More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

22 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

?

Strange as always...

I just had to change that setting to slot 32-Body, to get them "equipped"...

...well, then don´t mind...

well that's skyrim for you, it can never make up it's bloody mind.

Hey MMG (or any other knowledgeable person),

Some became immortally borked with my MNC install. I think I neglected to follow the update rules for build 11_4B about a month ago. My question is, if I go through the whole deinstall/clean save/reinstall deal mid game with this 11_4C version, will I screw something up royally?? MNC is not showing dicks for any critters at the moment unless I puppet them.

Speak to me Obi Wan...

46 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

if I go through the whole deinstall/clean save/reinstall deal mid game with this 11_4C version, will I screw something up royally?

you should be safe, but if you had v9 or 10 installed at some point you should follow the "READ IMMEDIATELY" guide.

and:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

5 hours ago, nnwdream said:

choose More nasty critters Dog, Husky, and wolf's penis appear in blue.

I used Google Translate ^^

if using Beast HDT:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2393675

if using BDIC:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

1 minute ago, Reddragon01826 said:

I have a slight issue with the ash hopper for the life of me I can't get the penis to show up. Tried reloading mnc twice, tried reregisting on creature frameworks and even tried reinstalling it with still no luck.

any ideas would be helpful

1. the ash hopper uses a "ovipositor", not a dick.

2. it's always visible, the aroused mesh just curves it downward a bit.

so are you sure it's not getting applied?

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

1. the ash hopper uses a "ovipositor", not a dick.

2. it's always visible, the aroused mesh just curves it downward a bit.

so are you sure it's not getting applied?

Ok it does have what looks to be a stinger. I thought it would have a some thing like chaurus has when its aroused.

Yes I have aroused turn all the way down

6 hours ago, xxbangerxx said:

Could someone help me? It appears that there is no dlc files to disable in my mod manager so it isn't working. I use vortex and only have the base game.

Get the DLCs. 

We are long past the point where anyone should bother trying to support anyone who doesn't have the DLCs.  If you don't like the content added by the DLCs you can use a mod like "Timing Is Everything" to disable the quests that start the DLC content and yet have the mods that require the DLCs work properly.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Get the DLCs. 

We are long past the point where anyone should bother trying to support anyone who doesn't have the DLCs.  If you don't like the content added by the DLCs you can use a mod like "Timing Is Everything" to disable the quests that start the DLC content and yet have the mods that require the DLCs work properly.

Thanks, I never got into modding that's why I havent bought the DLCs yet, plus for an old game they are like 20 dollars each now and hidden on the steam store.

3 hours ago, xxbangerxx said:

Thanks, I never got into modding that's why I havent bought the DLCs yet, plus for an old game they are like 20 dollars each now and hidden on the steam store.

They used to periodically sell them very cheaply. Watch though, you may be able to snag the Legacy Edition which includes all three DLCs on sale for less than ten bucks yet.

29 minutes ago, DavidWillers said:

for some reason the spider animation dont seem to exist for me... could it be that i have to many animations in fnis? I have about 8500 with MNC

All else being equal, 8500 shouldn't be a problem.

Have you got an animation pack which contains spider animations? e.g. Billyy.

Wondering if someone can help.

Redid my load order yesterday for a new playthrough. Previously was on MNC 10.4F, and everything worked great.

Updated to 11.4C, and now wolves and dogs wont recognise any animation tagged as canine, as opposed to wolf/dog tags.

Rechecked my files and everything seems right. I'm missing something, obviously.

Would anyone have any ideas? Madmansgun?

EDIT: Nvm. Cleaning out and reregistering my anim registry fixed things. Something must have gotten stuck.

Hello ! I have 2 issues related to creatures and animations. I made a revolution in my Skyrim game (I reinstalled everything according to a good guide (in my opinion)) ... and now I have everything updated: and MNC 11.4C, all the updated animations etc .. go to the description of the problems:

1.a) - If I use Hentai Creature with the MatchMacher spell everything works perfectly with each creature (with erect penises and animation works).  

b) - if they use the same hentai creature and the TRAIN command - then the creatures have no penis, although animations work.

c) - if they do not use the hentai creature but the creatures encountered in the game and use (for example DEFEAT mode) - the same problem - the creatures do not have a penis erect and the animations work.

2.) the 2nd problem (I do not know if it has any connection with problem 1) - it is that after using the MatchMaker spell - the preparation time until the beginning of the animation has at least three interruptions - it actually works jerky and I do not see some different and static flashes ... this until the animation starts, then everything works perfectly. ... can it be from ENB? anyway I have many installed modes (everything looks great now) ... but with these issues above.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

5 hours ago, George222 said:

it actually works jerky and I do not see some different and static flashes

If you are describing stutter and lag then that could be any one of several things. Too many scripts or not enough memory would probably be the most likely.

Out of curiosity, which guide did you use and how many plug-ins do you have installed?

Hi guys,

I was away from Skyrim quite some time and just startetd playing again - of course with updated mods one of them being MNC (that now even comes as SLAL Edition - nice).

WIth MNC comes the Hentai Creatures mod, I found a nice mod in the old version. Now in my new playthrough (I started a new game) with the recent MNC and Hentai Creatures I can no more talk to the creatures thogh.

I can summon the creatures just fine, i can even have sex with them by matchmaker, but I can't talk to them and therefore can't get them to train. 

Oh, there is a debug option in Hentai Creatures, that should unsummon all hentai creatures that are in training to solve possible script errors. Yet - maybe because my summons are not training - the option does nothing...

Has anyone experianced sth. similar and can help me solve this?

Reinstalling MNC + Hentai Creatures (overwriting everything) and changing their Load order position did nothing for me.

PS: MNC in itself works (mor or less) fine - either with Defeat or Matchmaker. 

PSPS: I (so far) do use All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy but allowed MNC to overwrite all files. As stated I don't have trouble starting a MNC animation, though I (now) know I should rather use the Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT mod this shouldn't effect the option to talk to the hentai summons. Or does it?

1 hour ago, Tassadar33 said:

make sure the Hentai Creatures esp has actually been replaced, and maybe try turning the esp off & saving your game and then turn it back on again (the "clean save" process that is usually complete horse shit actually works for HC)