I am backish...

On 5/24/2018 at 9:43 PM, buriburihaha said:

so is this mod standalone or former type of raven beak prison mod is required? I read your description many times and can't find about it....

um and i wonder if it is ok that nothing shows on mcm menu after i add this mod on the game. 

Stand alone... But remember it has issues...

On 4/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, Toddi said:

Do you know where to find a console command to start th Escape Quest?

I guess when i coc somewhere the prison quest will remain active forever.

Sorry for the late reply, as of right now, I don't have anything for the slave to do, except to mine ore... Bully scores doesn't count for slaves.

On 4/8/2018 at 10:09 AM, bicobus said:

Yep, the bully system seem to be broken for me too. I still get rape attempts even though I'm the boss. Maybe @Airianna can enlighten us has what might be going wrong. As I understand it, this mod is still in a "wip" state.

It very much is a wip state, one that's been on hold for a while. I couldn't figure out the Bully system and how to fix it entirely.

If your bully score is high, find someone of the same race as you, to initiate the escape quest, that's about all I can offer on that.

Benloc is supposed to remain at his desk behind a locked door, that the only key may or may not be in the room, under the desk, making it impossible for the player to get into the room without cheats.

Unistall or disable the mod, resume last save, even inside the prison, it spits you out at the Riverside Inn, normal game, first town you come to... Doesn't effect game play, and can reinstall or enable the mod without being returned to prison, as your debt is paid as you are sent to prison.

Hello, was just wondering if being able to use magic was a bug/glitch or just something on the to-do list.  Cause it seems to make things much easier than they should be for the most part, I imagine a strong enough mage would be able to simply blast their way out.  Maybe something from devious devices added to you upon imprisonment to prevent magic use?  Have it's removal before escape be part of the escape quest or maybe just have to struggle your way out of it after escaping.

Just a thought.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Hello, was just wondering if being able to use magic was a bug/glitch or just something on the to-do list.  Cause it seems to make things much easier than they should be for the most part, I imagine a strong enough mage would be able to simply blast their way out.  Maybe something from devious devices added to you upon imprisonment to prevent magic use?  Have it's removal before escape be part of the escape quest or maybe just have to struggle your way out of it after escaping.

Just a thought.

Thanks.

I actually planned on an area Magicka drain effect, for as long as the player is in the prison areas, making it so magicka would remain low or totally gone, hadn't gotten around to adding it. The idea I have is to offset the regeneration rate of a higher level caster, without gear, equipping any spell would trigger a slow drain effect, that would increase in magnitude when you go into a ready to cast stance. The desired end result, a high level caster might be able to fire off 1 to 3 spells before they run out of Magicka. I haven't added it yet, because I am unsure how to at this time.

When I get to Ravenbeak Prison via Simple Slavery Plus it kinda breaks I think... no idea if this is related to Simpley Slavery, need to test the 3000 bounty approach some time...

It seems the quest just does not start. I will use setstage now and see... 

Great thing this mod is taken care off anyway. 

Ok I am confused... I started the quest via console now, but basically nothing happens. I go to the mine when mine time and go to the cell when cell time. The bed is broken, I cannot sleep (problem with the "Go to bed mod"? 

No NPC care for me like ever. Nobody is talking to me. If I had no other mods installed for NPCs to take advantage of the naked woman in their midst, nothing would ever happen.

My Bully level remains on 15? Is that because I started the slave questline?

What is the "Slaver" guy supposed to do? He just stands there and draws his sword all the time. 
He forcegreets the Player, but he does not seem to have any Ravenbeak related dialogue (no hey guard, no nothing).

In fact the mod seems to be less functional than the original version. What was even changed?! 
Or did I just do something terribly wrong?

On 5/24/2018 at 7:43 PM, buriburihaha said:

so is this mod standalone or former type of raven beak prison mod is required? I read your description many times and can't find about it....

um and i wonder if it is ok that nothing shows on mcm menu after i add this mod on the game. 

Hey there,
This is a standalone. It doesn't need the prior mod in order to function. It would likely cause errors if it is loaded. Ravenbeak Remastered doesn't have an MCM menu for right now.

On an unrelated note, I figured I'd pop in and check it out again. It has been ages, but I might give it a go in the creation kit again and see what I can come up with as a potential addon - or pick up the one I was working on during the time I was baffled by the silly approach bug. I've got some free time over the next few months.

On 6/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, Nymra said:

Ok I am confused... I started the quest via console now, but basically nothing happens. I go to the mine when mine time and go to the cell when cell time. The bed is broken, I cannot sleep (problem with the "Go to bed mod"? 

No NPC care for me like ever. Nobody is talking to me. If I had no other mods installed for NPCs to take advantage of the naked woman in their midst, nothing would ever happen.

My Bully level remains on 15? Is that because I started the slave questline?

What is the "Slaver" guy supposed to do? He just stands there and draws his sword all the time. 
He forcegreets the Player, but he does not seem to have any Ravenbeak related dialogue (no hey guard, no nothing).

In fact the mod seems to be less functional than the original version. What was even changed?! 
Or did I just do something terribly wrong?

