So I've finally finished the translation of the Patreon version.  You can get it from the mediafire folder linked in the FAQ post.

Sorry it took almost 2 months to get it out, but I've been busy with stuff and I feel like for the most part the folks who would even benefit from these patches are fairly used to the machine translations anyway so it's not a high priority for me.

The walkthrough has been updated to explain all of the new content.  It has also been updated in many other ways.  There is a new "v2" translation of the v0.9.5.57 release version, which translates every accessible line of dialog and makes a number of corrections to dialog all over the mod.  There's also a new "extras" patch that changes the names of the old man, hot springs boy, and the farmers from Kust's scenes to "Veteris Dives Verpa", "Fravik", "Halfviti", and "Amadan" respectively (That's Latin for "old rich penis", Icelandic for "deviant", and Icelandic and Welsh for "moron" and "fool" for those who're interested).  It also adds names to a handful of characters that didn't have names at all, like the gigolos and some of the customers in the Squeaky Mast.

Special thanks to @Phosphoribosyl, @WaterRabbit, and @theliddtin for helping to track down dialog I'd missed and pointing out errors.

44 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

There is a new "v2" translation of the v0.9.5.57 release version, which translates every accessible line of dialog and makes a number of corrections to dialog all over the mod. 

Are these corrections just typo stuff or there are some dialogue line changes?

27 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Are these corrections just typo stuff or there are some dialogue line changes?

There were something like 35 lines that I wasn't able to find before I uploaded the original translation, and that's the bulk of it.  There were around a dozen changes that were typos, bad translations, etc.  Some of the missed lines were from scenes that weren't new to 0.9.5, which is why they were missed.

12 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

There were something like 35 lines that I wasn't able to find before I uploaded the original translation, and that's the bulk of it.  There were around a dozen changes that were typos, bad translations, etc.  Some of the missed lines were from scenes that weren't new to 0.9.5, which is why they were missed.

I see, thanks for your work again!

hey, i have question, i have come inside Varg House, then i trapped and raped by Varg til morning... then i try again break into Varg house but when i examine the window, my character just say "bad feeling", and cannot enter Varg house. Actually i have ask Viggi and Two Bard before it... any other way to break Varg house in second chance?

2 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

hey, i have question, i have come inside Varg House, then i trapped and raped by Varg til morning... then i try again break into Varg house but when i examine the window, my character just say "bad feeling", and cannot enter Varg house. Actually i have ask Viggi and Two Bard before it... any other way to break Varg house in second chance?

Never experienced that while going for a 2nd try... maybe you have low karma? Or try to enter the house while Varg is outside

btw @brewmasterhal, do you happen to know if there is any change to the scene/dialogue where the khajiit appears in the Bannered Mare if you are a member of the Dark Brotherhood?

1 hour ago, vialena_kjersti said:

i have at least 400 karma, of course i did, i tryng enter the house at 10.00 am, i'm sure Varg is outside

There should be no restriction to enter the house a 2nd time. You should be able to use the same window as before. Perhaps a coc command would work.

17 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

So I've finally finished the translation of the Patreon version.  You can get it from the mediafire folder linked in the FAQ post.

Sorry it took almost 2 months to get it out, but I've been busy with stuff and I feel like for the most part the folks who would even benefit from these patches are fairly used to the machine translations anyway so it's not a high priority for me.

The walkthrough has been updated to explain all of the new content.  It has also been updated in many other ways.  There is a new "v2" translation of the v0.9.5.57 release version, which translates every accessible line of dialog and makes a number of corrections to dialog all over the mod.  There's also a new "extras" patch that changes the names of the old man, hot springs boy, and the farmers from Kust's scenes to "Veteris Dives Verpa", "Fravik", "Halfviti", and "Amadan" respectively (That's Latin for "old rich penis", Icelandic for "deviant", and Icelandic and Welsh for "moron" and "fool" for those who're interested).  It also adds names to a handful of characters that didn't have names at all, like the gigolos and some of the customers in the Squeaky Mast.

