Yet another Steam sale is on!

Mashi

Super sales are now on-going, first community picked sale has already passed. ~3hrs until the second user sale is up. Currently Saints Row 3rd Edition is on sale for 75% off($12), or the entire DLC pack + SR3 for $24.

Community picks are where steam users can vote on the next available discounted title.

Story here

Day 1:

List on super mega packs starting here:

COD:MW3 50% off

Crusader Kings75% off

Indie bundles75% off

Legend of Grimmrock75% off

Might & Magic: Hero's VI 50% off

Portal 2 75% off

Ridge Racer unbound 50% off

Shogun 2 and all DLC 71% off

Terraina 75% off

Publisher packs here discounts vary from 25-80% off including individual item discounts on titles.

Those looking for the Bethesda collection it's located here including the 40%(72% on everything) discount on all items, dlc and various versions of FO/NV and Skyrim.

Reddit's gaming thread for a secondary condensed version for those that want to use it too.

The next community choice game is... Trine 2 @75% off($3.74) Or you can get Trine+Trine 2 for $4.99. Good for the next 8 hours.

Voting is up, options are for the next 75% off: Stronghold 3: Gold, Ghost Recon 2, Brink. Check Steam at noon EST for the next deal.

So far I've picked up: Trine, Trine2(I got both for my sister earlier in the year, she loves platformers). Bunch of DLC stuff for Shogun 2, SR3+all the DLC, and Warlock Master of the Arcane+DLC Bundle.

Legend of Grimrock, down!

Waiting for:

Kings Bounty: Armored Princess+Expansion

GTA 4 complete edition. Not sure they will put up the whole thing seeing as they have a R* pack up already.

Dragon Age: Origins

Kinda want but trying to save money for Dark Souls and Borderlands 2:

Binary Domain

Ys Origins

Meh aka if they go lower during the sale window and even then I maybe might get.

Crysis(already at 5 bucks lol)

Dead Space 2

Blur

Bulletstorm

Maybe might get Skyrim too but the sale price is only slightly less than the the whole Bethesda pack, something like $10 less. But I dont care for the Bethesda pack yet buying just Skyrim seems like a waste lol.

Missed out on the Warlock deal...gahhhh. Was on the fence but then I read some impressions and it seemed good but by then it was too late. Oh well, winter sale then:P Guess you can add SR3 to the "missed out on" list but between my unplayed Just cause 2 and highly probable GTA4 purchase I should have enough sandbox.

Missed out on the Warlock deal...gahhhh. Was on the fence but then I read some impressions and it seemed good but by then it was too late. Oh well' date=' winter sale then:P

[/quote']

double check on the last day sometimes they repeat the sale on the last day or at least they did on the winter sale

NOTE: Yesterdays deals end in approx 30mins to 1hr.

If you wanted something from yesterdays list, you can log onto your steam account via the web and buy it there too.

Today's deals:

Space Marine 75% off

Anno 2070 50% off

Sonic Generations 66% off

Max Payne 3 50% off

The Binding of Issac 75% off

From Dust 75% off

Payday The heist 75% off

Indie Bundle II 75% off

Tribes Ascend Starter Pack 75% off

double check on the last day sometimes they repeat the sale on the last day or at least they did on the winter sale

Apparently it's different deals every day this time. But the rumor mill is there will be another say in august too, and then there's also thanksgiving and black friday sales too. :)

I am such a such a sucker for sales from steam. I end up buying games that I know I may not get around to playing (cool or not) for months and months.....but who can resist buying it for under $5? Clearly I can't...just bought two more games :(

I am such a such a sucker for sales from steam. I end up buying games that I know I may not get around to playing (cool or not) for months and months.....but who can resist buying it for under $5? Clearly I can't...just bought two more games :(

what games have ya bought greg?

Steam sale plans buggered: Dark Souls price announced!!!

Got like $20 left to spend if I want to save some cash for DS. Guess its GTA4 and Kings bounty only for me. If they get flash/community deals by the end of the sale then I can squeeze a small game or 2 in hopefully. How stupid(read: amazing) would it be if they put up the DS pre-order for sale too :D Has any Steamsale done that, put a game pre-order for sale?

what games have ya bought greg?

Well the under $5 stuff was:

Payday: The Heist

Toy Soldiers

Others:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - gold edition

Frozen Synapse: Complete Pack

Steam sale plans buggered: Dark Souls price announced!!!

Got like $20 left to spend if I want to save some cash for DS. Guess its GTA4 and Kings bounty only for me. If they get flash/community deals by the end of the sale then I can squeeze a small game or 2 in hopefully. How stupid(read: amazing) would it be if they put up the DS pre-order for sale too :D Has any Steamsale done that' date=' put a game pre-order for sale?

[/quote']

Yep they do it all the time. Note if they don't do it this go round wait until mid or late august and they may do a back to school sale.

After that the next big sale is Christmas time.

If they don't include it in any of the sales then usually about 2 weeks from it being released they offer 10% off for pre-orders. Just keep an eye out.

Guest Lady Luck

Super sales are now on-going' date=' first community picked sale has already passed. ~3hrs until the second user sale is up. Currently Saints Row 3rd Edition is on sale for 75% off($12), or the entire DLC pack + SR3 for $24.

Community picks are where steam users can vote on the next available discounted title.

Story here

Day 1:

List on super mega packs starting here:

COD:MW3 50% off

Crusader Kings75% off

Indie bundles75% off

Legend of Grimmrock75% off

Might & Magic: Hero's VI 50% off

Portal 2 75% off

Ridge Racer unbound 50% off

Shogun 2 and all DLC 71% off

Terraina 75% off

Publisher packs here discounts vary from 25-80% off including individual item discounts on titles.

Those looking for the Bethesda collection it's located here including the 40%(72% on everything) discount on all items, dlc and various versions of FO/NV and Skyrim.

Reddit's gaming thread for a secondary condensed version for those that want to use it too.

i'm sorry im gonna be honest with you all these sale are not really interesting to look , except indie games and might of magic that is more sensible to buy but others not so much on that one.

i'm sorry im gonna be honest with you all these sale are not really interesting to look ' date=' except indie games and might of magic that is more sensible to buy but others not so much on that one.

[/quote']

That's great, then don't buy them. Simple as that. Then again, I'm not listing all of them, check the reddit thread that I linked too, there's usually another 100-300 games that I don't list that are on sale as well. I just don't have the time to type them all out. :P

But for those that are finding the good deals, I'm glad. :) Gaming can be an expensive hobby as expensive as being a gearhead(I was one, when I was in my teens -- I don't see the difference hah) :D At least until I found the joy of computers.

Well, thanks to Steam, I now own:

Alice: Madness Returns

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

Fallout: New Vegas

Legend of Grimrock

Penumbra series

Plants vs. Zombies

Splice

Trine

Universe Sandbox

Warhammer 40k Space Marine

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

*whew*

So I know what I'm going to be doing for the next forever.

Archived