I use Go to bed-67763-1-28

I don't really have anything for the slave to do currently, and there is no escape set up for the slave yet either.

Slaves don't get Bully Scores... So it won't change.

The Slaver guy is supposed to sit at his desk, and no he isn't one of the guards, I never got back to him.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, Nymra said:

Will this mod be updated? Its essentially broken right now :(
Original Ravenbeak is working better and with more functionality. 

For some reason, I wasn't notified you had asked.

As of right now, it will be a while, but do plan to rework the scripts.

- I have an issue with getting NPCs to approach, and can't figure out why the problem persists. So I am looking at other mods to see if there is a way for me to fix it.

• 1 month later...

I found this mod yesterday. I am not able to launch the game with this. The infinite main menu loading. I checked an internet and the most common answer is that this mod refers to other mod which I have not updated. But your mod does not have any requirements except sexlab which was not updated this year (at least for LE).

On 10/6/2018 at 8:09 AM, ignazflam said:

I found this mod yesterday. I am not able to launch the game with this. The infinite main menu loading. I checked an internet and the most common answer is that this mod refers to other mod which I have not updated. But your mod does not have any requirements except sexlab which was not updated this year (at least for LE).

The mod is not really working, so you can save the trouble getting it to run anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd update this thread with some observations. I didnt notice that this mod was broken until I started playing. 

So far, the mod works fine, no crashes. I believe I was supposed to meet the warden but I havent yet. There was a cutscene where I was at the booking desk, but that only lasted about five seconds until I was in the prison. 

Next, as far as sexual advances, I'm using mods to add to that like cursed loot and its working pretty well. I've served about 7 days and I'm attempting to escape but I dont know how. I picked a fight with someone, lost, and my bully level kept adding numbers again and again. The additions will go up to 200 then start over and just keep adding. That eventually stopped too and hasnt had an effect on the game. I'm currently at a 99 bully level but it has had no change on how im treated besides the other prisoners are calling me boss. No attacks yet.

Is there a way to find out how many hours left to serve in the jail? How do you start the escape process? If this mod is broken so much that I cant escape, is there a way to terminate the quest and leave without breaking scripts?

OP, I dont know about everyone else, but you've got a fairly decent mod here and  with a few tweaks it should be even better. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2018 at 5:16 PM, SexyTop69 said:

This mod is broken as far as escape is concerned, needs alot of work you can not escape that prison unless you use console cheats and I even COC into the sewers and still you can not escape.

It sounds like it's a really good prison, in that case. :P

• 1 month later...

Apparently it is a bug in Skyrim itself. I've had it happen numerous times myself. I have not found a consistent fix. I usually leave the city for a few days, and not return during the same session.  Can also try equipping and unequipping your weapon a few times.

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, Heppai said:

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd update this thread with some observations. I didnt notice that this mod was broken until I started playing. 

So far, the mod works fine, no crashes. I believe I was supposed to meet the warden but I havent yet. There was a cutscene where I was at the booking desk, but that only lasted about five seconds until I was in the prison. 

Next, as far as sexual advances, I'm using mods to add to that like cursed loot and its working pretty well. I've served about 7 days and I'm attempting to escape but I dont know how. I picked a fight with someone, lost, and my bully level kept adding numbers again and again. The additions will go up to 200 then start over and just keep adding. That eventually stopped too and hasnt had an effect on the game. I'm currently at a 99 bully level but it has had no change on how im treated besides the other prisoners are calling me boss. No attacks yet.

Is there a way to find out how many hours left to serve in the jail? How do you start the escape process? If this mod is broken so much that I cant escape, is there a way to terminate the quest and leave without breaking scripts?

OP, I dont know about everyone else, but you've got a fairly decent mod here and  with a few tweaks it should be even better. :)

Sorry for super late reply...

The 5 second "cutscene" is an opportunity to reclaim your gear that was taken away when you first get taken, from the nearby chest. For those who don't like the idea of not having their stuff, this is a built in cheat, then the player is sent to their cell.

Yes, I have always had problem with forced approach from inmates.

I think I figured out a different way for bullyscore handling that should be smoother.

To find out how many days are left, turn in at least 10 iron ore to any guard, he give you food, and tells you how much time is left in the top left corner.

With this mod, disable before loading last game, it will poop you out into the tavern in Riverwood. Scripts should stop running when not in the prison. Save game, clean orphaned scripts.

I can now download this mod to start working on it again.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:16 AM, SexyTop69 said:

This mod is broken as far as escape is concerned, needs alot of work you can not escape that prison unless you use console cheats and I even COC into the sewers and still you can not escape.

Sewer is not easy, is puzzles to get to the next area, lever to open the door from sewer to cave, pull wrong lever and get blasted by fire...

in cave 2 exits to the next cave segment. 1 under water, other not, need find levers to escape.

once out, cross water, then just hike through undecorated landscape to exit world area.

On 2/20/2019 at 5:47 PM, Doobydoob said:

Can anyone answer to me, why i cant be arresteD? I do the normal surrender but the guards wont stop attacking me. Yes This is the only prison changing mod i have on.

