On 1/29/2024 at 4:36 PM, yewm0n said:

God please tell me there's a scene with the giants in Silentwood...

Not that I'm aware. Dogma didn't mention in the walkthrough, so if it exists, it's a secret scene.

16 hours ago, miahhexo said:

after the warehouse scene they ask me to run to the crypt. but when i press E at the door nothing happen, i couldnt enter it. am i missing something?

Try fast traveling to the map marker of Silentwood.

8 hours ago, renero2 said:

the riverwood issue that broke main quest is been fixed?

He said he would fix it, so I think it probably was, unless he forgot it. I didn't check it out. But if there are no record edits on Riverwood in xEdit, it means it was fixed.

6 hours ago, Dyno said:

Hi, I was making a new clean install of Skyrim and all the required mods, and I was wondering... Is the next version of Thief made with 1.6.1130/ 1.6.1170 in mind, or it's still for 1.5.97? Should I use SKSE, Sexlab, HDTT, CBBE, etc. 16.11130 versions or should I stick to 1.5.97? Thanks in advance

Still 1.5.9.7

10 minutes ago, adle said:

how many talents do i need to get to complete the fishing quest?

also, how i get the giants to move the log to get wood for the farming quest?

You can check in the MCM menu the current record that you have to break and your current points.

For the giants to move the log, you need to ask the kids at the tree house after beating them in rock paper scissors.

Does anybody know how to get the boards from the lumberjacks ? After the scene at night the lumberjacks say to return in afternoon but the only dialog option I get with them is "I'm leaving". Am I supposed to go anywhere specific to get them ?

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'll ask anyways. So in my opinion I think there is to much to try and do/unlock in the Silentwood section now for just 7 game days. I have tried twice now getting through it, but cant seem to get every craft to champion in time before the 7 days is up. So is there some console command or something where I could get the remaining crafts leveled high enough to pass, or maybe one to complete this part when I have seen everything I want to? Really like this mod as a whole and don't wanna be stuck on this one part forever.

2 hours ago, KanoBuhen said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'll ask anyways. So in my opinion I think there is to much to try and do/unlock in the Silentwood section now for just 7 game days. I have tried twice now getting through it, but cant seem to get every craft to champion in time before the 7 days is up. So is there some console command or something where I could get the remaining crafts leveled high enough to pass, or maybe one to complete this part when I have seen everything I want to? Really like this mod as a whole and don't wanna be stuck on this one part forever.

Follow this walkthrough for the first day, provided by Dogma, and you'll be mostly set for success:

Just as an example, I can give you my version of the first day route, which I usually choose to optimize time:

I will choose the option with Tolgan's debt. He excludes the option with the Torggnir contract branch.

In the skip script, we select the option in which we launch the scene with Tolgan. I also choose to leave early, and the option is “no matter with whom” to start the Mogens and Schenk thread ( don’t do this if you haven’t seen this scene yet, there is an option - “this hasn’t happened yet”, or watch the scene, and then start again with the skip script, and skip it ).

• We wake up, watch the scene with Norring
  • We go outside and take a shower, replenishing some energy
  • Let's go to Korst and be rude to him
  • If it’s not yet a working day, go to the stumps and wait
  • Let's go to Frita and get a job
  • We go to Svog, then to the house, watch the scene with Ondi and Patto
  • We cast a fishing rod and catch one small fish
  • We talk with Orm about the mustachioed Olaf and the bait
  • We knock on Ondi's door and ask about the bait, listen to the full proposal for a bathhouse
  • Imsin should already come to the trough, we carry the buckets and overturn them
  • Talk to Imsin, starting the quest for mushroom soup
  • Let's go to Frita, talk about buckets and extra income
  • We go to Alrik and talk about buckets, and then we talk to Risi, asking if she will help us if something happens
  • We talk with the lumberjack, leaf through all the dialogues, and agree on intimacy
  • We talk to Utter and go hunting
  • We speak with Forstag, ask for help with the hunt and learn about Harding
  • Talk to Harding, drink the potion
  • We go into the mine, settle down and go to the ore vein
  • We start ore mining, if Mogens and Schenk haven’t arrived, watch the scene, if not, you can start it again ( you can, of course, save before this and, if unsuccessful, load, but if you want to play honestly, just leave for now if the time is already more than 11:00 )
  • We still have to start the scene with Forstag at the tower before 13:00  
  • We go to the back of the tavern, there Signy should already come to Imsin. We speak with Signy and receive a task for mushrooms. We immediately talk to Forstag about mushrooms.
  • At 13:00+ as soon as Utter enters the house we speak with Frald and follow him in
  • We interrupt them with Ulfrun
  • If it didn’t work out in the morning to start the scene with Mogens and Schenk, go there, if you’ve already watched it, choose to hunt until the end of the day, and collect as many mushrooms as possible, right in the place where we start there is a mushroom inside the log, and behind the stump, also don’t forget to click on the head, There is also a mushroom behind the head, and then look at large trees they usually have them.
  • Let's go to the evening meeting
  • Afterwards we go to the warehouse and arrange a date
  • We go into the treehouse and listen to the introductory dialogues, learn about Korst and Rangel, and leave
  • We go to the Tavern and spend the evening with Orm, receiving bait at the end
  • At night we go to Ondi and start a scene with Patto, or you can start a meeting with Sugar to start the event on the second day
  • In the dead of night we meet with Godric, you can ask about the hooves, we choose a kiss
  • If you manage to find 10 mushrooms, take them to Signy and get the quest for a bath voucher
  • We go to the Dwemer ruins and get a bonus for the mine
  • We end the day with the Tolgan scene

Basically, for the fishing, get rid of Orm with the help of Candy + accumulate trophy salmon bait and use them all in one day.

For Farming, get the buckets fixed + the mushroom quest from Imsin (you can use a mod like AddItem to add the mushrooms yo your inventory) and you'll be able to get to far barrel and get +5 points. Ignore the other barrels and only fill that one until you beat Agata's record. You can do it in one afternoon easily.

For mining, if you get the bonus from Alrik's brother at the dwemer ruins, it's pretty easy to get the mine record in one afternoon. You can also work at the noisy room for 10h and get the title.

And for hunting, this will be the one that will take more skill, but if you get the help of Forstag+the potion you can do it (choose the maximum hour). I recommend to move around after you kill the first rabbits near the spawning spot, go to the other side and look for more. If you stay around the same area you won't have enough rabbits.

Hey, I came across the mod yesterday, and im really loving it! Sadly im stuck in the scene with zoe where I should test the teleportation crystals on the table, when I press E on them nothing happens. Is there a way to skip this scene? In the walkthrough guide it says its an skippable scene, but when I press my skip scene keybind nothing happens.

Also a question that has nothing to do with what a wrote above:

Does dogma have some kind of english patreon? I would like to play the extended version of the silentwood area but im not even sure if its available in english on his patreon or just for russian speaking people?

So I’m doing the bathhouse part where you need the ticket. Well it progressed up to where I select to tell Aenar the truth or not. When I select to tell him the truth. Him and the other guy who isn’t involved in the scene with my character just turn and leave the bath house. While my character and the other npc just non stop having intercourse. I’ve let it go for 10 minutes and nothing progressed.

19 hours ago, loler23rr said:

Hey, I came across the mod yesterday, and im really loving it! Sadly im stuck in the scene with zoe where I should test the teleportation crystals on the table, when I press E on them nothing happens. Is there a way to skip this scene? In the walkthrough guide it says its an skippable scene, but when I press my skip scene keybind nothing happens.

Also a question that has nothing to do with what a wrote above:

Does dogma have some kind of english patreon? I would like to play the extended version of the silentwood area but im not even sure if its available in english on his patreon or just for russian speaking people?

1. Never encountered this bug before. If reloading the save doesn't help you, you might want to try the skip option in the MCM menu, you'd have to use it in a save that happens before you talked with the Thief and answer the prompts, but I believe you'd miss the ending of the Falkreath branch though, unless you stop in one of the sections before the crystals. @brewmasterhal might know some console command to pass this scene.

2. All the releases have English and Russian versions, despite the posts being in Russian, so you can subscribe without fear.

6 hours ago, KanoBuhen said:

So I’m doing the bathhouse part where you need the ticket. Well it progressed up to where I select to tell Aenar the truth or not. When I select to tell him the truth. Him and the other guy who isn’t involved in the scene with my character just turn and leave the bath house. While my character and the other npc just non stop having intercourse. I’ve let it go for 10 minutes and nothing progressed.

I also had this bug, playing on version 1.6.1.2. Didn't try it again in new versions. If you are on latest, perhaps you should report to Dogma.

I'm just have some confusion about the scene which dogma write in 1.6.x's walkthrough, the option “no matter with whom” in Tolgan's branch seems like have a scene in day 0, but I didn't see any option mention it in early version's walkthrough. can somebody explain it ? Thank you.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

1. Never encountered this bug before. If reloading the save doesn't help you, you might want to try the skip option in the MCM menu, you'd have to use it in a save that happens before you talked with the Thief and answer the prompts, but I believe you'd miss the ending of the Falkreath branch though, unless you stop in one of the sections before the crystals. @brewmasterhal might know some console command to pass this scene.

2. All the releases have English and Russian versions, despite the posts being in Russian, so you can subscribe without fear.

Alright ty very much! I think I will just try to replay after I finish the extended silentwood version, and then hope the bug is gone in this playthrough. 

2 hours ago, Danalian said:

I'm just have some confusion about the scene which dogma write in 1.6.x's walkthrough, the option “no matter with whom” in Tolgan's branch seems like have a scene in day 0, but I didn't see any option mention it in early version's walkthrough. can somebody explain it ? Thank you.

I think he is talking about the new scene with the audience, in which you can end up with those two friends of him. Supposedly this scene can be triggered on day 0 after you pass the trial, if you decide to play Silentwood from the very beginning. In previous version he didn't had implemented it. That's what I understood at least.

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

I also had this bug, playing on version 1.6.1.2. Didn't try it again in new versions. If you are on latest, perhaps you should report to Dogma.

Yeah I am having the issue on the same version. So maybe it is corrected with newest one.

Hey, my game always crashes when Torgnir stands up to give me the miners clothes. I just see the screen turning black like the scene is about to switch and then it crashes. Is this a known bug? Im playing on the newest version. 

1 hour ago, damirjan said:

Who knows a list of bad endings in Silentwood?

AFAIK theres only 1 bad ending and then one bad scenario that has pretty negative consequences but unlike the actual bad endings doesnt end the mod

For the real bad ending:

Spoiler

If you rat the Priest apprentice out after he tries fucking you he will end up becoming a Miner. If you then decide to have sex with Tolgan in the mine while haggling for gems it will trigger the bad ending

For the bad outcome that doesnt quite end the mod:

Spoiler

When youre in the bathhouse for the first time and you go along with the 2 guys and dont tell Aenar the truth they will visit you in your bed the same night, if you then fail to win a brawl/minigame your character will get raped by them every single night + every time she works in the mine which will lead to pretty hefty debuffs because you'll never get sleep meaning your stamina is always low + your character will move a lot slower

Is there a new, comprehensive walkthrough for Silentwood or these two are the only ones we have. It's a bit weird trying to follow two different ones.

Spoiler

Walkthrough -

Although the update is for the most part linear, I will write in full, in case someone has problems, but I will not particularly focus on minor things.
And so, a new addition begins after the third loss in rock-paper-scissors (later I will add a variant without losses, but so far only this way). After that, we can go with Hokki together, or just come to the indicated place.

Near his village, we watch the introductory scene, then we can talk with Hokki's friends, but it's better to immediately go to the gate and knock on them. In a conversation with the gatekeeper, we must choose that we want to enter their settlement, then it does not matter what to choose. After that, we go and talk with Hokki's friends, learn about Talos, then go back to the gatekeeper, and here you can answer questions (if we know the answers to them), or go back to Hokki's friends for tips, which is preferable, since there will be an opportunity run a little scene -

(there was supposed to be a rock-paper-scissors mini-game, but I decided not to work on this mechanic yet for the sake of this one place. The old version of this mini-game did not fit, because it was built into the story scenes with Hokki, and I did not could use it, and in the second part I want to make this game with different mechanics)
- so just talk to Torvi (Tail), agree and watch the scene.

If you want, you can try to get into the village somewhere, past the gate, if you find a place where you can jump over the barrier, you will not be able to get there that way, but there will be a small scene, and sometimes you have to load after it, so if you decide to look, save before.
When we answer the questions correctly, we get inside and watch several story scenes in a row, there is no need to select anything, and sections with dialogues can be skipped using the scene skipping mechanic, just remember to select a hot key in the MSM menu for this. I tried to add this mechanic to all large dialogue scenes, except for those scenes where there are a lot of scripts, so as not to break them. But I do not advise you to skip it for the first time, otherwise much of what is happening in this settlement will not be clear to you, these dialogues are there for a reason, and through them I wanted to convey the necessary information to you.

Here is an important point, I always crash to the desktop after leaving the warehouse, I have not yet found how to fix it, so before exiting, I added auto-save, enable it in the MSM menu, or do not forget to save yourself. If you boot up, then the flight does not occur anymore.

We only have time until 6 pm, so after we got the clothes and talked to Ragna, we immediately go to the road that leads to the headman's house, this is to the right of the road leading to the mine. After the scene with the giant, we go to the Crypt, and watch the scene with Norring. And then we have a choice, go to the priest at the very bottom of the stairs, or go to the cook on the second floor. If we go to the cook, then we will find out information about the priest, and this blocks the scene in the hospital. But since we probably want to see the scene, we don’t approach it, but immediately go to the priest.

