8 hours ago, Forest_Chankla said:

That porter minigame is actually impossible. Even with ENBs disabled the bar will always go to the far right by the time I make it to the first lamp post.

Try setting the minigame difficult at the MCM menu. iirc the lower your fps, more of a delay you'll have.

1 hour ago, lampard said:

In the newest version, why is there npc comment about player's face? its annoying and bother to do a quest with their comments. cannot talk to them at all.

Is this about the NPCs commenting about the cum thing? Try taking a shower at the outside bath near the crypt

On 11/5/2023 at 1:00 PM, PippinTom said:

Two playthroughs, with slightly different mod load order and content, yet same outcome in terms of belly of the beast ending - Thief's Pouches cannot be opened if I have 5(or 6?) of them (one should be given to thief to cover his expenses on his way home, but now I'm not sure it was deducted properly).

On second play, I've tried to approach this ending many times using older each time savegames / going back a bit further firs, but either cause of problem is way further in the past than I've tried or is not there at all, thus may attempts to roll back the time were futile before even started). Tried without pickup up pouches from the chest in the camp, until farewell party and quest end - what btw produced strange situation when PC gives the Thief a pouch for travel, while not actually having any in her inventory.

Anyway, I don't care about coin, gold or gems in those bags, I just wanted to get Jona's ring, to follow this path and see where it leads me. And it seems like (for me) there is no way to get it while choosing a path with party and all pouches. The only legit way I found to get at least one pouch thus Jona's ring was to choose not to help the Thief with his debt (...) during camp conversation, and get just one pouch as a departing gift from him. ...but that kills the party path. The other, not legit, was of course additem.

I know this is several months old. But did you ever figure it out? I just got to end and cant open/equip the pouches.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:38 PM, sagar123 said:

is there any way i can bypass tasius and pc spying on jul and rony attic scene with command... i found out that one scene somehow broke all further sex scenes expressions,audio and tung equip... its exactly like the lunar ninroot scene... im playing on se

altho i just want that bypassed for few scenes which cant be played properly with command.. even if theres any command which changes whole pregnancy dragon bridge choices and consequences will be fine as well.. like if wanna see all scenes after completing preg quest and returning to fragon bridge again   

It's an old question, but I found the answer to this question. I'm not good at English, but I tell you the answer.

The point is to skip this event. Before talk to Tasius, you need to make some settings.

1. MCM 'turn off fade effect.' 'turn off block save.'

2. Now talk to Tasius.

3. When you're moved to the attic, immediately 'coc whiterun' write.

4. You'll move into the whiterun air. Don't panic and save.

5. Restart skyrim and Save load. and MCM 'ReturnControls'

6. Move'Dragon Bridge' and 'prid  XXb6e7f9' and 'moveto player'

Now if you talk to Tasius, you'll have a conversation after the attic event. You made it.

If Tasius doesn't speak, you spend a day or two in another area, Tasius talk

Edited by pyoh1350

So I trying to play with version 1.6.1.4 en for SE, but when I do the hot springs part there is not animation for my character to undress also I had to move the guy and the woman bathing to continue the scene, I'm suspecting either  1-I have too many animations installed (I tested using nemesis didt work, tryied using fnis nop), 2- those versions dont work becase they're very new and untested (dont ask me where I got that version) So either abandon doing this playthru or I'd have to disable all animations and start again, So help is really appresiated and very needed

Im using SE 1.5.97 just in case you need to know.

Edited by Jack005
forgot to add skyrim version
6 hours ago, Jack005 said:

So I trying to play with version 1.6.1.4 en for SE, but when I do the hot springs part there is not animation for my character to undress also I had to move the guy and the woman bathing to continue the scene, I'm suspecting either  1-I have too many animations installed (I tested using nemesis didt work, tryied using fnis nop), 2- those versions dont work becase they're very new and untested (dont ask me where I got that version) So either abandon doing this playthru or I'd have to disable all animations and start again, So help is really appresiated and very needed

Im using SE 1.5.97 just in case you need to know.

Some animations are not compatible with Nemesis it seems. You said you tried with FNIS later, but I wonder if there are still remaining some behavior files from Nemesis making it incompatible or something. Other than that, maybe the newest update broke old parts of the mod like these. It happened before. Dogma said he will eventually fix everything when he finishes silent wood.

7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

No, I gave up, but I'm pretty close to end of third run (...) so I'll have another shot at it.

Ah ok. What's the command to add her ring anyways if I may ask? Would like to at least get that turned into her.

6 hours ago, KanoBuhen said:

Ah ok. What's the command to add her ring anyways if I may ask?

hm, usually player.additem <itembaseid> <amount> works fine, just have to figure out baseID, for which I'm pretty sure I've used help "<search (sub)string>". No need to memorize any variables so I didn't, in rare cases, one may use xEdit and browse. If unsure what to look for - name of the quest/NPC/item you can find in one of walkthroughs in this thread.

dogma save file, Remove all sound, facial expression bugs.

I'm not good at English, so I explain with 2 screenshots. Please understand.

you need is a resaver. and Write 'DogmaEngine.esm' only in the filter

image.jpeg.650b974afaf11820c5ab2966b70488fd.jpeg

If you just erase the screenshot content, all sound and facial bugs are completely removed.

After that, your character will make perfect facial expressions and sounds.

If the problem doesn't work, you should also clear the sound part.

Edited by pyoh1350

I can't seem to get the continuation to the bath house scene, when i go to the crypt and sleep i just wake up the next morning, the two guys approach me in the mine saying they will come another time when i'm unarmed but if i go to sleep again nothing happens.  What am i missing ? ( no i have not been to the noise room).

Anyone familiar with how to get into debt with Tolgan? Or where to find him? I saw in the guide that there is a scene where he comes to your bed every night. Also having trouble locating the dwemer ruins if anyone can point me in the right direction. Appreciate any help.

Edited by Savannahyoung2014
10 hours ago, Savannahyoung2014 said:

Anyone familiar with how to get into debt with Tolgan? Or where to find him? I saw in the guide that there is a scene where he comes to your bed every night. Also having trouble locating the dwemer ruins if anyone can point me in the right direction. Appreciate any help.

In your first day at Silentwood, during the trial, he will approach you at the mine asking to listen to his proposal, to help you get the garents. If you follow him, it should be straightforward, you can make a deal with him in which the player will promise sex wit him at nights. Just use the option in which you'll promise to have sex with him.

The dwemer ruins are located in a passage after the priest's clinic. You can fast travel there using the sign posts inside the crypt.

Hi all. I have a problem with the cart on the way from Falkreath to Rorikstead. When the cab driver offers to move forward to the Heroine and she starts sucking him, nothing else happens. The carriage reaches Rorikstead and begins its journey in the opposite direction. =(

20 hours ago, Carkis said:

Hi all. I have a problem with the cart on the way from Falkreath to Rorikstead. When the cab driver offers to move forward to the Heroine and she starts sucking him, nothing else happens. The carriage reaches Rorikstead and begins its journey in the opposite direction. =(

I also have this problem in latest versions. I suspect recent updates broke this part of the quest.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

У меня тоже такая проблема в последних версиях. Я подозреваю, что недавние обновления нарушили эту часть квеста.

Damn, it’s a shame, then I’ll probably have to wait until Dogma fixes this bug, I really don’t want to miss some of the content and spoil the integrity of the perception of this gorgeous mod.