8 hours ago, pinkpunkt said:

is there a way to reset the days in silentwood (console)? or get more then 7 days? would be thankful for an answer!

found something that seems to work

set bd_hs_sys_day_total to XX

set bd_hs_sys_day_left to XX

set bd_hs_sys_day to XX

dont know if u only need 1 or 2 or all 3

You can change time with console command to get more working time. Just make sure the current time and time you change it to is during the working hours.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is this mod containing a very high number of animations? Even my FNIS XXL gives me a warning.

Depends on what you consider very high. But the mod is bigger than a DLC, there are several hours of content and most of scenes use new custom animations. It's expected to have a high number of animations.

There is the possibility of using the XXXL patch that is available here on Nexus though. 

15 hours ago, pinkpunkt said:

is there a way to reset the days in silentwood (console)? or get more then 7 days? would be thankful for an answer!

found something that seems to work

set bd_hs_sys_day_total to XX

set bd_hs_sys_day_left to XX

set bd_hs_sys_day to XX

dont know if u only need 1 or 2 or all 3

in new version if u enable debug mode.. there will be option in debug menu that lets u play silentwood unlimited.. altho i havent tried myself

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is this mod containing a very high number of animations? Even my FNIS XXL gives me a warning.

pandora works perfectly fine for that.. i dont use fnis anymore.. pandora is also fast af and has creature support unlike nemesis 

14 hours ago, sagar123 said:

in new version if u enable debug mode.. there will be option in debug menu that lets u play silentwood unlimited.. altho i havent tried myself

I'm using the latest public version and don't see an option for this in the debug section.

15 hours ago, sagar123 said:

have u used Setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 command first?

Nope I have not. Didn't know that was a thing. Must have missed that somehow. Thanks for the info.

Spoiler

Using version 1.7.1, I am stumped on how to get the Rangela or Korst routes to complete Silentwood.

I have spoken to Rangela, but it's unclear exactly what dialogue is needed to be done to get the player character to agree to a threesome. It seems that the player character needs to learn about Rangela from the treehouse, but I don't know exactly at what time this takes place. There's 2 dialogue options that open up with Rangela but completing these conversations doesn't allow for the threesome with Atter.

For the Korst route, it seems unclear what the follow up is after being "rude" to Korst. I spoke to him after entering Silentwood and used the rude dialogue choice but there's no follow up from Korst beyond a single comment, and then he only says to get out of his face. There doesn't seem to be any further interactions with him but the walkthrough suggests that there is some sort of scene in between that and bringing him ale. 

Both of these routes I tried using the skip feature, could that be a factor?

2 hours ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

Using version 1.7.1, I am stumped on how to get the Rangela or Korst routes to complete Silentwood.

I have spoken to Rangela, but it's unclear exactly what dialogue is needed to be done to get the player character to agree to a threesome. It seems that the player character needs to learn about Rangela from the treehouse, but I don't know exactly at what time this takes place. There's 2 dialogue options that open up with Rangela but completing these conversations doesn't allow for the threesome with Atter.

For the Korst route, it seems unclear what the follow up is after being "rude" to Korst. I spoke to him after entering Silentwood and used the rude dialogue choice but there's no follow up from Korst beyond a single comment, and then he only says to get out of his face. There doesn't seem to be any further interactions with him but the walkthrough suggests that there is some sort of scene in between that and bringing him ale. 

Both of these routes I tried using the skip feature, could that be a factor?

For Rangela branch, you need to talk with her at the kitchen, like you probably already did, ask her about what's the history with her sister. Then, when you learn about the kids at the tree house that Rangela goes to the hill, you talk with her again and she will ask for help to get revenge against her sister.

There is no dialogue for the threesome with Atter, you just need to go and trespass into his house when they are having sex during the day (you can see it when the guy outside the house sitting in a chair is the fat guy, which means Atter is busy inside). When you barge in during their sex scene and stand there watching even after Atter says to wait outside, he will propose the player to join in (I'm not sure, but maybe this only happens after you already witnessed them having sex during the trial, when Rangela's sister gets angry and warns you). Then, accept his proposal and defeat Rangela's sister in the minigame.

When you next talk with Rangela, she should tell you that she learned from her sister about what happened, then she will say that you can count with her to help you. Then I believe it should be straightforward from now on. I didn't test it because Dogma said there will be no sex scene further in the branch.