The scene with the false priest is quite linear, the only difference here is that if we win the mini-game, then there will be no second insert, but we will immediately go to the part with groping on the couch. When the false priest leaves, we can get up and look around. If you find three clues, then this blocks the further scene, you need to look at the book, go into the bedroom and see two beds, and read the note that lies on the bottom shelf of the table about the student. Naturally, in order to watch the scene to the end, we do not need to get up, or we do not need to find all three clues. After the scene, whatever we choose, we go to the Dwemer ruins, and watch the scene with the real priest Nalion and Leif (brother of Alric the Loremaster) we can interrupt their scene by simply clicking on the priest.

After the scene with Nalion in ruins, we can immediately move with him to the hospital, or stay. If you stay, you can talk to Alrik and find out his history and some facts about their family. You can also look around and click on the doors, in the tower, and at the other end of the ruins, and then talk to him again. Alrik starts several different branches, but all this will only be in the second part, so for now all this is not important, I added these dialogues now, just so that you better understand the history of the location.

And so, in the end, we will find ourselves at the table of Nalion, then he will write out a certificate, and if there was a scene with a false priest, then we can hand it over, or not say anything to Nalion. If we rent, he will work in the mine.

So far, this does not affect anything, but it will affect, I wanted to add it to the first version but did not have time to do it, so I will add it in the extended version.
Then we go to Ragna, and we get the "test subject's wreath".

Next, we go to talk with the Guardians. First, it's best to go talk to Alrik, although this can generally not be done, he will still say at the end that we have completed his task. But this is how we learn some facts about his wife, and we learn that for some reason she wants to go to the Dwemer ruins herself. We can then follow her and find out what she is doing there)

This does not affect anything yet, just a small scene, but this is the start of one very big event, and the first part of it will already be in the extended version.
Next, we go to Frita on the farm, she will sit in the gazebo, it’s better to tell her that we grew up on the farm, then she will ask to bring only 5 eggs instead of 15. We can immediately find two of them on the roof of their house, two in the center of the stairs leads to the lake, and one can be taken near the lake inside the stump, this will be enough.

Immediately we go and talk with Svog on the pier, he asks to get a fishing rod, we dive into the lake, it is in the middle near one of the beams, which is from the side where the statue of Talos stands.

After we go to the entrance of the hunters' house, where Utter should sit, we could see him there until the stage when we received the priest's certificate, but now, there is his wife's brother, we talk to him, we only need to find out that Utter is in the house, but if we lose everything dialogues, and then when he resets the dialogue, talk to him again, then he will give a hint. We go upstairs and try to enter, Harding will prevent us, after that do not go far, as soon as all the dialogues are over, Forstag, the second hunter, will talk to you, and this is the beginning of his branch. After the dialogue with Forstag, we go to the roof of the tower, which is located near the entrance, there is still a giant's house nearby, and there is a trigger in the center, a message will appear. After the scene starts, it can be interrupted in different places and completed without sex, but if you want it to completely end, do not press anything when the indicator appears. And yes, a full scene is possible only with very high karma, or before that there must be sex with any of the other characters, for example with a false priest, the scene must reach the very end.

All the scenes that involve any action related to sex require almost the maximum possible karma at that time, because this is almost the very beginning of the quest. But in general, sex scenes can be triggered by a choice inside the scene, or some additional conditions met.
So if you didn't get to sex before in the scene with Hlar, and are not sure that you have enough karma, postpone this part until you pass the part in the mine (naturally you will have to choose some option there with sex). After this scene at the tower, you will have the opportunity to go to Utter's house, go in, activate the doors to the bedroom, watch the scene, and you can go collect arrows. You can not collect, but go talk to Forstrag and ask him for arrows (he and Harding will sit for one hour on the stumps that are near the Crypt, then they will return back to the hunting house). Then it will be possible to run a repeating scene with it. But since the first part is only the first day, it will be possible to run it only once. This time there it will be necessary to click on the activator, which is located on the other side of the edge of the tower, where we look at the hunters' house. And you will have to press it several times, you will understand why in the process, and she will not agree if she still has outstanding tasks. The second option is to go through this part with the Guardian of the Forest, just wait until 5 pm, then Utter himself will come out and you can talk to him, but you will have only one hour to find the arrows.

Next, we go into the mine, talk to Torgnir, watch the scene. To quickly get the stones, you can negotiate with him, but you have to sign a document. All the consequences of this choice will be in the second part.

In general, there will be a lot of events around the "noisy room", even those that will not be directly related to it, and there we will have a lot of different options.
But if we want to see the scene in the mine, we don't talk to him, or we don't sign the document, but we go into the mine and look for stones, Tolgan will come up and make an offer. We agree and go with him. There are a lot of different options, and if I decided to describe all of them, then it would probably take me a lot of time. Just experiment with different options, there are a lot of non-obvious inserts. So I will describe only the most significant options.

This scene can be conditionally divided into two.

1 - if we are trying to persuade him to give the stones, we can do it through dialogues, we say that first we want to get the stones, then that it will be difficult for the excited to complete the test, and then that if we do not pass the test, he will not receive anything at all. We get stones. But you can get to the stage if you agree to his terms, and when he requires additional evidence, you don’t have to agree right away, he won’t believe it, and this option will become unavailable, you must first refuse, and then either offer one night or bargain . But here, to agree, you need a high indicator of karma, otherwise sex will not work in this scene. All the consequences will be in the second part, so it doesn't matter what you choose here.

2 - we can agree to do something for him in exchange for stones. There are three options. Hand, chest, and mouth. To open the option by mouth, you must first choose something from the available options, and then say that he offered too little for it. Then just experiment with different combinations. I can only say a couple of the most important sections, this is that in the block with animation 69 a mini-game is possible, you can get there from the choice of oral or handjob. And in titsjob there is an opportunity to get into the sex scene, if you first agree to his proposal that the heroine use her tongue, and then do not press anything until Tolgan helps with his hand, and then refuse, or there should not be enough karma further, although if enough karma there will also be an insert with sex but a little different. Karma can influence this scene, and even if there was a scene with a false priest or not, there will also be minor differences, since I use in this scene, as it were, a hidden parameter of the heroine’s arousal, conditionally, we consider that the heroine is excited if there was no scene with a false priest with groping. Basically there are all sorts of little things, but I had to mention.

Maybe I'll write a separate detailed guide for this scene later.

After we have finished, in any of the options we can get all of his stones. If we have already completed all the other tasks before, then after the scene the quest stage should be completed, and we can go into the circle and wait. Or wait until time runs out. Or, if we have already reached the repeating scene with Forstag, then go and start it, and then after the scene, the "evening convocation" will immediately begin.

In some cases, we do not have to collect all the items for tasks, for example, if we signed a document with Thorgnir and throw away the stones that he gave, he will still tell the headman that we passed his test. Also, if we told Frita that we grew up on a farm, that is, she liked it, she will also help. Well, in general, such trifles, now I will not name the exact number of objects and conditions, it is necessary to open the scene and revise it, I don’t remember by heart.
After the scene in the circle, we go to Svog's house on the lake, we watch the scene with dinner.

So far, there is no content in these characters, there I just wanted to show their characters, since these characters will play an important role in the second part.
Next, we go to Norring in the Crypt, and then finally to the giant. We watch the scene with Hokki's friends, go to them a tree house, which is located near the tower not far on the hill, we watch another scene there. And then we can go to sleep.

This completes the update. There is nothing else here, we can choose to go to Whiterun, and then the main quest will continue. If we stay, then we will have to go to Whiterun on our own.

____________ EXTENDED VERSION FOR PATREONS ___________________

Walkthrough
Today I will write you a walkthrough of the extended version. And we'll talk about the second part better next week.

Below is a list of all the scenes added to the extended version that contain any action related to erotica. If you have not seen any of this, you can read the walkthrough and learn how to get it.

Bad ending in the mine
Risi with Tolgan on Sweet Hill
Player with Tolgan on Sweet Hill
The main character with Hlar on the couch, with further continuation with Nalion in the bedroom
Heroine with Nalion at the table
Heroine with Nalion on the bed

How to get a bad ending I already described in detail last time, so I will not repeat myself. Also, I will not describe those options that do not lead to any erotic content.

As for the rest of the scenes, they are all interconnected, as they are in the same branch. Therefore, I will try to briefly describe the branch so that you understand how everything works there.

Risi branch - the beginning.

We go to the Dwarven ruins during the quest stage - "obtain and complete tasks from the Guardians" (make sure that before that you have already talked to Risi and Alric near the house). After we caught Risi in the ruins with Leyv, Risi runs home and will be there for a couple of minutes.

Then you can act in any sequence, but I will write the best route so that you save more time, since it is limited.
We do not wait for her, but go to the mine and get the task from Torgnir. Next, in a conversation with Tolgan, select the lines of dialogue about Sugar / Candy, you need to ask "Will you give me gems if I bring Sugar / Candy?".

Before talking with Tolgan, you can save, watch the bad ending (if the condition for it is met) and then load and continue on.
After that, we go to the house of Alrik and Risi, she will already have to wait there, and will immediately speak to us as soon as we approach. In the dialogue, we choose help, and ask her to sleep with Tolgan. After the dialogue scene, we need to find the cape. It can be obtained in two places, 1) in the warehouse, 2) in the hospital. There are no scenes in the warehouse in the first part, so going there is optional, but desirable, as it will help you later run the scenes in the order you want (although this is one of the later options). But you don’t have to go to the warehouse right away, because if you pick up the cape there, it will block the scenes in the hospital. There will be two main options in the asylum, which depend on your initial choice:

1) There was a scene with Hlar, and at the end you complained about him to Nalion. Hlar became a miner, he is not in the hospital (in this option, you can also watch the bad ending in the mine).

If you ask Nalion for a cape, and then choose the "manly face" option, and do not run away while the characters are talking, a table scene will be triggered. After this scene, you can still say to Nalion - "it was a mistake", this will start a shortened version of the same scene. After the scene, Nalion will send the heroine for a cape.

Do not try to give the cape to Nalion, there is no such dialogue line at all, the heroine is clearly not going to do this. And until the final stage, there is no point in returning here.
2) We skipped the inspection scene at Hlar's. That is, before going to the priest, after talking with Norring, at the very beginning, we went to the kitchen to the cook - Signy, and she told us about the race of the priest.

We speak with Hlar about the cape, he will offer a deal, we agree. A scene similar to the inspection scene will start (the scene on the couch will not reach the very end if there is little karma). But in any case, the scene will end in the bedrooms, where we will have time to get dressed, which we naturally do not do if we want to see the continuation of the scene. After, as in the first version, there is no point in returning here until the final stage.

In either of these two options, we will find out where the cape is. We go to the lake and talk to Imsin, pick up the cape. We can also pick up the second cape in the warehouse, but before we get the cape from Imsin, because then there will be no dialogue from the storekeeper. Next, we return to Risi (if Risi is not on the street, you can ask Alrik to call her, or knock on the door). But before that, it's better to go to Frita, and take the task to ask Risi for eggs. You can also take a bag from Frita, this does not affect anything, and was added just for fun. Next, we talk to Risi and show her the cloak, after which Risi goes home, and will again be there for several minutes. We are going to do other tasks for the time being, for example, in Utter's house. Then we return to Risi, and go with her to the "sweet hill". Next, we go after Tolgan. There are two options here -

1) We brought Tolgan to Risi before the timer expired (about one game hour) - scene of Tolgan and Risi.

2) Actually, they were late, and Risi had already left, the stage was the heroine and Tolgan.

If you chose the 2nd option, this branch ends. After the scene, you can pick up the cape that Risi left in that bag by the tree where she kept her things.

If you chose the 1st option - depending on how long we return, the animation of Risi and Tolgan will be slightly different. Their scene can already be interrupted in an hour, then Risi will go home and leave a cape in her bag, but if we want to see an extended version of the end of this scene, we need to go to sleep without returning to them, or start the second scene at Nalion (but more on that later ).

Continuation of the scenes in the hospital:

You need to return to the hospital already at the final stage, where you need to go to sleep according to the main plot.

1) Hlar miner. Nalion sent us to pick up the cape from Imsin.

You should have a cape in your inventory. If we haven't retrieved the cape from the warehouse, we won't be able to start the scene until we interrupt the scene with Risi and Tolgan. We speak with Nalion and answer that we have not yet found the cape, he should answer something like - "I saw Imsin at dinner, and she said that she gave the cape to you" (this will be even if we did not take the cape from Imsin , but they took it in the warehouse, after talking with the priest, this is due to the fact that I did not take this option into account, this will be fixed in a future patch). Next, Nilon will notice the heroine's cape, and if you do not run away during the dialogues, a scene will start. At the end of this scene, Signy the cook comes and interrupts the action, if the scene with Risi and Tolgan is still running, she will say that Alrik was looking for us, so we will have to go and interrupt the scene with Risi and Tolgan. The scene of Signy and Nalion, where he prepares an ointment for her, will not end until we do this. If she came and Risi and Tolgan's scene was not running, then their scene with Nalion will last several minutes, after which we can return to the hospital, or go to sleep. If we go to sleep without returning to Nalion, he will come to bed, and it will be possible to choose whether to stay asleep or go with him. If we go with him, the final scene of this branch will be launched, which will also end the first part.

2) Hlar helper. Nalion thinks that the heroine is a whore sent by the headman.

Here, the cape is not needed, when we arrive at the hospital, the scene will immediately start, if you do not run away before Nalion's dialogues are played. Next, the same scene will start as in the first version. But the difference is that if we go to sleep, then not Nalion will come for us, but Hlar, and it will also be possible to choose whether to stay asleep or go to Nalion.

For the first part, that's all for now.

