Yet another Steam sale is on!

Mashi

Well if you ever thought about buying oblivion now is the time. GOTY version under $5.

Crysis 2 - if you intend on playing multiplayer then sure pick it up while it is on sale (it is just under $12 right now). If you only intend on playing single player, then wait until the Steam Christmas sale and get it for $5-$7. The single player campaign is only about 6 hours long.

Damn you, Steam! Got Borderlands now, and couldn't stop playing for 7 HOURS!!! And a Double Damn to Bethesda, for not putting in a vehicle like the one I've been using to smear the enemies I run over across the arid wastes to add some colour!

Too bad most of these 'bundle packs' push a lot of crap mixed in with the good games from these companies, or I'd have bought more. A least half of these games I've already played and discarded over the years.

(Sigh)...Must be getting old...ummm...er. Not much of a choice, really, in these sales. Maybe by Christmas something else will catch my interest.

just cause 2 for $5? hmm is that good or bad?

I'd say it's okay for 5$. Open world sandbox. Can kill some hours of life. Dropped after 2 hours of playing and story missions are boring for me.

Sigh, I can't find interest in games after Fallout3, NV, Oblivion and other games with complete modding capabilities. Saints Row 3 was very fun to play, tho...

H-hey valve! Summer isn't over yet! Are you stupid or something!?

Didn't buy anything but was planning to in August. THANKS Valve!

Well if valve can't count to three I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that they wouldn't know that there's still a month of Summer left.

• 3 months later...

Steam sales are getting more frequent. I was waiting for the Christmas sale ever since the summer sale, looks like it's going to be a regular thing. (seasonal at least)

The deals are so good on some of these, I'm holding back no to buy a bunch of games I won't even have the time to play, so many of them are quite tempting to get.

I just bought every Hitman game except Absolution for $14 US. I also got a slew of others, but yeah. Good deals all around.

Incidentally, I am disliking the first Hitman game. The controls suck balls and there's next to no story. I'm contemplating skipping the first one, as I'm somehow certain I wouldn't miss anything by doing so.

Archived