FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

32 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

I've been trying for a while now to get a nice-looking femboy character, finally got CotR to play nice with SoS, but using Fair Skin leaves these underboob shadows. Probably a simple fix, but does anyone know how to get rid of them?

I've previously tried using Femboy Race Reborn, but I couldn't get custom armors to work with it =(

Thanks in advance!

20220104181110_1.jpg

The normal maps produce that shadow, when you install Fair Skin choose the flat option.

• 3 weeks later...

I figure this is probably the best thread to ask. What's the best way to go about making a femboy player character without affecting the body/textures of other females? I've seen that there's a custom race that someone's made, but didn't know if there were other options that work as well or better. I'm coming back to Skyrim modding from Sims 4 and am having to re-familiarize myself with the way the game handles meshes and textures.

5 hours ago, Kino-kun said:

I figure this is probably the best thread to ask. What's the best way to go about making a femboy player character without affecting the body/textures of other females? I've seen that there's a custom race that someone's made, but didn't know if there were other options that work as well or better. I'm coming back to Skyrim modding from Sims 4 and am having to re-familiarize myself with the way the game handles meshes and textures.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53451

Hi, I am the author of the Tiefling mod and am trying to get it and Femboy Race Reborn to work together better. I see that the author of Femboy is taking a break, but thought there might be some knowledgeable people regarding modifying armor to work with Femboy.

Issue 1:  During transformation my Tiefling mod attaches a dragon tail and horns to the player, but because they are classified as armor they don't appear visible on Femboy.

Issue 2:  I have successfully ported Femboy Race Reborn SE back to LE using CAO. Everything works properly in LE except Cumshot. The projectiles don't fire on orgasm. 

If you can make suggestions about rectifying either of those issues I'd be appreciative.

(The pic is from the LE conversion showing him with Tiefling skin texture, but missing horns and tail)

Femboy in LE.jpg

FB Tiefling.jpg

Edited by dePog