FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

47 minutes ago, Savren said:

Just for fun. My personal version femboy made from Pure skin custom. Patched including butthole and flat chest ( normal map and diffuse patched too ).

Hi. Wow he looks gorgeous. How you guys making this sexy boys? Btw its a custom race?

10 hours ago, Savren said:

Just for fun. My personal version femboy made from Pure skin custom. Patched including butthole and flat chest ( normal map and diffuse patched too ).

20180409110356_1.jpg

20180409110202_1.jpg

20180409113300_1.jpg

20180409113037_1.jpg

Could you please share the textures with me? 

1 minute ago, Savren said:

This textures not finish. Still lot need to do to make it perfect. I just fixed the armpit too. Usually in skyrim their armpit ugly and splitted. Now that armpit smooth as baby.

20180409073235_1.jpg

do let me know when you're somewhat satisfied with this WIP ;)

• 1 month later...

I've been using the Slim SOS from Nexus and it works pretty well. I wish I had the same level of editing on it as I do with UNP, etc, where i can edit the butt and waist and so on specifically. Bc4life's femboy reborn looks nice but I'm not a fan of super-wide hips. Might give it a try later tonight though.

15 hours ago, cero90 said:

I've been using the Slim SOS from Nexus and it works pretty well. I wish I had the same level of editing on it as I do with UNP, etc, where i can edit the butt and waist and so on specifically. Bc4life's femboy reborn looks nice but I'm not a fan of super-wide hips. Might give it a try later tonight though.

Say my name and I shall appear!

The SE version of my femboy race is less "thicker" than the OG skyrim one, since I got tired of complains.

But people now complain he isnt thicc enough...sooo...cant win -.-'

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Say my name and I shall appear!

The SE version of my femboy race is less "thicker" than the OG skyrim one, since I got tired of complains.

But people now complain he isnt thicc enough...sooo...cant win -.-'

there is beauty in keeping things modest, but there is glory in extremity.

• 2 weeks later...

My attempt to make something similar to femboy (main goal is to create typical Uke typed guy with female technical gender ingame so all shitty gender resctrictions from some mods are avoided, lol) with CBBE body and bodyslide. Has some seams (I didn't figure out how to work with object space Normals yet; not sure if I'll do it but maybe) and flaws (in some angles You can barely notice what left from cbbe breasts) but looks not so bad overall. I took Femboy Reborn Race as base for my custom body and race so females are still normal ingame.

fb-001.png

fb-002.png

fb-003.png

fb-004.png

fb-005.png

7 hours ago, Allnarta said:

My attempt to make something similar to femboy (main goal is to create typical Uke typed guy with female technical gender ingame so all shitty gender resctrictions from some mods are avoided, lol) with CBBE body and bodyslide. Has some seams (I didn't figure out how to work with object space Normals yet; not sure if I'll do it but maybe) and flaws (in some angles You can barely notice what left from cbbe breasts) but looks not so bad overall. I took Femboy Reborn Race as base for my custom body and race so females are still normal ingame.

Hide contents

fb-002.png

What's the original name from that accessories mod. I think i want refit it too.

9 hours ago, Savren said:

What's the original name from that accessories mod. I think i want refit it too.

It's BisQuit's port of Oblivion armors. 

Your boy is awesome, I really hope You'll release it as follower or preset. :)

Two more shots. After working wihh chest in Outfit Studio it's possible to completely remove what lefts from breast effect. Unfortunately, I am not able to properly work with models for Skyrim in 3d programm (I am Blender user) so nice refitting pantys is impossible for me (in OS models looks bad after it).

fb-006.png

fb-007.png

3 hours ago, Savren said:

Thank you bro for the armor. Refit panties in outfit studio easier than use 3dmax. At least for me. I refit this Fox armor for my femboy too with outfit studio totally.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:14 AM, Allnarta said:

Hide contents

I swear I dont know how you guys are finding those sexy armor XD

Makes me want to make a patch for them or something for my femboy Race.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

I swear I dont know how you guys are finding those sexy armor XD

Makes me want to make a patch for them or something for my femboy Race.

I was just wandering right here on LL and found few topics where a lot of this gems! My pet's body is CBBE so I targetly dig for CBBE bodyslide mods (...and HDT bounce looks pretty on this cute boy ingame, I should say!) I already did patch, actually. It overrides original .esp through.

P.S. Thank You a LOT for race template! I prefer more standart/anime body shapes than idealised ones (of course I am not against it), but Your template just saved my dream to have original male character who actually able to use every single "female-only blah blah" adult mod. Not even sayng about huge amount of fitting armours. :)

I refit this Fox armor for my femboy too with outfit studio totally.

Yes, "covering" pantys definitely easy to do in OS. I meant that "it shold be panty but it'a thin tiny little strap that doesn't cover anything." :D