It is also worth noting that now there are three different scenes that are the conclusion of the first part. The first is the one that was where the heroine falls asleep. The second is with Nalion in his bedroom. And the third is if we choose with Tolgan the option where we owe him one or more nights if we go to bed, and there are no other events (so far there are none, because those options where Nalion, Hlar, or Alrik should come, are not possible with this option), Tolgan will visit the bed. But there is no content there, it is not worth going through with this choice purposefully, but you can look if you are interested.
It seems that I didn’t forget anything, if anything, I’ll add it later.

Spoiler

First the auxiliary mechanics:
Player stats - Satiety/Energy

Each parameter ranges from 0 to 10. Their semantic analogue is displayed in the MSM menu.

(10) - Well rest | Satiety

(7 - 9) - Rest |Easy hunger

(5 - 6) - Fatigue | Hunger

(2 - 3) - Severe fatigue | Severe hunger

(0 - 1) - Iznurenie/Exhausting |Iznemoženie/Depletion

Basically, these parameters are spent during the passage of crafts, I won’t tell you the number and exact places now, it would be necessary to revise all the scripts, and this would be of little use, because I will still be working with the balance, and this will change in the future . 

Here's the most important thing you need to know:

When a parameter is added or subtracted, a notification with a characteristic sound is usually displayed, and its representation will also be indicated if it has changed.
When changing days, -5 to satiety is spent. 
Energy is added after sleep, depending on what period we went to bed, evening +10, night +7, deep night +5 ( but this has not yet been fully developed ). 
Each start of the mini-game in the mine -2 to energy and -1.5 to satiety. 
And so I just added in the new patch: Farm: -1.5 energy for one carry of water. Hunting: -1 energy per hour spent in the forest. Fishing: +0.5 energy per hour, but is applied only when 1.0 has accumulated ( It works when we stand with a fishing rod waiting for a bite. I’m still wondering whether it’s worth adding energy consumption at the moment when the heroine pulls out a fish. )
Also, in some scenes, these parameters are replenished or, conversely, subtracted. For example, in the scene of a date with Godric there is food, and accordingly the satiety parameter increases, or in some scenes with Tolgan energy is consumed.
Energy is replenished by sleep and food. Food that can be bought in the tavern or in the kitchen replenishes the following parameters:

Vegetable Salad (Saturation +2)

Chowder (Saturation +3)

Fried Potatoes (Saturation +2 Replenishes Strength: +1)

Fish soup (Saturation +7)

Rabbit Stew (Fully saturates the character)

Bottle of Ale (Saturation -1 Replenishes strength: +3)

Salmon fillet (Saturation +8 Replenishes strength: +2)

Cheese (Saturation +5)

A bottle of wine (Strength is not spent until the end of the day)

Bread (Feeds: +4 Replenishes strength: +2)

There is also food that can be obtained within the quests:

Signi's Mushroom Soup (Saturates: +8 Replenishes Strength: +8)

Signy's Stew (Feeds: +7 Replenishes Strength: +5)

If you buy food in a tavern and eat it there while it is hot, more parameters will be restored ( Sugar will offer to do this if available for a certain food ).

Some effects are not working correctly now, I haven't gotten around to fixing them yet.
As I said earlier, the main task of these parameters is to influence crafts, for example, in the mine the slider will move much faster, but sometimes it also influences scenes, for example, the Orm stage - the bar will not appear and will immediately count as a victory if the heroine is full energy, and also vice versa - defeat if the energy is close to zero.

In general, this will be enough for you to have a general understanding, but do not rely heavily on these values, since I will balance all this more than once.

Quietwoods has a reputation system. True, it is still used in few places, but this cannot be ignored.

There are only four gradations: Touchy, Frivolous, Harlot and Courtesan. There is a parameter that increases in those scenes after which, according to the logic of the context, rumors may spread throughout the village, or those around them directly saw it. Frivolous >= 1, Harlot >= 3, Courtesan is given for working in a noisy room. You can also separately get the reputation - Rogue, if you deceive Tolgan. 

So far, in a more or less significant way, all this only affects the intro scene with Tolgan in the Krypt, where the scene changes a little. And the “rascal” affects the woodcutter scene, there will be a completely different scene there. Also, the intro scene in the bathhouse will not run if the heroine already has the reputation of a Courtesan. I will add more reactions in the future.

Change of time of day.

There are 5 periods in total: morning, working hours, evening, night, deep night. You can find out in the MSM menu, on the Silent Forest tab, or by clicking on the middle mouse button while outside the scene.

When we wake up ( get out of bed, or finish a scene that implies this ), morning turns on - about 6 o'clock. Also in bed we can choose to sleep an extra hour to replenish a little more energy, but also to skip the time before the start of the work day. The working day lasts from 7 am to 6 pm, after which evening comes. Also at 18:00 the evening convocation starts, you can go into the circle to have it start, this can be done until 19:00. 

Keep in mind that if we do not come to the evening convocation, all the points that we earned that day will not be taken into account, if we broke the record this will not be counted either, and some events taking place on this day will simply be designated as already completed. The beginning of the evening convocation is also signaled by Korst's bugle. After the start of the evening, game time ceases to be taken into account; switching the time of day will occur within events, or if we go to bed, which can already be done as soon as the bugle sounds. Usually one event moves time forward one point, but sometimes more and rewinds time until the morning.

Manual change of time of day

You can either use the stumps near the Crypt, or in the Crypt click on the fire, which is located in the elders’ rooms. Also, mornings and workdays can be scrolled through "T", as in a regular game.

Chest

By clicking on it you can change clothes if clothes are already unlocked, and items in some quests will be placed there.

Track posts

For faster navigation through Silent Forest, you can use wayposts that are located in different places, but their use costs game time depending on the distance.

Shower

In addition to the fact that the heroine washes everything off herself, she also replenishes some energy. You can launch it at any time, but the effect of the energy bonus has a reboot; it will not be applied if little time has passed since the last time.

Now, as for crafts.
In addition to energy and stamina, clothing also affects them. For example, when fishing, the bite will be twice as fast while wearing fishing clothes. In the miner's room the slider movement will be reduced by approximately 20%. On the farm, the character will move a little faster in farm clothes. Well, when hunting, clothes are put on behind the scenes, and you don’t need to worry about it.

I created crafts in such a way that they would be difficult to complete without first preparing, therefore, before trying to get a title in a particular craft, you must first receive various bonuses and improvements. Almost all bonuses apply only if we worked in a specific craft that day, except for the Utter bonus.

Hunting .

Hunts are an exception and are easy to complete without bonuses. There are no special secrets here, just wait until the hare stops moving, then it will be easy to hit him, they don’t run away even if you get close enough.

Bonuses:

Forstag - either there was a scene with him at the tower, or he suggested it. We talk to him and he will agree to hide game for us - 2 hares, it can be picked up once a day by clicking on the stone head, which is located right next to the place where we move when the hunt begins. You need to look towards the nearest mountainside. If we run the scene with Forstag at the tower again, the bonus will increase to 3 birds with one stone, this is a cumulative bonus ( we launched the scene twice, two days we will collect three birds with one stone ).

Utter - available after completing the scene with him in the Rangely branch. But it’s more likely not a bonus, but simply payment for time.

Harding - gives you a potion to drink to detect hares.

During the hunt, we can also collect mushrooms, I recommend doing this in the first days, you can first save before the hunt to explore the area, find out where they are ( usually under large trees and stumps ) in order to collect as much as possible. It is given randomly from 1 to 3. Ideally, you need 20 mushrooms, a little less is possible, but we will lose good food.

Farm:

It is impossible to complete it without completing additional tasks. I advise you to start on the first day. As soon as this is possible, start the Imsin quest and immediately start the quest for the buckets from Fritha. Also, immediately take the “pest” task from Fritha.

Advice: you can go on the same day as fishing, leave the fishing rod in the holder and go carry the bucket, then return and there should be a fish on the hook. But this is not necessary; it is quite possible to meet the allotted time by dedicating the whole day to one of the crafts.

Bonuses:

Modi: you need to complete the "pest" quest. Points: 5 or 10.

Fritha: you need to complete the quest "pest". Points: 5.

Mine:

You can get the champion title here:

Mini-game with ore mining
Working in a noisy room for a title if there was no contract with Torggnir
Lynx
Bonuses:

The main bonus is in the Dwemer ruins branch, but they have not yet been implemented, you just need to pick it up from Leiv after you get a job in the mine. Talk to him about different topics, and then the desired option will appear. With this item you can easily complete this craft.

Hlar: if we handed him over to Nailon on day zero, and now he works in the mine.

Tolgan: currently available if the heroine was already in debt to Tolgan. You can agree with him to exchange ore for a certain number of nights.

Mogens and Schenk: available only with a certain choice in the Tolgan branch, if the heroine owes him.

Fishing:

For now, the main option to complete this craft is to get bait from Orm, you can do this by talking to him and meeting in the tavern. After that, every day he will give one bait, just accumulate them, and go fishing closer to the deadline.

I'll add more ways to get bait in the future, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Regarding the mechanics themselves, I think everything is clear there, I can only say that there are idle bites, they stop almost immediately, so don’t rush to pull them out. 

In general, the mechanics work like this: you cast, a bite occurs, the float either goes down or goes under water. There is such a feature of the mechanics that after some time, the fish comes off the hook, and the script goes into the usual state of waiting for a bite. Small fish go faster, about 10 game minutes, large fish will sit on the hook for about an hour. So, rather than catch small fish, you can wait to see if something big has bitten. This takes time, so it may not be practical on the day you're going for a championship, but if you're doing something at the same time, you can leave the rod in the holder and come back with a better chance of having a big fish on the hook.

Bonuses:

Ondi. You need to go through events in the bathhouse with Patto.

If we get rid of Orm, the record that needs to be broken will go down.

Now let's move on to the events:
I won’t describe everything completely, it will take a lot of time, I’ll only talk about the main points and how to get sex scenes.
Lynx

I should probably start with this, since I will often mention it in other threads.

First you have to catch her in the Devemer ruins, I made this possible after the zero day by untying her from the Tolgan branch. After that, just like on day zero, she will talk to us when we approach her near her house. In a conversation we need to choose whether she will help us if we need to sleep with someone. In order for her to agree, you need to persuade her about each individual NPC; for some cases, you will need to first obtain certain information. In some cases, the number of her partners depends. When Risi has agreed, new lines of dialogue should appear in the event we are going to invite her to. If the event is at night, we need to go to Risi in the evening in advance and tell her that we may need her help tonight. If the event is during the day, then you don’t need to do anything. 

And there is no need to go to Risi in the Dwemer ruins, the dialogues will appear inside the event itself to which we want to invite her. 
Below is a list of available events for her:

Tolgan - day zero during the test from the first part.

Godric - dialogue will appear both in the date scene and during the conversation in the warehouse. But for Risi to agree, you need to know how exactly Godric got the position of storekeeper.

Orm - available only after the first sex scene between the heroine and Orm.

Forstag - dialogue will appear during a meeting with him near the tower in a repeating scene.

Patto - This is only available after completing the Patto branch completely. There will be a slight difference depending on which Patto mini-game we chose.

Modi - There are two places here where you can invite Risi. The first is before the “pest” attack, then Risi will participate instead of the heroine. Or after the raid, if there was a scene between the heroine and Modi, to use Risi to get extra points.

Lumberjacks - this will only work for now if they come to the heroine’s bedside; in Tolgan’s scene there is no entry into this event yet.

Noisy room - you need to talk first with Torggnir, available in both of his branches, then with Risi, she will agree if she already had at least 3 partners ( zero-day Tolgan is also taken into account ). There will be two options, either we will take Risi’s side or Torggnir’s side, in any of these cases we will receive the title, and Torggnir will give the contract if the heroine signed it.

Forstag - "meetings at the tower"

This is an event from the last part, but the scene has some additional elements added that will start after a few repetitions, nothing significant, just a few dialogues. We can also invite Risi here from her branch.

Tolgan - "full"

Another event that started in the last part. If the heroine owes money to Tolgan, he will come to the heroine’s bed, and if we press the key at the moment when he is leaving, the heroine will get up to talk to him, by going to him you can start the scene. This scene has two options: 

1) The reputation should not be “harlot” or “courtesan”. In this option, a crowd of spectators will be present. At the end of the scene, when the heroine asks to leave early, he will make an offer, you can agree and choose one of his friends (Mogens, Schenk). If you choose the option “I don’t care,” then the scene will have two at once. And also, in the future, these two will launch another event in the mine.

2) accordingly - is either a “harlot” or a “courtesan”. There will be no spectators in this version. And Tolgan to share with friends. That is, in this case there will be no option to choose just one. In the future, it will be the same if we chose two in the first option.

After this, Tolgan will come to the heroine’s bedside every night. Or we can talk to him ourselves. At the moment when he comes to bed, you can ask for a delay, he will agree if the heroine spent the night with him last day.

You can also ask Tolgan for help with the mine after we get a job there. You can ask for help or change the amount of ore up to 12 hours.

An important point, if you use the skip script and choose the option of debt to Tolgan, then if you want to watch the introductory scene, I left the option there - “this has not happened yet”, although this is impossible, since the only options when the scene did not start in the end of the zero day, this is if we refused when Tolgan arrived, and she is no longer available, or if we stayed with Nalion, and this excludes the Tolgan debt branch. This option in the skip script is only for the early version, and then I will remove it. You also lose one extra night if you use it. Perhaps in the future I will finalize the Tolgan branch, untying it from the zero-day event, but there is a lot of work with this, so I can’t give any guarantees.

Mogens and Schenk - "deception"

Continuation of Tolgan's debt thread. If the debt to Tolgan exceeds 1 day, and we have chosen two in his scene, Mogens and Schenk have a certain chance of coming to the mine during work. After each hit with a pickaxe there is a check, but no later than 16:00. When they come to the mine, we must agree, and then they will come every day until we start a scene with Tolgan, in which we find out the truth, and then, if in the same scene we agree to stay with his friends, there will be a dialogue between them about this, if not, then when they come to the mine again. There you can either tell them to fuck off, or agree to continue meetings in exchange for ore, or simply agree, or deceive them in the same way, you can agree, but when asked “why not start right away” - say that not today, and repeat this several more times when they come to the mine on other days, until they understand what is happening.