Is issue with maybe too many scripts on papyrus engine.

reduce active script count to less than 700. Use a save game cleaner to count active scripts in your game. Disable the heaviest of scripted mods should help a LOT.

SaveGameInterface.png.c78d615f9732f70b5860c62da666365b.png

one thing that is safe to delete is CritterSpawn enteries, and reset Havok. SOME mods require orphaned scripts to work, so be careful what you delete, and always use the AutoBackup feature if you overwrite. Safer to just save as.

On 1/17/2019 at 7:01 AM, enderstorm said:

Is it safe to replace the old version of the mod with this?

There were a lot of changed made between old and new, should be fine if you have not been and are not in the prison to change over.

Take your time Airianna, I really like this mod and would like to see it fleshed out, so don't burn out.  With that said, I'd like you to consider, when you get caught up, 1: put in a timer for approach - my PC doesn't have time to wash or even eat/drink before the next attack, and 2: a harder request; add multi NPCs for sex scenes, 4 and 5 way if you can.

And glad you're back to modding!

2 hours ago, JahReit said:

Take your time Airianna, I really like this mod and would like to see it fleshed out, so don't burn out.  With that said, I'd like you to consider, when you get caught up, 1: put in a timer for approach - my PC doesn't have time to wash or even eat/drink before the next attack, and 2: a harder request; add multi NPCs for sex scenes, 4 and 5 way if you can.

And glad you're back to modding!

It wouldn't be hard for me to add 4 and 5 ways, just more lines of code... Can easily take the 3 way, and add more options to it so it would be able to handle a 5 way... As soon as I figure out what script it was attached to...

Currently tho...

1) enhancing the primary Bully function - Changing how the Bully Scoring works
2) Adding a way to weaken prisoners drastically (geared to hit the player, not the inmates so much) * High priority
 - prisoners taking a hard hit to Magicka while in the prison - casters will run out of Magicka quickly
 - prisoners take a minor hit to stamina while in the prison - Hope you have at least a decent natural recovery rate, or you won't have any Stamina either.
3) Slowing down progress on gaining/losing Bully Scores - 2 parts Bully Score, first hits 100/0 to gain/loose a few points of the actual bully score. ( +/- 2 to 5)
4) adding bully score cards to NPCs so that NPCs loose their Bully Levels when they loose, and will attempt to add an override to their animations when the player's main score is higher than theirs.

5) for everyone, every 10 bully score adds extra damage to attacks, counting up from +1 at 10, +2 at 20, +3 at 30.... Low level beware, even the bearded lady will try to rape you... For an additional 55 points of damage when the bully score is maxed out. The more you get the crap beat out of you, the less likely you will be able to beat them.

Once I have the Bully score stable, I can move to the next segment.

I am toying with the option of making it check arousal rates, but don't want it to be a requirement, that alone should help reduce how often you get bullied.

48 minutes ago, Airianna said:

It wouldn't be hard for me to add 4 and 5 ways, just more lines of code... Can easily take the 3 way, and add more options to it so it would be able to handle a 5 way... As soon as I figure out what script it was attached to...

Currently tho...

1) enhancing the primary Bully function - Changing how the Bully Scoring works
2) Adding a way to weaken prisoners drastically (geared to hit the player, not the inmates so much) * High priority
 - prisoners taking a hard hit to Magicka while in the prison - casters will run out of Magicka quickly
 - prisoners take a minor hit to stamina while in the prison - Hope you have at least a decent natural recovery rate, or you won't have any Stamina either.
3) Slowing down progress on gaining/losing Bully Scores - 2 parts Bully Score, first hits 100/0 to gain/loose a few points of the actual bully score. ( +/- 2 to 5)
4) adding bully score cards to NPCs so that NPCs loose their Bully Levels when they loose, and will attempt to add an override to their animations when the player's main score is higher than theirs.

5) for everyone, every 10 bully score adds extra damage to attacks, counting up from +1 at 10, +2 at 20, +3 at 30.... Low level beware, even the bearded lady will try to rape you... For an additional 55 points of damage when the bully score is maxed out. The more you get the crap beat out of you, the less likely you will be able to beat them.

Once I have the Bully score stable, I can move to the next segment.

I am toying with the option of making it check arousal rates, but don't want it to be a requirement, that alone should help reduce how often you get bullied.

Concerning magicka, could you use something like the SD+ collar to keep the PC from using magic altogether?  My character is a very high level conjuration mage and could wipe out the entire prison with her conjured familiars. 

34 minutes ago, JahReit said:

Concerning magicka, could you use something like the SD+ collar to keep the PC from using magic altogether?  My character is a very high level conjuration mage and could wipe out the entire prison with her conjured familiars. 

I am trying my hardest to keep the requirements to a minimum. Soft requirements I can see into, but hard requirements, erm... Personally, I am not even sure what SD+ is, since I am not into bondage stuff personally, now chaining someone else up to a wall on the other hand... ;)

The BDsM stuff I will be looking more into, when I get to the slave side of things. One of the worst things I have found in Skyrim, is that I stand around a lot, and not much in the way of day to day life stuff to do.