Yet another Steam sale is on!

Mashi

Current flash sales:

Sword of the stars - 9hrs remaining

Prince of Persia - 9hrs remaining

Gothic and Arcania Bundle - ~1.6hrs remaining

X Superbox(spacesims) - 11hrs remaining

You're welcome Jerbsinator :)

Dead space 2 is currently up as the community pick.

Next votes for community votes are for:

Red faction Gorilla

Jagged Alliance Back in Action

Starwars The Force Unleashed II

Community choice: Red Faction Guerrilla

Next choices: Mirrors edge, Beyond Good & Evil, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

I'll update this post when the next bundle goes live for today.

Summer sale list:

Metro 2033

Men of War: Vietnam

KoTOR (non-mmo)

Dear Esther

Iron Front 1944

Indie Bundle V

Age of Empires 3

Rage

Assassins Creed Revelations

Updated Flash Sales:

Fear - 9 Hours remaining

Fable 3 - ~6hrs remaining

Cave Story - ~3hrs remaining

Shogun 2 - ~2hrs remaining

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

DO they ever do DLCs? I only have the base for New Vegas and with the new voice stuff coming out I sort of have to get all the stuff for that game so I can use the mods n what not. I'm not sure if they do sales on DLC stuff only though...

DO they ever do DLCs? I only have the base for New Vegas and with the new voice stuff coming out I sort of have to get all the stuff for that game so I can use the mods n what not. I'm not sure if they do sales on DLC stuff only though...

Yes they do. Just click on the new vegas game and the dlc's can be purchased (look down towards the bottom for the complete dlc list). Often they are half price or better. Hurry.....:)

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Yes they do. Just click on the new vegas game and the dlc's can be purchased (look down towards the bottom for the complete dlc list). Often they are half price or better. Hurry.....:)

Thanks hun. :)

Yeah' date=' I bought all the DLC for Fallout: NV, but I don't know how to install them.

[/quote']

You don't have to as they should auto install themselves with steam. To check that they have been installed just right click on FNV from your steam library and select properties, then click the dlc tab and you should see them all. :)

Now you need to pop over and get sexout and go get some virtual sex to go with the blood and bullets! :P

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ah okies I still have yet to actually play through the whole game un-modded. It's a rule of mine about new games, I just refuse to play them with mods the first round for whatever reason. I will get the DLCs just to have them though anyways when I can. Right now all of the DLCs for Saints Row 3 are literally .50/.74 & like $2 lol

Todays deals:

Total war Mega pack

LA Noire

Super Meatboy

Indie Bundle VII

Thief Deadly Shadows

Carpe Fulger Series

Age of Empires online

Sins of a solar empire: Rebellion

Stalker: Call of a Pripyat

Current community choice:

Need for speed: Hot pursuit

Next selections: Cities XL 2012, Anno 2070, Simcity 4

Current Flash sales:

Bastion -6hrs remaining

The reminding of Issac ~2hrs 30mins remaining

Saints row the third ~3hrs remaining

Dead Space 2 ~10h 30min remaining

Except that:

1) Limewire is full of viruses

and

2) I don't pirate

Support game companies if you want these games to keep being made' date=' people! Buy them, don't pirate!

[/quote']

Yep, hence my "not kosher" comment. :P

(Btw, I've never used limewire, that's just a random youtube video.)

Archived