Korst - "rough girl"

This is an alternative option to go through Silent Forest, it is not completed, but the main scene has already been implemented.
You can start the event on day zero, you just need to go and be rude to him. If you don't do this, before you go to the treehouse after the intro and find out that Korst lives on the hill, this scene will no longer be available. After the scene with Korst, you will need to bring him two bottles of ale. And after this, the event will not develop further for now. You can also skip the part with the ale, and immediately go through the event during the first scene, but you need the scene to reach the very end, for this you do not need to press buttons during spanking, and the scene must be started outside of working hours, preferably in the morning, because that it wastes one time period. Not allowed in the dead of night.

Harding - "heir - champion"

After we have settled down to hunt, we need to talk with Forstag, from him we learn about Harding’s potion, we go and talk to him about it, in case of his proposal. In his dialogue we agree to everything, otherwise the event will become unavailable. We immediately drink the potion. There is no need to become a hunting champion, but after the evening meeting we talk to him again and again agree to everything. From now on, he will wait for the heroine in the rooms at noon, he will sit on a bench in the corridor. After starting his scene, you can ask for a potion again. 

It has a recurring shortened scene that can be run any day. The bonus is cumulative, just like Forstag’s: if you run a scene with him twice, you’ll be able to ask for a potion twice.

Modi is a “pest”:

After you talk to Frita about extra points, and find out about the pest ruining the chicken coop, you can come to Modi at night. It will take a lot of karma to trigger scenes with him. During the dialogue, you need to undress, then offer to play rock-paper-scissors for all his drinks, and again select the “undress” option. Here, when the heroine shows him the reward, if you don’t press the keys, she will invite him to try. You can also not press anything or select any dialogue during this scene, this will lead to a slightly more expanded option. After this, you can abandon the game and go straight to the final part in the hayloft. Or you can play, and here, if there is enough karma, there will be another small insert. 

After this scene, if you do not continue the investigation, you will receive a bonus from Modi in the amount of 5 points, and 10 if you come to meet him. You can go to Signy and talk to her, but it will not give anything, first you need to search her room, there is a chest there. To open it you will have to get a master key. For now, the master key can only be obtained from Godric; later I will add the ability to acquire it in the tree house. We get the master key, open the chest, take the magazine and talk to Signy. She will offer us a deal. Here we are faced with a choice, either give her the magazine and immediately receive Signy’s Mushroom Soup, + every morning the same portion will be placed in the heroine’s chest, or we tell Frita about everything, but meetings with Modi become impossible.

If there is not enough karma to trigger a scene with him, the requirements will decrease after each encounter with him.

Imsin - "Koromyslo"

Wait for Imsin, the laundress, to come to the river, then take the buckets and jump with them from any ledge, so that the fall animation starts and the heroine drops them. Then after Imsin says the phrase, talk to her and receive the task. Talk to Signy and bring her 10 mushrooms, which can be found during the hunt. You can use a little less, but you will have to give up the soup. After you complete the quest, talk to Imsin the next day when she is at the river and receive the rocker. 

Also, after talking with Signy, you can ask Forstag to help you with this, if there was a scene with him, or if he proposed to you. He will give you some mushrooms every day. When you bring mushrooms to Signy for the first time, she will offer a deal - 10 mushrooms for a coupon to the bathhouse.

Frita - "leaky buckets"

After the first attempt to carry the buckets, we go to her, Frita sends us to Alrik. Alrik to the lumberjacks. There are two options here:

1) they talk about a log at the waterfalls, this branch can be passed using a tree house.

2) Offer proximity to lumberjacks. If there is little karma, this dialogue thread will not exist. But if you talk to Risi about helping in such matters, then this option will appear even with a small amount of karma. The second time you don’t have to talk to them, they will still come at night, when the heroine goes to bed, or in the scene to Tolgan ( Tolgan has not yet added Risi’s call ). You can cancel once and reschedule for another day. If you refuse a second time, this thread will no longer be available. When they come to the bed, there will be two options for the scene, the usual one and if we have the reputation of “The Rogue” after Tolgan. But we need to get this reputation after we have agreed on a matter with them; if before, then we won’t be able to reach an agreement with them at all.

There is a point here: in order to watch the full scene with the participation of the heroine, you need to ask for help in the tree house on the very day on which you are going to go with them. It just so happened that the giant delivered the tree and the scene started.

You can also get boards from the warehouse; to do this, you must already be on good terms with Godric.

A small point: if the lumberjacks came to Tolgan’s scene and we had already refused once before, and we refuse again, and after their ultimatum we agree, Tolgan will offer a new deal. Useful if you want to get an achievement that involves a lot of debt :)

Rangeela - "lesson for sister"

This is another option to go through Silent Forest, the branch is in development, but the main content is already ready.
After the first scene in the treehouse, we learn that Rangeela is bringing food to the village chief's house. We go and talk to her, she asks to teach her sister, Ulfrun, a lesson. It’s better here, even before this moment, to go to Utter’s house on the first day and interrupt him and his wife; he and Ulfrun are in their room between 13:00 and 15:00. To gain access to the house, you must first talk to Frald. If we haven't settled into the hunt yet, the scene will be different in terms of dialogue. When we interrupt Utter and Ulfrun for the second time and don't leave for a while, Utter will offer to join. Here, if there was no conversation with Rangeela, the heroine will not want to do this. So you need to remember to talk to her. If we fail to complete the mini-game, it can be repeated another day. In general, we finish the mini-game, watch the scene, and then talk to Rangeela. Here her branch will not develop further for now. 

Rangela will also offer to continue to play dirty tricks on her sister, for which she will share Signy’s stew, placing it in the chest in the morning. I moved this event from night to deep night in one of the past patches to relieve the load on nighttime events. So in the dead of night you need to click on the lower doors of Utter's house to trigger the scene. In the first scene we will see Fier. If you go to the treehouse the next day and then start the scene at Utter's house again, there will be more viewers this time. After this there will be a small dialogue scene in the tree house again, and this is the end of their branch.

Tree house.

There is only one scene here for now, the main content will be added to the extended version, since it is more related to the Dwemer ruins branch, I decided it would be better to do it all together.

Everything is quite simple here, we talk to them and then agree to play, if we lose, there will be a scene. After that, you can ask them for something. For now it’s just about helping with the tree. But I will add a lot more in the future. 

Rock-paper-scissors doesn’t work quite correctly here, I’ll fix it later, for now it doesn’t play a big role.

Bath - "introduction"

This scene will not happen if you have already worked at least one day in the Noisy Room. This does not fit with logic, and it is necessary to either adapt this scene or create some kind of alternative introduction, which is more likely to be my choice in the future. In the meantime, the usual bathhouse mechanics will immediately start, bypassing the introduction.
How far the stage can go depends on karma, only with a high stat can you advance to the very end. The system here is the same as in similar scenes, so as not to press keys at the right moments without interrupting the action.

In total, the options that could be here are:

1) the scene broke off somewhere in the middle and just ended.

2) We tell Aenar the truth. In this case, there will be a trial of Brurid and Hakar. Read below.

3) We confirm the words of Brurid and Hakar. This will lead to the fact that they can later come to the mine and to the bed. If they come to the mine first, the scene there will not start, but a couple of new dialogues will appear in another scene. If they come to the bedside there will be several options: 

Agree to their demands 
Lost in a brawl and lost in a mini-game
Tried to escape to the rooms
In all these cases, the scene will end in the courtyard, after which they will come to both the bed and the mine. This can be considered as such a "bad ending", but without crashing out of the game, which is what I usually do. In this case, the passage will be difficult, with a constant negative effect, if we have not previously received immunity in the scene with Patto.

We beat them in a brawl. 
We ran towards the exit and met Norring there. 
We won the stripe mini-game when Norring arrived. 
In all these cases, there will be a second version of their trial.

Court : here they can either be expelled from Silent Forest or sent to a dangerous site in a mine. It all depends on the attitude of Fritha and Utter towards us, Svog always votes for exile and Torggnir always votes against. If one votes against and the other for, the votes will split and then we will be given the floor. The relationship is influenced by various factors, both working for these houses and secondary ones, such as the answer to Frita on day zero about the heroine’s attitude towards farming, or the scene in Utter’s house. The chance that they will be left in the second version of the trial is higher.

If they get kicked out, it's the end of the line and we won't see them again. If they send you into a mine, we can cause a collapse by knocking out one of the supports ( with a regular blow ) when they are there. Also, if we owe Tolgan, he will have a dialogue when Brurid and Hakar are in the danger zone during the working day, and we will be able to get rid of Tolgan as well.

There is no way to get rid of them outside the court branch yet, but I am thinking about this option.

Mine - "noisy room"

An event can be fired in several ways:

1) On the first day we signed a contract.

The next day, the event will start after a dialogue with Torggnir. If we don't come to him, he will send Ragna after us. She will look for the heroine only in open areas, she does not enter interiors, and does not interfere in scenes, so you can avoid her if desired. If the event doesn't start until the evening, it will start at the evening convocation if we get there.

The heroine will refuse to work, after which, with the assistance of the headman, a new contract will be signed. If after five days we do not start working, Torgnir will send Ragna again, this time, if we refuse, we will find ourselves outside the gates of Silent Forest and the quest will fail. You can start at any time, but you need a high karma score. The karma requirements will decrease several times after we enter the room and the heroine comments on this. If we work less than five hours a day, the remaining working hours will be multiplied by 3 and added to the debt. So if you want to pay off your debt in full, you need to start as early as possible. If the debt exceeds 100 hours, Torgnir will send Ragna for us during working hours, and he himself will begin a dialogue at the first meeting, sending the heroine to work until the end of working hours. Passage in this case will become very problematic.

2) If we did not sign the contract, we can agree with Torggnir to exchange a day in a noisy room for the champion title. Here everything is the same as in the previous version, except that the time is unlimited and there are no penalties, we can pay the time in installments on any day. When we have worked all 10 hours, we talk to him and receive the title at the evening convocation.

3) In both of these branches we can use Risi.

The remaining options are not yet ready. I haven't decided yet when exactly I'll do this.

Orm - "Sugar's plan"

After you talk to Orm, you will have the opportunity to meet him in the tavern in the evening. After this, at night you need to meet with Sugar (Candy) in the tavern and discuss Orm. And after that, again on another day, meet with Orm and give a hint to Sugar so that she takes action. There are three options here:

the plan works and we excommunicate Orm from fishing
plan fails, ends in sex, but Orm is also absent from fishing
fails completely and Orm is left to fish 
For the plan to work, you must either choose manual work, or refuse but win the stripe mini-game ( you cannot choose manual work to watch the sex scene ). Also, the bar will not appear and will automatically count as a victory if the heroine’s satiety and energy levels are high, with a total of more than 15. After the scene is over, Orm will stop giving bait until we meet him again. This is where we can bring Risi to him. Or start a scene with him and the heroine, there will be three possible endings. No matter which one you choose, after the night he will again continue to dispense bait once a day, this time in 3 portions.

Godric - "date"

Regardless of how exactly the zero day ended, whether we talked to him about help or not during Nalion's thread, it will be possible to raise this topic with him and ask for help, at the end of the dialogue he will offer dates. If there is a lot of karma, you can skip this moment and go straight to the final scene, but then we will miss a little content. Dates take place late at night, and do not end the day, that is, this is a free event in time; during the date, satiety increases. If on the first date you refuse him everything, even a kiss, dates will no longer be available. During the second date, you can refuse oral sex, the heroine will promise to do this on the third, but if you refuse already on the third, it will be the same as refusing a kiss. Next, only the scene in his room will be available. If you agree to oral, you can start dating as many times as you like.

Also on a date you can find out about “steel hooves”; this is the first topic that should be raised, because on the second he will refuse to talk while the relationship is at a low level. On the second date, you can already ask why he doesn’t appear in public; you can find out about this in the scene, if you didn’t find out on the date. And then it will be possible to persuade Risi.

At the end of the branch, it will be possible to launch repeating scenes with him by coming to him late at night. There is an opportunity to either stop the scene and continue in the same time period, or to stay until the morning and wake up in bed in the Krypt.

We can use the information about steel hooves in the Hlara event if we don’t want to see the scene with the miners.

We can ask Godric for a master key and boards while completing the corresponding quests.

If there is not enough karma to trigger a scene with him, the requirements will decrease after each encounter with him.

Hlar - "helper"

This is only available in the version where Hlar became a miner after we informed Nalion on him on Day Zero.

You need to approach him at any time and ask for help, after his offer, if you have enough karma, you can come to his bed and agree, or you can scare him with the “steel hooves” that we learned about from Godric.

After completing the scene, another day Hlar will come to your bed and you can start another small scene.

After the first scene, you can talk to him and ask for help, so far only for help in the mine. This will add a bonus of several measures of ore per day.

Patto - "meetings in the bathhouse"

First you need to get a job fishing, then catch at least one small fish. Then you need to talk to Ondi about this. And listen until the moment about the bathhouse. Then you can come at night and knock on doors. Sometimes she may not have time to come home after gatherings at Frita’s gazebo, so just look at her on the way, maybe she’s stuck somewhere.

Further, I think there is no need to explain much here, everything is already very clear. There will be three meetings in total, and then a repeating scene.

I can only note that this event can be completed in two days, that is, one night, and another night with a transition to another day. To do this, during the second meeting, in the mini-game, you must not add excitement to him.

