Yet another Steam sale is on!

Mashi

The only game interesting to me there is probably Portal 2 but I'm still addicted to Diablo 3 so no new games for me. Steam sales are always great though I got Dead Space 2 for $5 once....And the first STALKER game for $1.50

If you bought Witcher 1 make sure you get the second one later it is also fantastic.

Mashi' date=' you are killing me!!!!

You jedi mind tricked me into going and buying a dlc for dead island that I was missing!

:)

[/quote']

Why would anyone pay money for that game..ever. Ughh, I felt ripped off even when I played it for free.

Mashi' date=' you are killing me!!!!

You jedi mind tricked me into going and buying a dlc for dead island that I was missing!

:)

[/quote']

Why would anyone pay money for that game..ever. Ughh, I felt ripped off even when I played it for free.

Well we are all cut from different cloth! :s

I have a zombie fetish so this game was freaking awesome as far as I was concerned. I also loved dead rising 2 (both versions).

I have absolutely no idea why I like zombie movies and games....I just know that I do. :P We all have our guilty pleasures......:blush:

i wouldnt say youre the only one who likes zombie stuff, but i like it more as to how its presented like left four dead 2, or mods in nv

also some of the deals have been flops yes i check every time one goes off, but still the sale is good since most games are 40% still debating orcs must die, and whether or not to get oblivion since its on sale

the only ones ive bought are boishock 1,2 and deus x right now

Oblivion is well worth the sale price provided you also get the shivering isles dlc. While the vanilla game is "dated" the mods for it number in the tens of thousands. Plus if you like to mix in a little sex with your game...lovers with PK is a wild ride! The real problem is having enough time to sort through all the mods and install them and have any time left to play! :)

well im pretty sure there are two oblivions listed on steam one for 11.99, both have shivering isles and knights of nine while the 14.99 has some other stuff im not sure of

pretty much i have problems trying to keep nv running without conflicts and trying to get as many mods as i can running but hate the mod limit of nv, i havent even played thru the dlcs yet but have completed the main story, and i do like to mix a little sex for some realism as i do in nv and other games

well im pretty sure there are two oblivions listed on steam one for 11.99' date=' both have shivering isles and knights of nine while the 14.99 has some other stuff im not sure of

[/quote']

One is Oblivion GOTY and the other is Oblivion GOTY Deluxe.

Oblivion GOTY

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions.

Oblivion GOTY Deluxe This edition is playable only in English language.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus

Fighter's Stronghold Expansion

Live the life of a noble warrior in this expansive castle with private quarters, grand dining hall, and a wine cellar.

Knights of the Nine Quest

Vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await.

Spell Tome Treasures

Get these books and find low and high-level spells, as well as new powerful spells with multiple effects added.

Vile Lair

An underwater multilevel hideout for evil players to find refuge, providing your character with safe haven.

Mehrune's Razor

Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.

The Thieves Den

Uncover a famous pirate's lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.

Wizard's Tower

In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character.

Orrery

Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the Orrery to unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.

Horse Armor Pack

Tamriel is a dangerous place. Protect your horse from danger with this beautiful handcrafted armor.

As long as you have shivering isles then you are golden. Knights of the nine is a small addon that is...meh. Fighter's Stronghold adds a castle - you can get better for free from mod makers. Mehrunes' Razor is ok but again a very small addon. Horse armor dlc is worthless.

List of the dlc and what they have: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Official_Plug-ins

Guess it is just up to how much you want to spend. Many mods require shivering isles so keep that in mind.

Well they are not all completely worthless. I just modded the crap out of them all to make them better. :D

Oh, I would not say "all" are worthless. Just the horse armor one. Pissed me off that they marked that darn note in your inventory as a quest item so you could not remove it. I fired up my CS and deleted that sucker 1st thing!

Vile lair was...meh, just cause I never play as a vamp and I always kill the DB. Taking liberties with the night mother is one of my favorite hobbies.........:P

Orcs Must Die wasn't that impressive of a game IMO. It doesn't deserve the hype it has got.

And Greg, I do like zombie games but Dead Island is just....broken. Animations are terrible, quests are terrible, combat is terrible. The only enjoyable part was the town but even that wasn't that great. The game has promise, but it just wasn't delivered in a good way. And ya, Left 4 Dead 2 FTW, I must have over 300 hours sunk into that game. According to Steam I have killed 169,217 infected....lmao.

And Greg' date=' I do like zombie games but Dead Island is just....broken. Animations are terrible, quests are terrible, combat is terrible. The only enjoyable part was the town but even that wasn't that great. The game has promise, but it just wasn't delivered in a good way. And ya, Left 4 Dead 2 FTW, I must have over 300 hours sunk into that game. According to Steam I have killed 169,217 infected....lmao.

[/quote']

Strangely I feel the exact opposite. I played L4D2 through once and then uninstalled it. Dead Island....I just keep coming back to it. I can't really explain why I like it but I do. When the zombie mood strikes I play it or Dead Rising 2 (my body count in this one is embarrassingly high) :P

Guest Lady Luck

Well' date=' thanks to Steam, I now own:

Alice: Madness Returns

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Fallout: New Vegas

Legend of Grimrock

Penumbra series

Plants vs. Zombies

Splice

Trine

Universe Sandbox

Warhammer 40k Space Marine

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

*whew*

So I know what I'm going to be doing for the next forever.

[/quote']

wow nice choice for a game

Well so far I bought few games.

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Indie Bundle 2

Alan Wake American Nightmare

Binding of Issac DLC

Orc Must Die DLC

Half Life 1

Now waiting for some new deals since I already have most of the games that where on sell in past 3 days lol.

Archived