Special thanks to @Phosphoribosyl, @WaterRabbit, and @theliddtin for helping to track down dialog I'd missed and pointing out errors.

Thank you so much for your efforts! One thing though, after installing it we have to start the move from the latest skip option all over again right?

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

btw @brewmasterhal, do you happen to know if there is any change to the scene/dialogue where the khajiit appears in the Bannered Mare if you are a member of the Dark Brotherhood?

Only dialog I'm aware of that changes if you're Dark Brotherhood is your first interaction with Lod, when he refuses to tell you what happened with the thief.  If you're in the DB, you can threaten him that way for the information.

4 hours ago, Garret012 said:

Thank you so much for your efforts! One thing though, after installing it we have to start the move from the latest skip option all over again right?

You can install any of my patches over an existing installation and play it without having to re-start the mod.

3 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

hallo @brewmasterhal, after sex with Jack my character doesn't sleep, setpqv bd_sq_sw IsTired true isn't work, why should i do?

I have had this happen to me when I was not using brewmasterhal's translation--once I had brewmasterhal's translation, the character was able to sleep

It was the same phenomenon where the character was stuck staring at Min

4 hours ago, cvbank said:

HOW TO GET ALL achievement pls help me

cvbank there is a post by brewmasterhal that contains a spreadsheet of all the achievements and how to obtain them on Page 156

Seems that I fucked up when I was packaging the v2 file for v0.9.5.57 and forgot to copy the actual new Thief.esp, so to the eight of you who have downloaded it: sorry but you'll have to download the correct one if you want to see the new dialog.

13 hours ago, thelord007 said:

Burd just keeps bugging me he doesn't go where he supposed to go, anybody else facing this problem?

There's a fix for a bug that I encountered in the Patreon version listed in the Sidequests section of the FAQ for Burd's Scheme.  May be the same one that you're getting.

15 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

hallo @brewmasterhal, after sex with Jack my character doesn't sleep, setpqv bd_sq_sw IsTired true isn't work, why should i do?

Who's Jack?  You mean Jorick, the guy who sits on the bench in the main hall?  You're not supposed to sleep after his scene.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Seems that I fucked up when I was packaging the v2 file for v0.9.5.57 and forgot to copy the actual new Thief.esp, so to the eight of you who have downloaded it: sorry but you'll have to download the correct one if you want to see the new dialog.

There's a fix for a bug that I encountered in the Patreon version listed in the Sidequests section of the FAQ for Burd's Scheme.  May be the same one that you're getting.

Who's Jack?  You mean Jorick, the guy who sits on the bench in the main hall?  You're not supposed to sleep after his scene.

I think the guy who manages the bets in the arena is called Jack in Dogma's version.

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Is there a way I can move burd to the place above mast?

On 2/24/2020 at 1:00 AM, brewmasterhal said:

So I've finally finished the translation of the Patreon version. 

Great to see this, thanks! :)

You can get it from the mediafire folder linked in the FAQ post..................

There is a new "v2" translation of the v0.9.5.57 release version, which translates every accessible line of dialog and makes a number of corrections to dialog all over the mod.

Okay, so if I understand it correctly in the first paragraph you're talking about the "Thief v0.9.6.01 Patreon - BME" version and the 9.5.57 is only for those who want to stay on .57 instead of upgrading to 9.6.01?

Additionally, in the 9.6.01 translation file there are "Dogma - Thief v09601. esp" and "DogmaEngine v09601.esm"... should I leave them named like that or should I rename them into "Dogma - Thief. esp" and "DogmaEngine.esm" to overwrite the basemod files?

Good news, everyone!  I asked Dogma and got permission to share the command to unlock the debug menu for the mod.  To access the debug menu, enter the command setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 into the console, then open the MCM menu.  Yes, Dogma is aware that config is not spelled that way, but it's too late now.  The debug menu gives you check boxes to activate or deactivate the "vagina gape" and "butt hurt" conditions, and a slider that allows you to check or set your karma, along with a bunch of other things you probably shouldn't mess with.

