FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

On 2/15/2022 at 3:52 AM, dePog said:

I have customised the "Born Dragon Skin"  for my Tiefling mod. Currently my mod only works with females, but I am trying to allow it to also work with Femboy. The horns and tail won't attach to the Femboy body at the moment.

Born Dragon skin is only available in one colour, but Tiefling has seven shades with three different styles each. The Swamp dragon colour (tan/brown) is the minimum coverage style, and the Ebony Dragon colour (black) is a medium coverage style. There is also a full cover.

Swamp Dragon.jpg

FBtiefling.jpg

will this skin be able to be use by others? also what cock mod is this looks so adorable

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
11 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

will this skin be able to be use by others? also what cock mod is this looks so adorable

The dragon skin overlays are included in my Tiefling mod's download file. So you could just copy paste them to your characters texture folder.

I have just retextured the Femboy schlong using Paint.net. I applied textures from the TRX Futanari schlong ( I think, hmmm... or might have been the ERF HighPoly).

I used the Femboy as a base (near where it attaches to the body so it will colour match)
Then overlayed various sections with higher res textures

FBschlong.jpg

Edit: I also use "SOS Grower Extended" mod. That allows the schlong to hang small when not aroused (<20), but it extends to a usable length when there is "work" to be done :)

Edited by dePog
added an EDIT section at the end
4 hours ago, dePog said:

The dragon skin overlays are included in my Tiefling mod's download file. So you could just copy paste them to your characters texture folder.

I have just retextured the Femboy schlong using Paint.net. I applied textures from the TRX Futanari schlong ( I think, hmmm... or might have been the ERF HighPoly).

I used the Femboy as a base (near where it attaches to the body so it will colour match)
Then overlayed various sections with higher res textures

FBschlong.jpg

Edit: I also use "SOS Grower Extended" mod. That allows the schlong to hang small when not aroused (<20), but it extends to a usable length when there is "work" to be done :)

epic and does your mod work with alt start and vortex i cant see your race in menus of race menu

3 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

epic and does your mod work with alt start and vortex i cant see your race in menus of race menu

If you mean my Tiefling mod ....
.... it works with all Alternate start mods that I've tested: Zorkhan, Unbound, Live Another Life, Dimes Quickstart, Alternate Perspective
..... Tiefling is no longer a race. It used to be in versions 1 and 2. Version 3 allows you to play as any human or elf race (Khajiit and Argonian would look weird). You revert from human looking to Tiefling some time after the start (depending on which Alternate Start mod you're using)

I haven't released the version that caters for Femboys yet as I can't get the tail, horns and claws to appear on their body. The pictures I've shown previously is just me tinkering around with it to see what I can get working.

If you want to play a Femboy Tiefling at the moment you will have to choose 'female' as gender, otherwise Molag Bal will kill you shortly after game start, lol. I have fixed that in my file, but its not uploaded to LL. Also the horns, tail and claws will be invisible (although you can hear them attaching occasionally) . You'll get the gameplay and the dragonskin.

I'm hoping someone will help me work out how to get the horns, tail and claws appearing with Femboy. Then I'll upload a patched version of Tiefling.

NOTE: Tiefling playstyle is very different from standard Skyrim. You'll want to be very, very careful where you go whilst in Tiefling skin. Basically 'Kill on Sight' everywhere. And you can only use your built in weapons (claws, corruption pulse, AOE blast, scent spray)

Edited by dePog
On 2/19/2022 at 4:23 PM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

It might seem like it but it isn't actually that much hard work, also i prefer basic cbbe because it doesn't have the vagina mesh thingy, so easier to make a femboy for me.
Also i would like to see a femboy made with those mods you sent, if that isn't a problem, i might actually try it out myself if i know what it looks like, thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, Nelnuna said:

It might seem like it but it isn't actually that much hard work, also i prefer basic cbbe because it doesn't have the vagina mesh thingy, so easier to make a femboy for me.
Also i would like to see a femboy made with those mods you sent, if that isn't a problem, i might actually try it out myself if i know what it looks like, thank you in advance.

i posted them in past

5 hours ago, Nelnuna said:

here and im working on one in racmenu atm

20210618164813_1.jpg.e4e5577ac09d19e9180d4eb47f6f9092.jpg

20210625114736_1.jpg.b4cc2d4808c28c80728f1ab44da7e5fc.jpg

20210809111053_1.jpg.bf591764f95803973006bd1561a48c4a.jpg

20210809155810_1.jpg.0631b12e23008692a9e1878190b11514.jpg

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
On 2/18/2022 at 8:20 AM, dePog said:

thanks for the suggestions, but the horns and tails are usable on either sex

Actually, I can't get any armor to appear on Femboy. I have built the custom armor in Bodyslide, but nothing ever shows in game.

Have you enabled the thiefling femboy race for the custom bodyparts ?

As for the armors not appearing it's also a problem of enabling them for that specific race. If you don't tell the game that these meshes should also be used for that race they won't show up at all.