54 minutes ago, Carkis said:

Блин, обидно, тогда наверное придется ждать, пока Dogma исправит этот баг, очень не хочется пропустить часть контента и испортить целостность восприятия этого шикарного мода.

as it turned out the problem was in Immersive Horses

I can't talk with bards at the bard college

I gave them a favor that watching varg.

after two days, they are busy, there is no way to talk

'he is busy'

Even I heard information about varg's schedule from cheesemonger.

They are still busy

14 minutes ago, Betal said:

I can't talk with bards at the bard college

I gave them a favor that watching varg.

after two days, they are busy, there is no way to talk

'he is busy'

Even I heard information about varg's schedule from cheesemonger.

They are still busy

Now I get it

I have to wait till 6:00 PM

after that time, can talk with them

I spend a hour in this problem

1 hour ago, theman135 said:

How complete is the silentwood part? Does dogma have any other plans?

Currently all side quests in Silentwood are completed up to the point where we become chief and now mod just continues to whiterun. Right now Dogmas working on a main route after becoming chief and alternative scenarios to complete the Silentwood and big sidequest in the dwemer ruins under Silentwood.

Man the Silentwood.. I'm telling you, fucking work of art, I stopped playing after the old man, I'm gonna wait for the whole episode before I play it that's how good it is I'm gonna hold on until it's finished

Updated to skyrim AE 1.6.1170, all good to go for this mod of version 1.6.1.4.

To make it work, beware that avoid large animation mod or you may get ctd.

Play through the silentwood, to win all of the four games you may use "set gamehour to XX",

In such case, you have unlimited time for the work now...but beware need to set before everyday's 18:00

Since you have unlimited time, you may now pass all four games easier.

For the farm minigame, use"player.moveto xxxxxx" (you need to get the ref id from your game) to the rock before the farest bucket that help you to win the minigame easier.

I have a question, can I use nemesis and fnis together with thief? im asking because whenever the PC covers her chest they T-pose instead, every other animation works fine though so far.

3 hours ago, shitend2226 said:

Play through the silentwood, to win all of the four games you may use "set gamehour to XX",

In such case, you have unlimited time for the work now...but beware need to set before everyday's 18:00

For the farm minigame, use"player.moveto xxxxxx" (you need to get the ref id from your game) to the rock before the farest bucket that help you to win the minigame easier.

thanks alot brother 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:32 AM, Gav1in said:

I have a question, can I use nemesis and fnis together with thief? im asking because whenever the PC covers her chest they T-pose instead, every other animation works fine though so far.

You can use them both together.  Nemesis has an animation limit and I don't know why you would use Nemesis when playing through Thief.  
There are plenty of posts describing how to use them both together if you Google it.

Anyone know why this mod messes with spells, or what mods would conflict with this and cause it to mess up spellcasting?

I installed this mod, started a new game, and my right hand can't cast spells. Left hand works without issue.

Once I disable Dogma - Thief.esp I can cast again on the same save.

5 hours ago, maximnix said:

Anyone know why this mod messes with spells, or what mods would conflict with this and cause it to mess up spellcasting?

I installed this mod, started a new game, and my right hand can't cast spells. Left hand works without issue.

Once I disable Dogma - Thief.esp I can cast again on the same save.

During one of the quest stages, the Skunkway, you are supposed to be in a place that you can't use magic to escape, so I believe that's the only part of the mod that takes control of it. But if you can't use magic at all in a new game or without starting the quest, then it's not supposed to work that way.

On 3/2/2024 at 12:25 AM, shitend2226 said:

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

During one of the quest stages, the Skunkway, you are supposed to be in a place that you can't use magic to escape, so I believe that's the only part of the mod that takes control of it. But if you can't use magic at all in a new game or without starting the quest, then it's not supposed to work that way.

Ah. Yep I'm a dumbass. I had the wrong version installed. 1.6.1.4 works just fine. Serves me right for spending a couple hours finding a problem I could have solved by scrolling up this page a few comments more lol.

On 3/4/2024 at 12:06 AM, WaterRabbit said:

You can use them both together.  Nemesis has an animation limit and I don't know why you would use Nemesis when playing through Thief.  
There are plenty of posts describing how to use them both together if you Google it.

I use nemesis for combat animations, and I do use fnis + nemesis together my character just t-poses when the "cover self" animation plays and im not sure what would be causing it.

On 3/7/2024 at 7:27 PM, Gav1in said:

I use nemesis for combat animations, and I do use fnis + nemesis together my character just t-poses when the "cover self" animation plays and im not sure what would be causing it.

So IME, Thief runs best with the lightest load order you can get away with.  I create a MO2 profile just to run Thief and always start a new game to play it.  The normal mods I play with would just trash this mod and make it unplayable. 

Most of the actual combat in Thief doesn't benefit from combat mods or animations.  There might be a half dozen combats required in Thief that aren't custom and most can be avoided.  Nothing in Riften, Windhelm, and Whiterun.  In Falkreath, one of the combats is a 1-hit kill either way and the other works best with dual cast Firebolts as everything else is too slow.  Then maybe one outside Solitude depending how you approach one of the quests.  The Ratway is basically all custom or 1-hit kills on skeevers.  And that is about it.  So there isn't much use for the combat mods unless you plan on playing other content.

All IMHO, of course. YMMV.

17 hours ago, junior55 said:

Why no update since year 2022?? :(

It was updated since December 2023, it's currently only available on patreon though, since the version is still considered a beta. If you want to support Dogma and play it, you can subscribe to him. He will eventually release it publicly when he finishes the Silent Wood content. 

How can I start quest manually by ID ? I talk with stranger, drink and after that wake up nearlly barrels but quest didnt started and if I try search barrels 2 of them make me ctd how can avoid it ?

Placing the Guard Captain in Jail can be a problem if your speechcraft isn't high enough and because you got no mone it can become impossible to pass the guard at the entrance of the jail, which ends the mod before it realy started if you don't console command your way around.

Edited by Chlodwig