Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

2 hours ago, meme supreme said:

The absolute MADMAN strikes again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFHu5e-o8bA

2 hours ago, Shade115 said:

From what I understand, Mudcrabs lack animations for a reason. Apparently they will still do idle animations even when an animation is playing.

I don't know much about Storm Atronachs, but they may be annoying do to their build.

that is correct.

it has a lot of extra nodes that are not even used for anything, so it would be annoying to work on to say the least...and there's no aroused mesh for it yet anyways.

15 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Oh man i dont have the newest mnc and my characters pussy got plucked first with an arrow head and then with a sword. I was like "Noooo! Billy is now making guro D:"

as i told billyy: "Blackreach is not known for having good safety standards to begin with."

but hey, at least it's not an arrow to the knee....:naughty:

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Oh man i dont have the newest mnc and my characters pussy got plucked first with an arrow head and then with a sword. I was like "Noooo! Billy is now making guro D:"

Ahah, ya I should've warned people that if they didn't have a recent MNC then shit would get gruesome real fast.

My wishes for the new year: Billy creates some more anims for the underrepresented creatures. witchlights and wraits are still on my wishlist and don't forget the mudcrabs....

(joking) 

The Ballistas and Sphere are enough for now. Know I AM a happy customer. Too bad that I am running out of space for your human anims atm. I have to clean up my SLAL installatiom.

thanks for the update Billy

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The Ballistas and Sphere are enough for now. Know I AM a happy customer. Too bad that I am running out of space for your human anims atm. I have to clean up my SLAL installatiom.

running out of room ... LOL ... i ran out quite a while back so i am going to have to go in and make room (yet again) because they look awesome (previews).

Thanks everyone, Happy New Year.

4 hours ago, Battle.cry said:

Hey Bil (:

First of all, thank you for your work (: I love your animations.

But I got a question: Would it be possible to create combined animations? like ... FMC or FFC (FMCC and so on...) ? Ive seen one already, I think from Anubis, But thats all. 

I would like to do some FMC and FFC eventually (not sure I’ll go any higher than that), but they’re low priority. They seem pretty situational and I don’t think any mod starts them reliably currently?

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

My wishes for the new year: Billy creates some more anims for the underrepresented creatures. witchlights and wraits are still on my wishlist and don't forget the mudcrabs....

(joking) 

You can probably expect to see at least witchlights this year. Others have animating issues so I’ll have to think about how I could do them if at all.

6 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Thanks everyone, Happy New Year.

I would like to do some FMC and FFC eventually (not sure I’ll go any higher than that), but they’re low priority. They seem pretty situational and I don’t think any mod starts them reliably currently?

You can probably expect to see at least witchlights this year. Others have animating issues so I’ll have to think about how I could do them if at all.

I know... But they can always be turned off in MCM. 

4 hours ago, jollypolly17 said:

Big thanks for these amazing anims Billy. Would you consider animating schlongified Hagravens & Wispmothers vs female in the future? There are barely no anims for them :frown:

If they were given dicks, maybe. Though I don’t know how people would feel having the few female creatures get schlongified.

29 minutes ago, btasqan said:

It seems wolf animations dont work or up for dogs.

Is this intended?

That’s intended. They were made to fit wolves which are larger than dogs and had a different dick, so they would not align properly if used with dogs.

With MNC SLAL that is no longer the case so I will need to redo the wolf animations.

9 minutes ago, Billyy said:

If they were given dicks, maybe. Though I don’t know how people would feel having the few female creatures get schlongified.

That’s intended. They were made to fit wolves which are larger than dogs and had a different dick, so they would not align properly if used with dogs.

With MNC SLAL that is no longer the case so I will need to redo the wolf animations.

Ok thx fr this info.

2 hours ago, thomastm said:

Guys i just switch to MO recently and i getting ctd when starting or loading a game, i using slal funnybiz anub billy leito & MNC. is it MO can't handle too many animations? i didn't have this problem when using nexus manager & i using FNIS XXL.

me too/ im gonna uninstall and see what happen

21 minutes ago, geraldofrivia said:

me too/ im gonna uninstall and see what happen

10560 animations for 47 mods successfully included (character).
 3151 animations for 8 mods and 42 creatures successfully included..

Anything above that i staight ctd. what's your animations count?