FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

Played around in CK and got Bad Dog's Anthro working with the male version of Femboy. Still have to colour match it properly. 

The GIF is s bit low res, but it shows the Anthro on a male gender Femboy combined with SOS Grower so that it is small whilst flaccid, but enlarges as arousal increases.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Its not my mod, its the "Anthro" made by "Bad Dog". However, by default it does not work when using Femboy Race - Male gender. 

I was just showing that you can use CK to get it working on a Femboy even if you choose "male" at character setup in Racemenu.

6 hours ago, effemi said:

Any tutorials on how to make a femboy in Skyrim nowadays?

what i do is use custom races, build a body cbbe or unp, i use unp with bodyslide and outfit studio then put the tri/nif files in the customraces meshes folder  C:\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Custom Races SE\meshes\CustomRaces\CustomWoodElf<--this is where i put mine)) MAKE SURE YOU BATCH BUILD before or after. I Then install the body textures i use leyenda skin and put the texture files from that mod into the custom races textures folder (similar to meshes) i also put the xp32 skeleton and high poly head in the meshes folder too I use mod organizer im not sure how it is for other mod managers also i apologize for this crude tutorial i think someone would have a better answer im not good at explaining things lol