Regarding Korst, after you select the rude option, you need to learn from the kids at the tree house that Korst lives at the hill, then you should go talk with him to apologize, and then you should submit to him and not press the timer, wait for the scene until the end and the player should propose to meet at his house. He will say he needs the permission of his wife, Nancy, first. Next day when you talk with him he will say he forgot to ask her and he will say to come tomorrow. Don't do that because he will keep forgetting, go to the giant and ask to talk with Nancy, and then she will remind Korst herself, next day when you talk with him, all will be arranged to go to his house.

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

For Rangela branch, you need to talk with her at the kitchen, like you probably already did, ask her about what's the history with her sister. Then, when you learn about the kids at the tree house that Rangela goes to the hill, you talk with her again and she will ask for help to get revenge against her sister.

There is no dialogue for the threesome with Atter, you just need to go and trespass into his house when they are having sex during the day (you can see it when the guy outside the house sitting in a chair is the fat guy, which means Atter is busy inside). When you barge in during their sex scene and stand there watching even after Atter says to wait outside, he will propose the player to join in (I'm not sure, but maybe this only happens after you already witnessed them having sex during the trial, when Rangela's sister gets angry and warns you). Then, accept his proposal and defeat Rangela's sister in the minigame.

When you next talk with Rangela, she should tell you that she learned from her sister about what happened, then she will say that you can count with her to help you. Then I believe it should be straightforward from now on. I didn't test it because Dogma said there will be no sex scene further in the branch.

Regarding Korst, after you select the rude option, you need to learn from the kids at the tree house that Korst lives at the hill, then you should go talk with him to apologize, and then you should submit to him and not press the timer, wait for the scene until the end and the player should propose to meet at his house. He will say he needs the permission of his wife, Nancy, first. Next day when you talk with him he will say he forgot to ask her and he will say to come tomorrow. Don't do that because he will keep forgetting, go to the giant and ask to talk with Nancy, and then she will remind Korst herself, next day when you talk with him, all will be arranged to go to his house.

Spoiler

I think the issue is I don't know when you learn from the kids--I am pretty sure the only time I've ever been able to talk with them in the Tree House is on Day Zero. If you use the skip feature to go past that point it seems like the Korst and Rangela routes are inaccessible because you won't be able to talk to them before that tree house conversation. I have a little bit more time later today where I can try to run through Day Zero of Silentwood again.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

I think the issue is I don't know when you learn from the kids--I am pretty sure the only time I've ever been able to talk with them in the Tree House is on Day Zero. If you use the skip feature to go past that point it seems like the Korst and Rangela routes are inaccessible because you won't be able to talk to them before that tree house conversation. I have a little bit more time later today where I can try to run through Day Zero of Silentwood again.

I used the skip function and was able to do these routes without issue. Maybe you selected an option that didn't let you learn that info from them. They should be available at the tree house every day during 6 pm, the same time the evening gathering happens. I think they should start a conversation that leads to the topic about who can let the heroine enter the basement, and a rock paper scissors game every time you need to ask them for help. 

Edited by Highborn
1 hour ago, Highborn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I used the skip function and was able to do these routes without issue. Maybe you selected an option that didn't let you learn that info from them. They should be available at the tree house every day during 6 pm, the same time the evening gathering happens. I think they should start a conversation that leads to the topic about who can let the heroine enter the basement, and a rock paper scissors game every time you need to ask them for help. 

Ah, that's it, I didn't know there was a separate meeting at the treehouse in the afternoon--I'd only check at night when it's empty.

It is now working with the skip feature, thank you!

14 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

Has the free version been updated to include the rest of Silentwood? I got up to the part where the player has to stay and realised the deal she made in the mines and it ended there

yes, it's completed

On 5/11/2024 at 11:12 PM, Sweettits said:

Would anyone know why I can play this mod fine until I shut it down skyrim and continue later only it crashes everytime at start up? Yes i have all the required mods and such.

Same ;-;

I'm playing on 1.7.1 SSE (Patreon Version). In Siletwood Frita is no where to be found to let me pass the initiation. I've done player.placeatme and she shows up, but no dialogue. I've resetai, disable, enable, and still no dialouge. Happened on v.1.7.0 and now 1.7.1. Any ideas on how I can make this work? Otherwise it breaks the quest/mod.

36 minutes ago, LovelessBobcat said:

I'm playing on 1.7.1 SSE (Patreon Version). In Siletwood Frita is no where to be found to let me pass the initiation. I've done player.placeatme and she shows up, but no dialogue. I've resetai, disable, enable, and still no dialouge. Happened on v.1.7.0 and now 1.7.1. Any ideas on how I can make this work? Otherwise it breaks the quest/mod.

placeatme will only spawn a clone NPC. You need to use moveto player after you get her ID