More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's flagged as female I guess? ♀️ (or neut?)

Thought @C5Kev changed that ?

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't see anything setup in that mod to even equip a penis,

38 minutes ago, Bigjay said:

Can anyone help me? Can't figure out what the issue is... 2 Screenshots at the bottom of the load order. Purple dog skin when the sexlab scene begins... texture isnt loading.

Hentai Creatures should be loaded after MNC, but apart from that you have too much shit loaded for me to guess.

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Hentai Creatures should be loaded after MNC, but apart from that you have too much shit loaded for me to guess.

Thank you for responding! I actually figured it out just now. Sexlab more creatures was the culprit. MNC patch files had a FOMOD option "without german shepard." Fixed it!

Have a question about installation, I already have SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS, SexLab, JC Containers, and SLAL. Do I need to uninstall JC Containers and SLAL then install SexLab Aroused, MNC, and Creature Framework and then reinstall JC and SLAL?

1 hour ago, k20383 said:

Have a question about installation, I already have SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS, SexLab, JC Containers, and SLAL. Do I need to uninstall JC Containers and SLAL then install SexLab Aroused, MNC, and Creature Framework and then reinstall JC and SLAL?

no, but you can skip Creature Framework, MNC v12 includes a edited version of it.

4 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Hentai Creatures : they rape the npc non- stop though remote disabled and minimum time between 60 sec,

u sure there is no other mod interfering?
Time is not in between Scenes but from Sex Start to sex start (I think). 
So if ur scenes are 50 seconds, try 80 seconds timer. 

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

u sure there is no other mod interfering?
Time is not in between Scenes but from Sex Start to sex start (I think). 
So if ur scenes are 50 seconds, try 80 seconds timer. 

since the minimum slider is 15 seconds, it must be between end of the first and start of the second.  nevertheless, without remote training they should not start again from alone at all.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

since the minimum slider is 15 seconds, it must be between end of the first and start of the second.  nevertheless, without remote training they should not start again from alone at all.

I never understood what the remote training option is for.

It's on my "need to find out or just ask damn it" list.

What I know:

Time between scenes only changes the time between scenes (duh!) and doesn't mean that the Hentai creatures stop fucking around after that set time.

If you want them to stop you need to tell them to stop via dialogue.

I set the time between scenes to at least 120sec to even have a chance to stop that rampaging creature.

Although Hentai creatures are a formidable weapon if "effect after sex" is activated and you let it loose in a dungeon.

Remember that other mods might also run something on your creature, like SLAC

Time in between scenes gets really, really important if you have "effect after sex" and "allow player as target" => you can create an endless sex loop that way if the Paralysis effect is still running, while the creature starts a new scene already ^^

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I never understood what the remote training option is for.

It's on my "need to find out list or just ask damn it" list.

just don't ask me, i don't have a clue either.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Time in between scenes gets really, really important if you have "effect after sex" and "allow player as target" => you can create an endless sex loop that way if the Paralysis effect is still running, while the creature starts a new scene already ^^

press the jump button, it stops the "effect" animation.

i have another problem, which has hopefully nothing to do with mnc.

my pc does not get attaccked anymore. from noone. not from a bandit, necromancers, skeevers, sabrecats, noone. deers do not run away.

older save files still work normal.

what may cause this ?

52 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

my pc does not get attaccked anymore. from noone. not from a bandit, necromancers, skeevers, sabrecats, noone. deers do not run away.

what may cause this ?

that sounds like one of those defeat/get pregnant/beast master mods.....i keep forgetting which one does it.

On 5/19/2020 at 2:04 PM, shiagwen said:

what may cause this ?

If you use DA or/have and Defeat installed, try the debug function "clean" in the mods MCMs.

2 hours ago, MrChuu said:

Couldn't find any mention of this in compatibility notes, does this mod support Mihail's undead werewolves mod? The old patch is outdated as far as I know...

it should still work, but yea that patch would need a update for the abc stuff.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it should still work, but yea that patch would need a update for the abc stuff.

You think Sexy Nixy needs an update too?

I'm not sure yet if he lost his schlong because I merged Nixy+Sexy Nixy or if the newest MNC+ABC had a degrading effect (or if I just need to reload after recruiting him, need to check next^^)