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Okay, so if I understand it correctly in the first paragraph you're talking about the "Thief v0.9.6.01 Patreon - BME" version and the 9.5.57 is only for those who want to stay on .57 instead of upgrading to 9.6.01?

Additionally, in the 9.6.01 translation file there are "Dogma - Thief v09601. esp" and "DogmaEngine v09601.esm"... should I leave them named like that or should I rename them into "Dogma - Thief. esp" and "DogmaEngine.esm" to overwrite the basemod files?

The Translation Files archive contains the Russian versions of the mod files along with the xml files which encode the translation.  They are only intended to be used by someone who wants to modify the translation.  Installing the Thief v0.9.6.01 Patreon - BME archive over the base mod from Dogma's Patreon will apply my version of the text.

19 hours ago, Highborn said:

I think the guy who manages the bets in the arena is called Jack in Dogma's version.

7 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

dunno why, in my game that man in the arena named jack, after using your patch that guy change name become Kush

That's really odd to me.  The Cyrilic name of that NPC is Куш (pronounced "koosh" - it's also Russian for "jackpot") so why Google would decide that it translates as Jack is a mystery.  All scenes involving Kush should end with the PC going to sleep, so I'm at a loss as to why you would not be able to sleep afterward.

If you're not able to start the scene with Kush on the first night, load a save from before you talk to him, then talk to him and before zoning out of the Arena wait for the internal dialog to end (will be one of "I should be safe; he's not going anywhere this time..." or "I'm willing to bet he doesn't try to rabbit again so soon, at least more than I'm willing to fuck Kush..." or "I can endure a little more humiliation if it gets me closer to beating the piss out of that little weasel one day sooner...")

17 hours ago, thelord007 said:

Is there a way I can move burd to the place above mast?

You can try this:

1. prid XX4e0b9 or target Burd with the console
  2. Enter the tunnels
  3. moveto player
  4. startscene XX3d3ec9

This should force Burd to move to the proper location in the tunnel.  If that doesn't work, try this:

1. prid XX4e0b9 or target Burd with the console
  2. Move to the correct location in the tunnels
  3. moveto player
  4. startscene XX3d3ed0

That should force him to begin the scene where he describes the plot.

17 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

The Translation Files archive contains the Russian versions of the mod files along with the xml files which encode the translation.  They are only intended to be used by someone who wants to modify the translation.  Installing the Thief v0.9.6.01 Patreon - BME archive over the base mod from Dogma's Patreon will apply my version of the text.

Whew, thank god I asked. Thank you for help! :)

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Good news, everyone!  I asked Dogma and got permission to share the command to unlock the debug menu for the mod.  To access the debug menu, enter the command setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 into the console, then open the MCM menu.  Yes, Dogma is aware that config is not spelled that way, but it's too late now.  The debug menu gives you check boxes to activate or deactivate the "vagina gape" and "butt hurt" conditions, and a slider that allows you to check or set your karma, along with a bunch of other things you probably shouldn't mess with.

That's really odd to me.  The Cyrilic name of that NPC is Куш (pronounced "koosh" - it's also Russian for "jackpot") so why Google would decide that it translates as Jack is a mystery.  All scenes involving Kush should end with the PC going to sleep, so I'm at a loss as to why you would not be able to sleep afterward.

If you're not able to start the scene with Kush on the first night, load a save from before you talk to him, then talk to him and before zoning out of the Arena wait for the internal dialog to end (will be one of "I should be safe; he's not going anywhere this time..." or "I'm willing to bet he doesn't try to rabbit again so soon, at least more than I'm willing to fuck Kush..." or "I can endure a little more humiliation if it gets me closer to beating the piss out of that little weasel one day sooner...")

Thanks a lot for your answer, so when the final version is coming?

Tell dogma, I was very enthusiastic about the mod, he created a mod that made me unable to sleep all night, so was my stick, if he didn't release the final version I might get insomnia LoL