FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

So, I'm not someone who is very good at modding this game but, would anyone be okay with explaining me on how to make a femboy? I've tried using the femboy reborn mod but each time, it seems like the clothes turn my character naked and all, and now i've been told to use a custom specie thing but..how?

On 12/4/2021 at 9:20 AM, mistermac231 said:

So, I'm not someone who is very good at modding this game but, would anyone be okay with explaining me on how to make a femboy? I've tried using the femboy reborn mod but each time, it seems like the clothes turn my character naked and all, and now i've been told to use a custom specie thing but..how?

Have you tried messing up with the body sliders in the Showracemenu? Also with the bodyslide profiles as well?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Teddyboye said:

Damn so cute, will you be posting more soon?

Most likely will but adding sound edits to my vid(some of the sounds were edited in the vid above to match the thrusting), that really depends because it takes a long time, which femboy do you want to see, and  position do you want them in

3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Most likely will but adding sound edits to my vid(some of the sounds were edited in the vid above to match the thrusting), that really depends because it takes a long time, which femboy do you want to see, and  position do you want them in

Which body do u use for your femboys? owo

21 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

The one above for sure, I think he'd look super cute in that sideways position again and could it be with a male next time if possible? 

Edited by Teddyboye
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying for a while now to get a nice-looking femboy character, finally got CotR to play nice with SoS, but using Fair Skin leaves these underboob shadows. Probably a simple fix, but does anyone know how to get rid of them?

I've previously tried using Femboy Race Reborn, but I couldn't get custom armors to work with it =(

Thanks in advance!

20220104181110_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

I've been trying for a while now to get a nice-looking femboy character, finally got CotR to play nice with SoS, but using Fair Skin leaves these underboob shadows. Probably a simple fix, but does anyone know how to get rid of them?

I've previously tried using Femboy Race Reborn, but I couldn't get custom armors to work with it =(

Thanks in advance!

20220104181110_1.jpg

You can either reinstall fair skin, using the flat skin texture, which is without those shadows, or you can also download this, which is what i personally use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903