directly with a melee weapon OR bare fists. Arrows and magic do not produce the messages.

Now here's where the Twilight Zone music starts. My previous test game had the exact same version of this mod and exhibited absolutely no behavior like this. I only added a couple new mods to the lineup and now the above occurs. I even tried going back to my previous lineup and the behavior above persists!

So either this was always happening and I just didn't notice during previous tests, or the Skyrim Papyrus dremora has reared his fat ugly head. laugh.png

Only odd thing in my lineup that comes to mind is that I use Skyrim Unbound rather than Alternative Start. (Got hooked on Unbound when I found out I could skip Bleakfalls Boring forever! wink.png)

Side Note: I quite like what you've done with this mod by the way. Great work! angel.gif

I also use unbound... Thank you for the test feedback. Eddit add: The +/-#=## is your conversion, I added that as a debugger, to see when you gain/loose bully points. So the "odd message" is deliberate.

So in combination of both posts, it looks like it was an issue from early on, but, because of me getting fancy with the mod, it caused it to show up. I really didn't want to have to rewrite the entire script set for the combat, but now, it looks like I might have to.

I've been trying to fix the approach - Still not working for me. *This one really has my panties tied in knots in uncomfortable locations* - When it does start to work, I have it set to activate every half hour, instead of every hour.

I managed to lock down the fights for the gear loss/theft for while at the prison only. Via Global Variable that changes when the prison quest starts and again when it ends. Since the script is added to the player when the mod is added, I am calling it a safety net.

Unfortunately, a new game will be required from before Raven Beak was added, if you activate your logging, it will tell you it uses the scripts from the save game, rather than the modified versions.

Then for you, it started after release, and the mod didn't shut it down like it was supposed to.

I also use unbound... Thank you for the test feedback. Eddit add: The +/-#=## is your conversion, I added that as a debugger, to see when you gain/loose bully points. So the "odd message" is deliberate.

So in combination of both posts, it looks like it was an issue from early on, but, because of me getting fancy with the mod, it caused it to show up. I really didn't want to have to rewrite the entire script set for the combat, but now, it looks like I might have to.

I can confirm these points I had a hard time finding out which mod removes my clothes before I die and breaks the gameplay pretty much. In papyrus this mod is the last active mod and without it the problem dosent occure. I didnt read trough the whole conversation, but I just wanted to add I can confirm both points that where mentioned the odd numbers when you get your stuff removed and that is dosent matter if DA and/or defeat are installed or not.

The problem for me is that sexlab gets triggered. If only the clothes get removed if I die anyway that wouldnt be a problem for the gameplay, but the sexlab trigger breaks the events that follow with DA and/or defeat.

Edit: attached papyrus log:

loaded savegame

loaded actual savegame

moved to the next best enemy let him hit me till it happend then closed the game.

Papyrus.0.log

So ive made a mod profile that has nothing but the requirements for Ravenbeak to work and for some reason there is always this lady in the middle of all the cell doors that is literally named "Your level * 5 max 250" I'm not sure where the hell she is coming from.

So ive made a mod profile that has nothing but the requirements for Ravenbeak to work and for some reason there is always this lady in the middle of all the cell doors that is literally named "Your level * 5 max 250" I'm not sure where the hell she is coming from.

That's one of my test dummies, she just stands around, if her package was working, she would be running back and forth between the mine, yard, and  cell block. Just ignore her, or use her the way you feel like, with the other mods, such as...

-Eager NPCs, and turn her into a lover

-Amazing follower Tweak, and turn into a follower

Test your fighting skills against her if you like, just remember, when dead, she stays dead, there is no reset for her. But also know, I gave her shouts, and bound weapon spells, so she is quite nasty in combat.

Thank you this bug is fixed in 22-1

I am glad it is working for you. :D I am still trying to find another way to kick in the approach.

I can confirm these points I had a hard time finding out which mod removes my clothes before I die and breaks the gameplay pretty much. In papyrus this mod is the last active mod and without it the problem dosent occure. I didnt read trough the whole conversation, but I just wanted to add I can confirm both points that where mentioned the odd numbers when you get your stuff removed and that is dosent matter if DA and/or defeat are installed or not.

The problem for me is that sexlab gets triggered. If only the clothes get removed if I die anyway that wouldnt be a problem for the gameplay, but the sexlab trigger breaks the events that follow with DA and/or defeat.

Edit: attached papyrus log:

loaded savegame

loaded actual savegame

moved to the next best enemy let him hit me till it happend then closed the game.

The recent upload to the thread fixes this problem. As explained, the "odd numbers" are my way to debug the system, and know when it's firing, and current bully score.