[mod] Christianity Mod r1.7.1

9 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I've been having a bunch of crashes whenever certain events from the new redo of the VIET mod occur. I'm guessing the issue is with this mod, as it also uses VIET events and I haven't gotten the crashes before I enabled this mod too. I don't know if you want to try to do anything about that.

Just to be clear, you're getting crashes when you run the latest version of Christianity Mod and the new VIET mod. Is that correct?

4 hours ago, genericlogin said:

Just to be clear, you're getting crashes when you run the latest version of Christianity Mod and the new VIET mod. Is that correct?

Yes. I've noticed now in all my revisions of that comment I lost a clear statement of that. It's a few specific events, I remember the text of most of them if you want to try fixing them. I had a look through the events folder of your mod myself, but couldn't easily find the events with a search all files for relevant keywords.

On 7/25/2019 at 2:42 PM, whateverdontcare said:

Yes. I've noticed now in all my revisions of that comment I lost a clear statement of that. It's a few specific events, I remember the text of most of them if you want to try fixing them. I had a look through the events folder of your mod myself, but couldn't easily find the events with a search all files for relevant keywords.

Okay, I've added a note about this to the readme for the next release.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Drax70 said:

This is just a compatibility update for the CK2 3.2 update and doesn’t add anything new.

Thanks!

Well the LATEST yeah is just compatability, but the latest version on this site is 1.71. The word press site has like 5 updates, some with content, after that, and then some compatibility ones culminating in the latest version.

I updated to the latest version and everytime I try to load the world map after making a character it crashes. Current mod set up is DWreborn, DW EXtras, Harem Kings, Harem Times, Luxuria Fantasia and Your Personal Castle. Anyone know if one of these is in conflict? Oh and I also only have Way of Life, Old Gods and Sword of Islam dlc.

• 5 months later...

I have a problem with the mod. I have installed CK 2 3.2 and Christianity 1.9.3. I have nothing but this mod enabled. I disabled Sunset Invasion. I start the game as Philip I Capet in 1066 and the  game crashes when showing Loading game. What to do?

I tried any other date and the game still crashes. It's a new game if it is not clear.

PS: I directly installed 1.9.3. Was I supposed to install every version or something?

On 4/26/2020 at 5:24 AM, S0ul_K1ller said:

I have a problem with the mod. I have installed CK 2 3.2 and Christianity 1.9.3. I have nothing but this mod enabled. I disabled Sunset Invasion. I start the game as Philip I Capet in 1066 and the  game crashes when showing Loading game. What to do?

I tried any other date and the game still crashes. It's a new game if it is not clear.

PS: I directly installed 1.9.3. Was I supposed to install every version or something?

You're using an outdated game version--the most recent CK2 version is 3.3.2. You should be fine once you update.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mastermemorex said:

I'm having a crash while generating a shattered world, using CK 3.3. Will this mod be updated?

Yes, but I can't say when or if it will ever work with shattered world. I never use that myself, so fixing the crash isn't a priority. Sorry!

Shattered world crash is something to do with the defines.

I tried tampering with it when I noticed other mods who'd changed defines worked with shattered world, and sometimes when I messed with defines shattered world would work, and other times it didn't. If there was a rhyme or reason to it, I couldn't find any.

8 hours ago, LueRV said:

Does this mod give female characters body traits? 

I'm trying to figure out which mods are causing the characters to have double or sometimes even triple body traits.

Yes. If you're seeing double traits, you're using another mod which also adds them and doesn't check for a conflict.

I love the mod, my only issue is that while it allows to have several concubines as a christian, when you change to Zoroastrian (after the events) the limit of concubines is limited to 5, unlike when being christian. Can this be modified or is a limitation from the game's original code?

I'm just wondering this because I still have concubines, I just can't have more.