After completion, we will have a significant bonus on fishing, as well as the possibility of repeated meetings, after which we will also receive food, as in the third meeting, and another +1 to points. The meeting ends with a rewind of the day in the bathhouse.

Also, after completing all the events, there will be an opportunity to invite Risi there.

Also, choosing in the second encounter will grant similar permanent immunity for future events, be it miners or druid :)

Perhaps I wrote all the most important things. Think through your actions days in advance, and then you can unlock the most of it.
At the moment, not everything works as I would like, and all this still needs to be configured, it will be necessary to move events somehow in order to unload busy time periods and vice versa to fill the voids, but I will probably do this after the extended version, when all other events will be added and I will see the overall picture.

Just as an example, I can give you my version of the first day route, which I usually choose to optimize time:

I will choose the option with Tolgan's debt. He excludes the option with the Torggnir contract branch.

In the skip script, we select the option in which we launch the scene with Tolgan. I also choose to leave early, and the option is “no matter with whom” to start the Mogens and Schenk thread ( don’t do this if you haven’t seen this scene yet, there is an option - “this hasn’t happened yet”, or watch the scene, and then start again with the skip script, and skip it ).

We wake up, watch the scene with Norring
We go outside and take a shower, replenishing some energy
Let's go to Korst and be rude to him
If it’s not yet a working day, go to the stumps and wait
Let's go to Frita and get a job
We go to Svog, then to the house, watch the scene with Ondi and Patto
We cast a fishing rod and catch one small fish
We talk with Orm about the mustachioed Olaf and the bait
We knock on Ondi's door and ask about the bait, listen to the full proposal for a bathhouse
Imsin should already come to the trough, we carry the buckets and overturn them
Talk to Imsin, starting the quest for mushroom soup
Let's go to Frita, talk about buckets and extra income
We go to Alrik and talk about buckets, and then we talk to Risi, asking if she will help us if something happens
We talk with the lumberjack, leaf through all the dialogues, and agree on intimacy
We talk to Utter and go hunting
We speak with Forstag, ask for help with the hunt and learn about Harding
Talk to Harding, drink the potion
We go into the mine, settle down and go to the ore vein
We start ore mining, if Mogens and Schenk haven’t arrived, watch the scene, if not, you can start it again ( you can, of course, save before this and, if unsuccessful, load, but if you want to play honestly, just leave for now if the time is already more than 11:00 )
We still have to start the scene with Forstag at the tower before 13:00  
We go to the back of the tavern, there Signy should already come to Imsin. We speak with Signy and receive a task for mushrooms. We immediately talk to Forstag about mushrooms.
At 13:00+ as soon as Utter enters the house we speak with Frald and follow him in
We interrupt them with Ulfrun
If it didn’t work out in the morning to start the scene with Mogens and Schenk, go there, if you’ve already watched it, choose to hunt until the end of the day, and collect as many mushrooms as possible, right in the place where we start there is a mushroom inside the log, and behind the stump, also don’t forget to click on the head, There is also a mushroom behind the head, and then look at large trees they usually have them.
Let's go to the evening meeting
Afterwards we go to the warehouse and arrange a date
We go into the treehouse and listen to the introductory dialogues, learn about Korst and Rangel, and leave
We go to the Tavern and spend the evening with Orm, receiving bait at the end
At night we go to Ondi and start a scene with Patto, or you can start a meeting with Sugar to start the event on the second day
In the dead of night we meet with Godric, you can ask about the hooves, we choose a kiss
If you manage to find 10 mushrooms, take them to Signy and get the quest for a bath voucher
We go to the Dwemer ruins and get a bonus for the mine
We end the day with the Tolgan scene

Well, the day is over and we have already started most of the events, then we are looking at what we need. In the morning, for example, it’s best to go start the scene with Korst. Also, don’t forget to pick up bait from Orm, mushrooms from Forstag, bait and tackle from Ondi.

I think you'll figure it out.

I will continue to work on correcting errors and imperfections. I still have a very long list of various problems that need to be solved before I start working on the end of Silent Forest. At the end of the week, I think this will become more clear.

2 hours ago, Zukzukarr said:

Is there a new, comprehensive walkthrough for Silentwood or these two are the only ones we have. It's a bit weird trying to follow two different ones.

Hide contents

Walkthrough -

Although the update is for the most part linear, I will write in full, in case someone has problems, but I will not particularly focus on minor things.
And so, a new addition begins after the third loss in rock-paper-scissors (later I will add a variant without losses, but so far only this way). After that, we can go with Hokki together, or just come to the indicated place.

Near his village, we watch the introductory scene, then we can talk with Hokki's friends, but it's better to immediately go to the gate and knock on them. In a conversation with the gatekeeper, we must choose that we want to enter their settlement, then it does not matter what to choose. After that, we go and talk with Hokki's friends, learn about Talos, then go back to the gatekeeper, and here you can answer questions (if we know the answers to them), or go back to Hokki's friends for tips, which is preferable, since there will be an opportunity run a little scene -

(there was supposed to be a rock-paper-scissors mini-game, but I decided not to work on this mechanic yet for the sake of this one place. The old version of this mini-game did not fit, because it was built into the story scenes with Hokki, and I did not could use it, and in the second part I want to make this game with different mechanics)
- so just talk to Torvi (Tail), agree and watch the scene.

If you want, you can try to get into the village somewhere, past the gate, if you find a place where you can jump over the barrier, you will not be able to get there that way, but there will be a small scene, and sometimes you have to load after it, so if you decide to look, save before.
When we answer the questions correctly, we get inside and watch several story scenes in a row, there is no need to select anything, and sections with dialogues can be skipped using the scene skipping mechanic, just remember to select a hot key in the MSM menu for this. I tried to add this mechanic to all large dialogue scenes, except for those scenes where there are a lot of scripts, so as not to break them. But I do not advise you to skip it for the first time, otherwise much of what is happening in this settlement will not be clear to you, these dialogues are there for a reason, and through them I wanted to convey the necessary information to you.

Here is an important point, I always crash to the desktop after leaving the warehouse, I have not yet found how to fix it, so before exiting, I added auto-save, enable it in the MSM menu, or do not forget to save yourself. If you boot up, then the flight does not occur anymore.

We only have time until 6 pm, so after we got the clothes and talked to Ragna, we immediately go to the road that leads to the headman's house, this is to the right of the road leading to the mine. After the scene with the giant, we go to the Crypt, and watch the scene with Norring. And then we have a choice, go to the priest at the very bottom of the stairs, or go to the cook on the second floor. If we go to the cook, then we will find out information about the priest, and this blocks the scene in the hospital. But since we probably want to see the scene, we don’t approach it, but immediately go to the priest.

The scene with the false priest is quite linear, the only difference here is that if we win the mini-game, then there will be no second insert, but we will immediately go to the part with groping on the couch. When the false priest leaves, we can get up and look around. If you find three clues, then this blocks the further scene, you need to look at the book, go into the bedroom and see two beds, and read the note that lies on the bottom shelf of the table about the student. Naturally, in order to watch the scene to the end, we do not need to get up, or we do not need to find all three clues. After the scene, whatever we choose, we go to the Dwemer ruins, and watch the scene with the real priest Nalion and Leif (brother of Alric the Loremaster) we can interrupt their scene by simply clicking on the priest.

After the scene with Nalion in ruins, we can immediately move with him to the hospital, or stay. If you stay, you can talk to Alrik and find out his history and some facts about their family. You can also look around and click on the doors, in the tower, and at the other end of the ruins, and then talk to him again. Alrik starts several different branches, but all this will only be in the second part, so for now all this is not important, I added these dialogues now, just so that you better understand the history of the location.

And so, in the end, we will find ourselves at the table of Nalion, then he will write out a certificate, and if there was a scene with a false priest, then we can hand it over, or not say anything to Nalion. If we rent, he will work in the mine.

So far, this does not affect anything, but it will affect, I wanted to add it to the first version but did not have time to do it, so I will add it in the extended version.
Then we go to Ragna, and we get the "test subject's wreath".

Next, we go to talk with the Guardians. First, it's best to go talk to Alrik, although this can generally not be done, he will still say at the end that we have completed his task. But this is how we learn some facts about his wife, and we learn that for some reason she wants to go to the Dwemer ruins herself. We can then follow her and find out what she is doing there)

This does not affect anything yet, just a small scene, but this is the start of one very big event, and the first part of it will already be in the extended version.
Next, we go to Frita on the farm, she will sit in the gazebo, it’s better to tell her that we grew up on the farm, then she will ask to bring only 5 eggs instead of 15. We can immediately find two of them on the roof of their house, two in the center of the stairs leads to the lake, and one can be taken near the lake inside the stump, this will be enough.

Immediately we go and talk with Svog on the pier, he asks to get a fishing rod, we dive into the lake, it is in the middle near one of the beams, which is from the side where the statue of Talos stands.

After we go to the entrance of the hunters' house, where Utter should sit, we could see him there until the stage when we received the priest's certificate, but now, there is his wife's brother, we talk to him, we only need to find out that Utter is in the house, but if we lose everything dialogues, and then when he resets the dialogue, talk to him again, then he will give a hint. We go upstairs and try to enter, Harding will prevent us, after that do not go far, as soon as all the dialogues are over, Forstag, the second hunter, will talk to you, and this is the beginning of his branch. After the dialogue with Forstag, we go to the roof of the tower, which is located near the entrance, there is still a giant's house nearby, and there is a trigger in the center, a message will appear. After the scene starts, it can be interrupted in different places and completed without sex, but if you want it to completely end, do not press anything when the indicator appears. And yes, a full scene is possible only with very high karma, or before that there must be sex with any of the other characters, for example with a false priest, the scene must reach the very end.

All the scenes that involve any action related to sex require almost the maximum possible karma at that time, because this is almost the very beginning of the quest. But in general, sex scenes can be triggered by a choice inside the scene, or some additional conditions met.
So if you didn't get to sex before in the scene with Hlar, and are not sure that you have enough karma, postpone this part until you pass the part in the mine (naturally you will have to choose some option there with sex). After this scene at the tower, you will have the opportunity to go to Utter's house, go in, activate the doors to the bedroom, watch the scene, and you can go collect arrows. You can not collect, but go talk to Forstrag and ask him for arrows (he and Harding will sit for one hour on the stumps that are near the Crypt, then they will return back to the hunting house). Then it will be possible to run a repeating scene with it. But since the first part is only the first day, it will be possible to run it only once. This time there it will be necessary to click on the activator, which is located on the other side of the edge of the tower, where we look at the hunters' house. And you will have to press it several times, you will understand why in the process, and she will not agree if she still has outstanding tasks. The second option is to go through this part with the Guardian of the Forest, just wait until 5 pm, then Utter himself will come out and you can talk to him, but you will have only one hour to find the arrows.

Next, we go into the mine, talk to Torgnir, watch the scene. To quickly get the stones, you can negotiate with him, but you have to sign a document. All the consequences of this choice will be in the second part.

In general, there will be a lot of events around the "noisy room", even those that will not be directly related to it, and there we will have a lot of different options.
But if we want to see the scene in the mine, we don't talk to him, or we don't sign the document, but we go into the mine and look for stones, Tolgan will come up and make an offer. We agree and go with him. There are a lot of different options, and if I decided to describe all of them, then it would probably take me a lot of time. Just experiment with different options, there are a lot of non-obvious inserts. So I will describe only the most significant options.

This scene can be conditionally divided into two.

1 - if we are trying to persuade him to give the stones, we can do it through dialogues, we say that first we want to get the stones, then that it will be difficult for the excited to complete the test, and then that if we do not pass the test, he will not receive anything at all. We get stones. But you can get to the stage if you agree to his terms, and when he requires additional evidence, you don’t have to agree right away, he won’t believe it, and this option will become unavailable, you must first refuse, and then either offer one night or bargain . But here, to agree, you need a high indicator of karma, otherwise sex will not work in this scene. All the consequences will be in the second part, so it doesn't matter what you choose here.

2 - we can agree to do something for him in exchange for stones. There are three options. Hand, chest, and mouth. To open the option by mouth, you must first choose something from the available options, and then say that he offered too little for it. Then just experiment with different combinations. I can only say a couple of the most important sections, this is that in the block with animation 69 a mini-game is possible, you can get there from the choice of oral or handjob. And in titsjob there is an opportunity to get into the sex scene, if you first agree to his proposal that the heroine use her tongue, and then do not press anything until Tolgan helps with his hand, and then refuse, or there should not be enough karma further, although if enough karma there will also be an insert with sex but a little different. Karma can influence this scene, and even if there was a scene with a false priest or not, there will also be minor differences, since I use in this scene, as it were, a hidden parameter of the heroine’s arousal, conditionally, we consider that the heroine is excited if there was no scene with a false priest with groping. Basically there are all sorts of little things, but I had to mention.

Maybe I'll write a separate detailed guide for this scene later.

After we have finished, in any of the options we can get all of his stones. If we have already completed all the other tasks before, then after the scene the quest stage should be completed, and we can go into the circle and wait. Or wait until time runs out. Or, if we have already reached the repeating scene with Forstag, then go and start it, and then after the scene, the "evening convocation" will immediately begin.

In some cases, we do not have to collect all the items for tasks, for example, if we signed a document with Thorgnir and throw away the stones that he gave, he will still tell the headman that we passed his test. Also, if we told Frita that we grew up on a farm, that is, she liked it, she will also help. Well, in general, such trifles, now I will not name the exact number of objects and conditions, it is necessary to open the scene and revise it, I don’t remember by heart.
After the scene in the circle, we go to Svog's house on the lake, we watch the scene with dinner.

So far, there is no content in these characters, there I just wanted to show their characters, since these characters will play an important role in the second part.
Next, we go to Norring in the Crypt, and then finally to the giant. We watch the scene with Hokki's friends, go to them a tree house, which is located near the tower not far on the hill, we watch another scene there. And then we can go to sleep.

This completes the update. There is nothing else here, we can choose to go to Whiterun, and then the main quest will continue. If we stay, then we will have to go to Whiterun on our own.

____________ EXTENDED VERSION FOR PATREONS ___________________

Walkthrough
Today I will write you a walkthrough of the extended version. And we'll talk about the second part better next week.

Below is a list of all the scenes added to the extended version that contain any action related to erotica. If you have not seen any of this, you can read the walkthrough and learn how to get it.

Bad ending in the mine
Risi with Tolgan on Sweet Hill
Player with Tolgan on Sweet Hill
The main character with Hlar on the couch, with further continuation with Nalion in the bedroom
Heroine with Nalion at the table
Heroine with Nalion on the bed

How to get a bad ending I already described in detail last time, so I will not repeat myself. Also, I will not describe those options that do not lead to any erotic content.

As for the rest of the scenes, they are all interconnected, as they are in the same branch. Therefore, I will try to briefly describe the branch so that you understand how everything works there.

Risi branch - the beginning.

We go to the Dwarven ruins during the quest stage - "obtain and complete tasks from the Guardians" (make sure that before that you have already talked to Risi and Alric near the house). After we caught Risi in the ruins with Leyv, Risi runs home and will be there for a couple of minutes.

Then you can act in any sequence, but I will write the best route so that you save more time, since it is limited.
We do not wait for her, but go to the mine and get the task from Torgnir. Next, in a conversation with Tolgan, select the lines of dialogue about Sugar / Candy, you need to ask "Will you give me gems if I bring Sugar / Candy?".

Before talking with Tolgan, you can save, watch the bad ending (if the condition for it is met) and then load and continue on.
After that, we go to the house of Alrik and Risi, she will already have to wait there, and will immediately speak to us as soon as we approach. In the dialogue, we choose help, and ask her to sleep with Tolgan. After the dialogue scene, we need to find the cape. It can be obtained in two places, 1) in the warehouse, 2) in the hospital. There are no scenes in the warehouse in the first part, so going there is optional, but desirable, as it will help you later run the scenes in the order you want (although this is one of the later options). But you don’t have to go to the warehouse right away, because if you pick up the cape there, it will block the scenes in the hospital. There will be two main options in the asylum, which depend on your initial choice:

1) There was a scene with Hlar, and at the end you complained about him to Nalion. Hlar became a miner, he is not in the hospital (in this option, you can also watch the bad ending in the mine).

If you ask Nalion for a cape, and then choose the "manly face" option, and do not run away while the characters are talking, a table scene will be triggered. After this scene, you can still say to Nalion - "it was a mistake", this will start a shortened version of the same scene. After the scene, Nalion will send the heroine for a cape.

Do not try to give the cape to Nalion, there is no such dialogue line at all, the heroine is clearly not going to do this. And until the final stage, there is no point in returning here.
2) We skipped the inspection scene at Hlar's. That is, before going to the priest, after talking with Norring, at the very beginning, we went to the kitchen to the cook - Signy, and she told us about the race of the priest.

We speak with Hlar about the cape, he will offer a deal, we agree. A scene similar to the inspection scene will start (the scene on the couch will not reach the very end if there is little karma). But in any case, the scene will end in the bedrooms, where we will have time to get dressed, which we naturally do not do if we want to see the continuation of the scene. After, as in the first version, there is no point in returning here until the final stage.

In either of these two options, we will find out where the cape is. We go to the lake and talk to Imsin, pick up the cape. We can also pick up the second cape in the warehouse, but before we get the cape from Imsin, because then there will be no dialogue from the storekeeper. Next, we return to Risi (if Risi is not on the street, you can ask Alrik to call her, or knock on the door). But before that, it's better to go to Frita, and take the task to ask Risi for eggs. You can also take a bag from Frita, this does not affect anything, and was added just for fun. Next, we talk to Risi and show her the cloak, after which Risi goes home, and will again be there for several minutes. We are going to do other tasks for the time being, for example, in Utter's house. Then we return to Risi, and go with her to the "sweet hill". Next, we go after Tolgan. There are two options here -

1) We brought Tolgan to Risi before the timer expired (about one game hour) - scene of Tolgan and Risi.

2) Actually, they were late, and Risi had already left, the stage was the heroine and Tolgan.

If you chose the 2nd option, this branch ends. After the scene, you can pick up the cape that Risi left in that bag by the tree where she kept her things.

If you chose the 1st option - depending on how long we return, the animation of Risi and Tolgan will be slightly different. Their scene can already be interrupted in an hour, then Risi will go home and leave a cape in her bag, but if we want to see an extended version of the end of this scene, we need to go to sleep without returning to them, or start the second scene at Nalion (but more on that later ).

Continuation of the scenes in the hospital:

You need to return to the hospital already at the final stage, where you need to go to sleep according to the main plot.

1) Hlar miner. Nalion sent us to pick up the cape from Imsin.

You should have a cape in your inventory. If we haven't retrieved the cape from the warehouse, we won't be able to start the scene until we interrupt the scene with Risi and Tolgan. We speak with Nalion and answer that we have not yet found the cape, he should answer something like - "I saw Imsin at dinner, and she said that she gave the cape to you" (this will be even if we did not take the cape from Imsin , but they took it in the warehouse, after talking with the priest, this is due to the fact that I did not take this option into account, this will be fixed in a future patch). Next, Nilon will notice the heroine's cape, and if you do not run away during the dialogues, a scene will start. At the end of this scene, Signy the cook comes and interrupts the action, if the scene with Risi and Tolgan is still running, she will say that Alrik was looking for us, so we will have to go and interrupt the scene with Risi and Tolgan. The scene of Signy and Nalion, where he prepares an ointment for her, will not end until we do this. If she came and Risi and Tolgan's scene was not running, then their scene with Nalion will last several minutes, after which we can return to the hospital, or go to sleep. If we go to sleep without returning to Nalion, he will come to bed, and it will be possible to choose whether to stay asleep or go with him. If we go with him, the final scene of this branch will be launched, which will also end the first part.

2) Hlar helper. Nalion thinks that the heroine is a whore sent by the headman.

Here, the cape is not needed, when we arrive at the hospital, the scene will immediately start, if you do not run away before Nalion's dialogues are played. Next, the same scene will start as in the first version. But the difference is that if we go to sleep, then not Nalion will come for us, but Hlar, and it will also be possible to choose whether to stay asleep or go to Nalion.

For the first part, that's all for now.

It is also worth noting that now there are three different scenes that are the conclusion of the first part. The first is the one that was where the heroine falls asleep. The second is with Nalion in his bedroom. And the third is if we choose with Tolgan the option where we owe him one or more nights if we go to bed, and there are no other events (so far there are none, because those options where Nalion, Hlar, or Alrik should come, are not possible with this option), Tolgan will visit the bed. But there is no content there, it is not worth going through with this choice purposefully, but you can look if you are interested.
It seems that I didn’t forget anything, if anything, I’ll add it later.

Hide contents

First the auxiliary mechanics:
Player stats - Satiety/Energy

Each parameter ranges from 0 to 10. Their semantic analogue is displayed in the MSM menu.

(10) - Well rest | Satiety

(7 - 9) - Rest |Easy hunger

(5 - 6) - Fatigue | Hunger

(2 - 3) - Severe fatigue | Severe hunger

(0 - 1) - Iznurenie/Exhausting |Iznemoženie/Depletion

Basically, these parameters are spent during the passage of crafts, I won’t tell you the number and exact places now, it would be necessary to revise all the scripts, and this would be of little use, because I will still be working with the balance, and this will change in the future . 

Here's the most important thing you need to know:

When a parameter is added or subtracted, a notification with a characteristic sound is usually displayed, and its representation will also be indicated if it has changed.
When changing days, -5 to satiety is spent. 
Energy is added after sleep, depending on what period we went to bed, evening +10, night +7, deep night +5 ( but this has not yet been fully developed ). 
Each start of the mini-game in the mine -2 to energy and -1.5 to satiety. 
And so I just added in the new patch: Farm: -1.5 energy for one carry of water. Hunting: -1 energy per hour spent in the forest. Fishing: +0.5 energy per hour, but is applied only when 1.0 has accumulated ( It works when we stand with a fishing rod waiting for a bite. I’m still wondering whether it’s worth adding energy consumption at the moment when the heroine pulls out a fish. )
Also, in some scenes, these parameters are replenished or, conversely, subtracted. For example, in the scene of a date with Godric there is food, and accordingly the satiety parameter increases, or in some scenes with Tolgan energy is consumed.
Energy is replenished by sleep and food. Food that can be bought in the tavern or in the kitchen replenishes the following parameters:

Vegetable Salad (Saturation +2)

Chowder (Saturation +3)

Fried Potatoes (Saturation +2 Replenishes Strength: +1)

Fish soup (Saturation +7)

Rabbit Stew (Fully saturates the character)

Bottle of Ale (Saturation -1 Replenishes strength: +3)

Salmon fillet (Saturation +8 Replenishes strength: +2)

Cheese (Saturation +5)

A bottle of wine (Strength is not spent until the end of the day)

Bread (Feeds: +4 Replenishes strength: +2)

There is also food that can be obtained within the quests:

Signi's Mushroom Soup (Saturates: +8 Replenishes Strength: +8)

Signy's Stew (Feeds: +7 Replenishes Strength: +5)

If you buy food in a tavern and eat it there while it is hot, more parameters will be restored ( Sugar will offer to do this if available for a certain food ).

Some effects are not working correctly now, I haven't gotten around to fixing them yet.
As I said earlier, the main task of these parameters is to influence crafts, for example, in the mine the slider will move much faster, but sometimes it also influences scenes, for example, the Orm stage - the bar will not appear and will immediately count as a victory if the heroine is full energy, and also vice versa - defeat if the energy is close to zero.

In general, this will be enough for you to have a general understanding, but do not rely heavily on these values, since I will balance all this more than once.

Quietwoods has a reputation system. True, it is still used in few places, but this cannot be ignored.

There are only four gradations: Touchy, Frivolous, Harlot and Courtesan. There is a parameter that increases in those scenes after which, according to the logic of the context, rumors may spread throughout the village, or those around them directly saw it. Frivolous >= 1, Harlot >= 3, Courtesan is given for working in a noisy room. You can also separately get the reputation - Rogue, if you deceive Tolgan. 

So far, in a more or less significant way, all this only affects the intro scene with Tolgan in the Krypt, where the scene changes a little. And the “rascal” affects the woodcutter scene, there will be a completely different scene there. Also, the intro scene in the bathhouse will not run if the heroine already has the reputation of a Courtesan. I will add more reactions in the future.

Change of time of day.

There are 5 periods in total: morning, working hours, evening, night, deep night. You can find out in the MSM menu, on the Silent Forest tab, or by clicking on the middle mouse button while outside the scene.

When we wake up ( get out of bed, or finish a scene that implies this ), morning turns on - about 6 o'clock. Also in bed we can choose to sleep an extra hour to replenish a little more energy, but also to skip the time before the start of the work day. The working day lasts from 7 am to 6 pm, after which evening comes. Also at 18:00 the evening convocation starts, you can go into the circle to have it start, this can be done until 19:00. 

Keep in mind that if we do not come to the evening convocation, all the points that we earned that day will not be taken into account, if we broke the record this will not be counted either, and some events taking place on this day will simply be designated as already completed. The beginning of the evening convocation is also signaled by Korst's bugle. After the start of the evening, game time ceases to be taken into account; switching the time of day will occur within events, or if we go to bed, which can already be done as soon as the bugle sounds. Usually one event moves time forward one point, but sometimes more and rewinds time until the morning.

Manual change of time of day

You can either use the stumps near the Crypt, or in the Crypt click on the fire, which is located in the elders’ rooms. Also, mornings and workdays can be scrolled through "T", as in a regular game.

Chest

By clicking on it you can change clothes if clothes are already unlocked, and items in some quests will be placed there.

Track posts

For faster navigation through Silent Forest, you can use wayposts that are located in different places, but their use costs game time depending on the distance.

Shower

In addition to the fact that the heroine washes everything off herself, she also replenishes some energy. You can launch it at any time, but the effect of the energy bonus has a reboot; it will not be applied if little time has passed since the last time.

Now, as for crafts.
In addition to energy and stamina, clothing also affects them. For example, when fishing, the bite will be twice as fast while wearing fishing clothes. In the miner's room the slider movement will be reduced by approximately 20%. On the farm, the character will move a little faster in farm clothes. Well, when hunting, clothes are put on behind the scenes, and you don’t need to worry about it.

I created crafts in such a way that they would be difficult to complete without first preparing, therefore, before trying to get a title in a particular craft, you must first receive various bonuses and improvements. Almost all bonuses apply only if we worked in a specific craft that day, except for the Utter bonus.

Hunting .

Hunts are an exception and are easy to complete without bonuses. There are no special secrets here, just wait until the hare stops moving, then it will be easy to hit him, they don’t run away even if you get close enough.

Bonuses:

Forstag - either there was a scene with him at the tower, or he suggested it. We talk to him and he will agree to hide game for us - 2 hares, it can be picked up once a day by clicking on the stone head, which is located right next to the place where we move when the hunt begins. You need to look towards the nearest mountainside. If we run the scene with Forstag at the tower again, the bonus will increase to 3 birds with one stone, this is a cumulative bonus ( we launched the scene twice, two days we will collect three birds with one stone ).

Utter - available after completing the scene with him in the Rangely branch. But it’s more likely not a bonus, but simply payment for time.

Harding - gives you a potion to drink to detect hares.

During the hunt, we can also collect mushrooms, I recommend doing this in the first days, you can first save before the hunt to explore the area, find out where they are ( usually under large trees and stumps ) in order to collect as much as possible. It is given randomly from 1 to 3. Ideally, you need 20 mushrooms, a little less is possible, but we will lose good food.

Farm:

It is impossible to complete it without completing additional tasks. I advise you to start on the first day. As soon as this is possible, start the Imsin quest and immediately start the quest for the buckets from Fritha. Also, immediately take the “pest” task from Fritha.

Advice: you can go on the same day as fishing, leave the fishing rod in the holder and go carry the bucket, then return and there should be a fish on the hook. But this is not necessary; it is quite possible to meet the allotted time by dedicating the whole day to one of the crafts.

Bonuses:

Modi: you need to complete the "pest" quest. Points: 5 or 10.

Fritha: you need to complete the quest "pest". Points: 5.

Mine:

You can get the champion title here:

Mini-game with ore mining
Working in a noisy room for a title if there was no contract with Torggnir
Lynx
Bonuses:

The main bonus is in the Dwemer ruins branch, but they have not yet been implemented, you just need to pick it up from Leiv after you get a job in the mine. Talk to him about different topics, and then the desired option will appear. With this item you can easily complete this craft.

Hlar: if we handed him over to Nailon on day zero, and now he works in the mine.

Tolgan: currently available if the heroine was already in debt to Tolgan. You can agree with him to exchange ore for a certain number of nights.

Mogens and Schenk: available only with a certain choice in the Tolgan branch, if the heroine owes him.

Fishing:

For now, the main option to complete this craft is to get bait from Orm, you can do this by talking to him and meeting in the tavern. After that, every day he will give one bait, just accumulate them, and go fishing closer to the deadline.

I'll add more ways to get bait in the future, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Regarding the mechanics themselves, I think everything is clear there, I can only say that there are idle bites, they stop almost immediately, so don’t rush to pull them out. 

In general, the mechanics work like this: you cast, a bite occurs, the float either goes down or goes under water. There is such a feature of the mechanics that after some time, the fish comes off the hook, and the script goes into the usual state of waiting for a bite. Small fish go faster, about 10 game minutes, large fish will sit on the hook for about an hour. So, rather than catch small fish, you can wait to see if something big has bitten. This takes time, so it may not be practical on the day you're going for a championship, but if you're doing something at the same time, you can leave the rod in the holder and come back with a better chance of having a big fish on the hook.

Bonuses:

Ondi. You need to go through events in the bathhouse with Patto.

If we get rid of Orm, the record that needs to be broken will go down.

Now let's move on to the events:
I won’t describe everything completely, it will take a lot of time, I’ll only talk about the main points and how to get sex scenes.
Lynx

I should probably start with this, since I will often mention it in other threads.

First you have to catch her in the Devemer ruins, I made this possible after the zero day by untying her from the Tolgan branch. After that, just like on day zero, she will talk to us when we approach her near her house. In a conversation we need to choose whether she will help us if we need to sleep with someone. In order for her to agree, you need to persuade her about each individual NPC; for some cases, you will need to first obtain certain information. In some cases, the number of her partners depends. When Risi has agreed, new lines of dialogue should appear in the event we are going to invite her to. If the event is at night, we need to go to Risi in the evening in advance and tell her that we may need her help tonight. If the event is during the day, then you don’t need to do anything. 

And there is no need to go to Risi in the Dwemer ruins, the dialogues will appear inside the event itself to which we want to invite her. 
Below is a list of available events for her:

Tolgan - day zero during the test from the first part.

Godric - dialogue will appear both in the date scene and during the conversation in the warehouse. But for Risi to agree, you need to know how exactly Godric got the position of storekeeper.

Orm - available only after the first sex scene between the heroine and Orm.

Forstag - dialogue will appear during a meeting with him near the tower in a repeating scene.

Patto - This is only available after completing the Patto branch completely. There will be a slight difference depending on which Patto mini-game we chose.

Modi - There are two places here where you can invite Risi. The first is before the “pest” attack, then Risi will participate instead of the heroine. Or after the raid, if there was a scene between the heroine and Modi, to use Risi to get extra points.

Lumberjacks - this will only work for now if they come to the heroine’s bedside; in Tolgan’s scene there is no entry into this event yet.

Noisy room - you need to talk first with Torggnir, available in both of his branches, then with Risi, she will agree if she already had at least 3 partners ( zero-day Tolgan is also taken into account ). There will be two options, either we will take Risi’s side or Torggnir’s side, in any of these cases we will receive the title, and Torggnir will give the contract if the heroine signed it.

Forstag - "meetings at the tower"

This is an event from the last part, but the scene has some additional elements added that will start after a few repetitions, nothing significant, just a few dialogues. We can also invite Risi here from her branch.

Tolgan - "full"

Another event that started in the last part. If the heroine owes money to Tolgan, he will come to the heroine’s bed, and if we press the key at the moment when he is leaving, the heroine will get up to talk to him, by going to him you can start the scene. This scene has two options: 

1) The reputation should not be “harlot” or “courtesan”. In this option, a crowd of spectators will be present. At the end of the scene, when the heroine asks to leave early, he will make an offer, you can agree and choose one of his friends (Mogens, Schenk). If you choose the option “I don’t care,” then the scene will have two at once. And also, in the future, these two will launch another event in the mine.

2) accordingly - is either a “harlot” or a “courtesan”. There will be no spectators in this version. And Tolgan to share with friends. That is, in this case there will be no option to choose just one. In the future, it will be the same if we chose two in the first option.

After this, Tolgan will come to the heroine’s bedside every night. Or we can talk to him ourselves. At the moment when he comes to bed, you can ask for a delay, he will agree if the heroine spent the night with him last day.

You can also ask Tolgan for help with the mine after we get a job there. You can ask for help or change the amount of ore up to 12 hours.

An important point, if you use the skip script and choose the option of debt to Tolgan, then if you want to watch the introductory scene, I left the option there - “this has not happened yet”, although this is impossible, since the only options when the scene did not start in the end of the zero day, this is if we refused when Tolgan arrived, and she is no longer available, or if we stayed with Nalion, and this excludes the Tolgan debt branch. This option in the skip script is only for the early version, and then I will remove it. You also lose one extra night if you use it. Perhaps in the future I will finalize the Tolgan branch, untying it from the zero-day event, but there is a lot of work with this, so I can’t give any guarantees.

Mogens and Schenk - "deception"

Continuation of Tolgan's debt thread. If the debt to Tolgan exceeds 1 day, and we have chosen two in his scene, Mogens and Schenk have a certain chance of coming to the mine during work. After each hit with a pickaxe there is a check, but no later than 16:00. When they come to the mine, we must agree, and then they will come every day until we start a scene with Tolgan, in which we find out the truth, and then, if in the same scene we agree to stay with his friends, there will be a dialogue between them about this, if not, then when they come to the mine again. There you can either tell them to fuck off, or agree to continue meetings in exchange for ore, or simply agree, or deceive them in the same way, you can agree, but when asked “why not start right away” - say that not today, and repeat this several more times when they come to the mine on other days, until they understand what is happening.

Korst - "rough girl"

This is an alternative option to go through Silent Forest, it is not completed, but the main scene has already been implemented.
You can start the event on day zero, you just need to go and be rude to him. If you don't do this, before you go to the treehouse after the intro and find out that Korst lives on the hill, this scene will no longer be available. After the scene with Korst, you will need to bring him two bottles of ale. And after this, the event will not develop further for now. You can also skip the part with the ale, and immediately go through the event during the first scene, but you need the scene to reach the very end, for this you do not need to press buttons during spanking, and the scene must be started outside of working hours, preferably in the morning, because that it wastes one time period. Not allowed in the dead of night.

Harding - "heir - champion"

After we have settled down to hunt, we need to talk with Forstag, from him we learn about Harding’s potion, we go and talk to him about it, in case of his proposal. In his dialogue we agree to everything, otherwise the event will become unavailable. We immediately drink the potion. There is no need to become a hunting champion, but after the evening meeting we talk to him again and again agree to everything. From now on, he will wait for the heroine in the rooms at noon, he will sit on a bench in the corridor. After starting his scene, you can ask for a potion again. 

It has a recurring shortened scene that can be run any day. The bonus is cumulative, just like Forstag’s: if you run a scene with him twice, you’ll be able to ask for a potion twice.

Modi is a “pest”:

After you talk to Frita about extra points, and find out about the pest ruining the chicken coop, you can come to Modi at night. It will take a lot of karma to trigger scenes with him. During the dialogue, you need to undress, then offer to play rock-paper-scissors for all his drinks, and again select the “undress” option. Here, when the heroine shows him the reward, if you don’t press the keys, she will invite him to try. You can also not press anything or select any dialogue during this scene, this will lead to a slightly more expanded option. After this, you can abandon the game and go straight to the final part in the hayloft. Or you can play, and here, if there is enough karma, there will be another small insert. 

After this scene, if you do not continue the investigation, you will receive a bonus from Modi in the amount of 5 points, and 10 if you come to meet him. You can go to Signy and talk to her, but it will not give anything, first you need to search her room, there is a chest there. To open it you will have to get a master key. For now, the master key can only be obtained from Godric; later I will add the ability to acquire it in the tree house. We get the master key, open the chest, take the magazine and talk to Signy. She will offer us a deal. Here we are faced with a choice, either give her the magazine and immediately receive Signy’s Mushroom Soup, + every morning the same portion will be placed in the heroine’s chest, or we tell Frita about everything, but meetings with Modi become impossible.

Imsin - "Koromyslo"

Wait for Imsin, the laundress, to come to the river, then take the buckets and jump with them from any ledge, so that the fall animation starts and the heroine drops them. Then after Imsin says the phrase, talk to her and receive the task. Talk to Signy and bring her 10 mushrooms, which can be found during the hunt. You can use a little less, but you will have to give up the soup. After you complete the quest, talk to Imsin the next day when she is at the river and receive the rocker. 

Also, after talking with Signy, you can ask Forstag to help you with this, if there was a scene with him, or if he proposed to you. He will give you some mushrooms every day. When you bring mushrooms to Signy for the first time, she will offer a deal - 10 mushrooms for a coupon to the bathhouse.

Frita - "leaky buckets"

After the first attempt to carry the buckets, we go to her, Frita sends us to Alrik. Alrik to the lumberjacks. There are two options here:

1) they talk about a log at the waterfalls, this branch can be passed using a tree house.

2) Offer proximity to lumberjacks. If there is little karma, this dialogue thread will not exist. But if you talk to Risi about helping in such matters, then this option will appear even with a small amount of karma. The second time you don’t have to talk to them, they will still come at night, when the heroine goes to bed, or in the scene to Tolgan ( Tolgan has not yet added Risi’s call ). You can cancel once and reschedule for another day. If you refuse a second time, this thread will no longer be available. When they come to the bed, there will be two options for the scene, the usual one and if we have the reputation of “The Rogue” after Tolgan. But we need to get this reputation after we have agreed on a matter with them; if before, then we won’t be able to reach an agreement with them at all.

There is a point here: in order to watch the full scene with the participation of the heroine, you need to ask for help in the tree house on the very day on which you are going to go with them. It just so happened that the giant delivered the tree and the scene started.

You can also get boards from the warehouse; to do this, you must already be on good terms with Godric.

A small point: if the lumberjacks came to Tolgan’s scene and we had already refused once before, and we refuse again, and after their ultimatum we agree, Tolgan will offer a new deal. Useful if you want to get an achievement that involves a lot of debt :)

Rangeela - "lesson for sister"

This is another option to go through Silent Forest, the branch is in development, but the main content is already ready.
After the first scene in the treehouse, we learn that Rangeela is bringing food to the village chief's house. We go and talk to her, she asks to teach her sister, Ulfrun, a lesson. It’s better here, even before this moment, to go to Utter’s house on the first day and interrupt him and his wife; he and Ulfrun are in their room between 13:00 and 15:00. To gain access to the house, you must first talk to Frald. If we haven't settled into the hunt yet, the scene will be different in terms of dialogue. When we interrupt Utter and Ulfrun for the second time and don't leave for a while, Utter will offer to join. Here, if there was no conversation with Rangeela, the heroine will not want to do this. So you need to remember to talk to her. If we fail to complete the mini-game, it can be repeated another day. In general, we finish the mini-game, watch the scene, and then talk to Rangeela. Here her branch will not develop further for now. 

Rangela will also offer to continue to play dirty tricks on her sister, for which she will share Signy’s stew, placing it in the chest in the morning. I moved this event from night to deep night in one of the past patches to relieve the load on nighttime events. So in the dead of night you need to click on the lower doors of Utter's house to trigger the scene. In the first scene we will see Fier. If you go to the treehouse the next day and then start the scene at Utter's house again, there will be more viewers this time. After this there will be a small dialogue scene in the tree house again, and this is the end of their branch.

Tree house.

There is only one scene here for now, the main content will be added to the extended version, since it is more related to the Dwemer ruins branch, I decided it would be better to do it all together.

Everything is quite simple here, we talk to them and then agree to play, if we lose, there will be a scene. After that, you can ask them for something. For now it’s just about helping with the tree. But I will add a lot more in the future. 

Rock-paper-scissors doesn’t work quite correctly here, I’ll fix it later, for now it doesn’t play a big role.

Bath - "introduction"

This scene will not happen if you have already worked at least one day in the Noisy Room. This does not fit with logic, and it is necessary to either adapt this scene or create some kind of alternative introduction, which is more likely to be my choice in the future. In the meantime, the usual bathhouse mechanics will immediately start, bypassing the introduction.
How far the stage can go depends on karma, only with a high stat can you advance to the very end. The system here is the same as in similar scenes, so as not to press keys at the right moments without interrupting the action.

In total, the options that could be here are:

1) the scene broke off somewhere in the middle and just ended.

2) We tell Aenar the truth. In this case, there will be a trial of Brurid and Hakar. Read below.

3) We confirm the words of Brurid and Hakar. This will lead to the fact that they can later come to the mine and to the bed. If they come to the mine first, the scene there will not start, but a couple of new dialogues will appear in another scene. If they come to the bedside there will be several options: 

Agree to their demands 
Lost in a brawl and lost in a mini-game
Tried to escape to the rooms
In all these cases, the scene will end in the courtyard, after which they will come to both the bed and the mine. This can be considered as such a "bad ending", but without crashing out of the game, which is what I usually do. In this case, the passage will be difficult, with a constant negative effect, if we have not previously received immunity in the scene with Patto.

We beat them in a brawl. 
We ran towards the exit and met Norring there. 
We won the stripe mini-game when Norring arrived. 
In all these cases, there will be a second version of their trial.

Court : here they can either be expelled from Silent Forest or sent to a dangerous site in a mine. It all depends on the attitude of Fritha and Utter towards us, Svog always votes for exile and Torggnir always votes against. If one votes against and the other for, the votes will split and then we will be given the floor. The relationship is influenced by various factors, both working for these houses and secondary ones, such as the answer to Frita on day zero about the heroine’s attitude towards farming, or the scene in Utter’s house. The chance that they will be left in the second version of the trial is higher.

If they get kicked out, it's the end of the line and we won't see them again. If they send you into a mine, we can cause a collapse by knocking out one of the supports ( with a regular blow ) when they are there. Also, if we owe Tolgan, he will have a dialogue when Brurid and Hakar are in the danger zone during the working day, and we will be able to get rid of Tolgan as well.

There is no way to get rid of them outside the court branch yet, but I am thinking about this option.

Mine - "noisy room"

An event can be fired in several ways:

1) On the first day we signed a contract.

The next day, the event will start after a dialogue with Torggnir. If we don't come to him, he will send Ragna after us. She will look for the heroine only in open areas, she does not enter interiors, and does not interfere in scenes, so you can avoid her if desired. If the event doesn't start until the evening, it will start at the evening convocation if we get there.

The heroine will refuse to work, after which, with the assistance of the headman, a new contract will be signed. If after five days we do not start working, Torgnir will send Ragna again, this time, if we refuse, we will find ourselves outside the gates of Silent Forest and the quest will fail. You can start at any time, but you need a high karma score. The karma requirements will decrease several times after we enter the room and the heroine comments on this. If we work less than five hours a day, the remaining working hours will be multiplied by 3 and added to the debt. So if you want to pay off your debt in full, you need to start as early as possible. If the debt exceeds 100 hours, Torgnir will send Ragna for us during working hours, and he himself will begin a dialogue at the first meeting, sending the heroine to work until the end of working hours. Passage in this case will become very problematic.

2) If we did not sign the contract, we can agree with Torggnir to exchange a day in a noisy room for the champion title. Here everything is the same as in the previous version, except that the time is unlimited and there are no penalties, we can pay the time in installments on any day. When we have worked all 10 hours, we talk to him and receive the title at the evening convocation.

3) In both of these branches we can use Risi.

The remaining options are not yet ready. I haven't decided yet when exactly I'll do this.

Orm - "Sugar's plan"

After you talk to Orm, you will have the opportunity to meet him in the tavern in the evening. After this, at night you need to meet with Sugar (Candy) in the tavern and discuss Orm. And after that, again on another day, meet with Orm and give a hint to Sugar so that she takes action. There are three options here:

the plan works and we excommunicate Orm from fishing
plan fails, ends in sex, but Orm is also absent from fishing
fails completely and Orm is left to fish 
For the plan to work, you must either choose manual work, or refuse but win the stripe mini-game ( you cannot choose manual work to watch the sex scene ). Also, the bar will not appear and will automatically count as a victory if the heroine’s satiety and energy levels are high, with a total of more than 15. After the scene is over, Orm will stop giving bait until we meet him again. This is where we can bring Risi to him. Or start a scene with him and the heroine, there will be three possible endings. No matter which one you choose, after the night he will again continue to dispense bait once a day, this time in 3 portions.

Godric - "date"

Regardless of how exactly the zero day ended, whether we talked to him about help or not during Nalion's thread, it will be possible to raise this topic with him and ask for help, at the end of the dialogue he will offer dates. If there is a lot of karma, you can skip this moment and go straight to the final scene, but then we will miss a little content. Dates take place late at night, and do not end the day, that is, this is a free event in time; during the date, satiety increases. If on the first date you refuse him everything, even a kiss, dates will no longer be available. During the second date, you can refuse oral sex, the heroine will promise to do this on the third, but if you refuse already on the third, it will be the same as refusing a kiss. Next, only the scene in his room will be available. If you agree to oral, you can start dating as many times as you like.

Also on a date you can find out about “steel hooves”; this is the first topic that should be raised, because on the second he will refuse to talk while the relationship is at a low level. On the second date, you can already ask why he doesn’t appear in public; you can find out about this in the scene, if you didn’t find out on the date. And then it will be possible to persuade Risi.

At the end of the branch, it will be possible to launch repeating scenes with him by coming to him late at night. There is an opportunity to either stop the scene and continue in the same time period, or to stay until the morning and wake up in bed in the Krypt.

We can use the information about steel hooves in the Hlara event if we don’t want to see the scene with the miners.

We can ask Godric for a master key and boards while completing the corresponding quests.

Hlar - "helper"

This is only available in the version where Hlar became a miner after we informed Nalion on him on Day Zero.

You need to approach him at any time and ask for help, after his offer, if you have enough karma, you can come to his bed and agree, or you can scare him with the “steel hooves” that we learned about from Godric.

After completing the scene, another day Hlar will come to your bed and you can start another small scene.

After the first scene, you can talk to him and ask for help, so far only for help in the mine. This will add a bonus of several measures of ore per day.

Patto - "meetings in the bathhouse"

First you need to get a job fishing, then catch at least one small fish. Then you need to talk to Ondi about this. And listen until the moment about the bathhouse. Then you can come at night and knock on doors. Sometimes she may not have time to come home after gatherings at Frita’s gazebo, so just look at her on the way, maybe she’s stuck somewhere.

Further, I think there is no need to explain much here, everything is already very clear. There will be three meetings in total, and then a repeating scene.

I can only note that this event can be completed in two days, that is, one night, and another night with a transition to another day. To do this, during the second meeting, in the mini-game, you must not add excitement to him.

After completion, we will have a significant bonus on fishing, as well as the possibility of repeated meetings, after which we will also receive food, as in the third meeting, and another +1 to points. The meeting ends with a rewind of the day in the bathhouse.

Also, after completing all the events, there will be an opportunity to invite Risi there.

Also, choosing in the second encounter will grant similar permanent immunity for future events, be it miners or druid :)

Perhaps I wrote all the most important things. Think through your actions days in advance, and then you can unlock the most of it.
At the moment, not everything works as I would like, and all this still needs to be configured, it will be necessary to move events somehow in order to unload busy time periods and vice versa to fill the voids, but I will probably do this after the extended version, when all other events will be added and I will see the overall picture.

I will choose the option with Tolgan's debt. He excludes the option with the Torggnir contract branch.

In the skip script, we select the option in which we launch the scene with Tolgan. I also choose to leave early, and the option is “no matter with whom” to start the Mogens and Schenk thread ( don’t do this if you haven’t seen this scene yet, there is an option - “this hasn’t happened yet”, or watch the scene, and then start again with the skip script, and skip it ).

We wake up, watch the scene with Norring
We go outside and take a shower, replenishing some energy
Let's go to Korst and be rude to him
If it’s not yet a working day, go to the stumps and wait
Let's go to Frita and get a job
We go to Svog, then to the house, watch the scene with Ondi and Patto
We cast a fishing rod and catch one small fish
We talk with Orm about the mustachioed Olaf and the bait
We knock on Ondi's door and ask about the bait, listen to the full proposal for a bathhouse
Imsin should already come to the trough, we carry the buckets and overturn them
Talk to Imsin, starting the quest for mushroom soup
Let's go to Frita, talk about buckets and extra income
We go to Alrik and talk about buckets, and then we talk to Risi, asking if she will help us if something happens
We talk with the lumberjack, leaf through all the dialogues, and agree on intimacy
We talk to Utter and go hunting
We speak with Forstag, ask for help with the hunt and learn about Harding
Talk to Harding, drink the potion
We go into the mine, settle down and go to the ore vein
We start ore mining, if Mogens and Schenk haven’t arrived, watch the scene, if not, you can start it again ( you can, of course, save before this and, if unsuccessful, load, but if you want to play honestly, just leave for now if the time is already more than 11:00 )
We still have to start the scene with Forstag at the tower before 13:00  
We go to the back of the tavern, there Signy should already come to Imsin. We speak with Signy and receive a task for mushrooms. We immediately talk to Forstag about mushrooms.
At 13:00+ as soon as Utter enters the house we speak with Frald and follow him in
We interrupt them with Ulfrun
If it didn’t work out in the morning to start the scene with Mogens and Schenk, go there, if you’ve already watched it, choose to hunt until the end of the day, and collect as many mushrooms as possible, right in the place where we start there is a mushroom inside the log, and behind the stump, also don’t forget to click on the head, There is also a mushroom behind the head, and then look at large trees they usually have them.
Let's go to the evening meeting
Afterwards we go to the warehouse and arrange a date
We go into the treehouse and listen to the introductory dialogues, learn about Korst and Rangel, and leave
We go to the Tavern and spend the evening with Orm, receiving bait at the end
At night we go to Ondi and start a scene with Patto, or you can start a meeting with Sugar to start the event on the second day
In the dead of night we meet with Godric, you can ask about the hooves, we choose a kiss
If you manage to find 10 mushrooms, take them to Signy and get the quest for a bath voucher
We go to the Dwemer ruins and get a bonus for the mine
We end the day with the Tolgan scene

Well, the day is over and we have already started most of the events, then we are looking at what we need. In the morning, for example, it’s best to go start the scene with Korst. Also, don’t forget to pick up bait from Orm, mushrooms from Forstag, bait and tackle from Ondi.

I think you'll figure it out.

I will continue to work on correcting errors and imperfections. I still have a very long list of various problems that need to be solved before I start working on the end of Silent Forest. At the end of the week, I think this will become more clear.

The first walkthrough is for the first day in Silentwood, in which you have to go and pass the trial.

The second one is after you join them, and wake up next day, when you can already try to become champion of each house. So, one works as the sequel of the other.

Edited by Highborn
1 hour ago, JohnDoeSong said:

How do I start a scene with ondy and patto? I try to knock the door at ondy house and ask her about the bath but she always tells me to comeback after dinner.  

It should be available after 10 pm

33 minutes ago, Savannahyoung2014 said:

Having trouble with meeting Patto in the bathhouse. After talking to Ondy, she tells me to come after dinner to go to the bathhouse. However,  going back to her after 8pm, and multiple hours after, she will keep saying meet me after dinner. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

You should go after 10 pm, and using vanilla waiting menu caused issues for me, like the quest not properly recognizing the passing of time. Better to not use it, if you did it, and just do other stuff while the time passes.

I had never used the skip before and I have to say, it's an incredible feature, makes the mod go from a 9.5 to a 10, congratulations Dogma.

However, after using it, the third person seems to get broken, just as the quoted users mentioned. The thing is that I went straight to the end of the Skunkway (right when you come back to Solitude), so it shouldn't be caused by the carriage. I don't have any mode that changes the camera, FOV or anything similar.

On 9/17/2023 at 7:46 PM, Tenner said:

Having a problem with a rather botched third person camera after the carriage ride. How can I fix that?

On 12/20/2023 at 3:13 AM, sweet777cj said:

Also I met a bug that when the carriage ride was over, the camera bugged, I couldn't switch to third person. The switch happened, but only the fov changed a bit, I still can't see my character's body.

Sorry for bad English. I caught a bug, is there a solution? Having finished Silentwood, I am transported to Whiterun and at this moment time freezes. A second is constantly added and subtracted back and, accordingly, time does not move. When I press wait, the screen is black. Apparently due to the fact that in Silentwood time moves differently and when you get back to the standard world, the game tries to return to the default time, but cannot. And i can't save the game.

Help pls

Edited by Zergmax
1 hour ago, Dyno said:

I had never used the skip before and I have to say, it's an incredible feature, makes the mod go from a 9.5 to a 10, congratulations Dogma.

However, after using it, the third person seems to get broken, just as the quoted users mentioned. The thing is that I went straight to the end of the Skunkway (right when you come back to Solitude), so it shouldn't be caused by the carriage. I don't have any mode that changes the camera, FOV or anything similar.

So 3rd person gets broken all of the time.  It usually happens when a mod takes control of your character or the character is in one animation and forced into another.  Sometimes you can fix this by using furniture like any of the crafting stations.  Sometimes I can fix it by just equipping a couple of firebolts which forces the character into combat mode.  But most of the time I just have to reload and try to approach the animation in a different way.  This problem isn't unique to this module.

10 minutes ago, Zergmax said:

Sorry for bad English. I caught a bug, is there a solution? Having finished Silentwood, I am transported to Whiterun and at this moment time freezes. A second is constantly added and subtracted back and, accordingly, time does not move. When I press wait, the screen is black. Apparently due to the fact that in Silentwood time moves differently and when you get back to the standard world, the game tries to return to the default time, but cannot. Help

You get transported or did you fast travel? When I finished Silentwood, at least in the version I played, you would go outside the gate and not immediately to Whiterun. I'd recommend reloading a save before the ending of Silentwood and trying again. If it doesn't work, load a save before you talked with the Thief and try using the skip function in the MCM menu so you can continue the quest.