Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

5 minutes ago, ~ Deathstalker said:

what about Mudcrabs?

Mudcrabs lack equipment too, but they're also further impeded by the fact that they seemingly at random break out of their sex animation to play their idle one and then never resume the sexing. So they arn't very practical.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

and before you even ask, no Ice Wraiths, they don't work at all.

Pretty much. I tried them again earlier today. Even if you try and use a base skyrim animation they still T-pose except for the root bone. Seems the fault isn't on the animation end, so you can't do anything with them. I was going to mention it to you but it sounded like you had your hands full with more important things.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

and before you even ask, no Ice Wraiths, they don't work at all.

why are they included in Hentai creatures then?

also what if you include a Frost Atronach

Hentai Creature spell, I wanted to use Billyy's

animation but didnt see a Hentai Spell

Pity about the ash hoppers, though they do have that one animation which seems to work well other than the shoulder joint in one stage of the animation (2nd or 3rd IIRC).

Not sure what else I'd request at this point.  With all the new stuff and the upgrade to MNC, kinda keeping me busy for now.  LOL  

So... until further notice, Great job!

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Pretty much. I tried them again earlier today. Even if you try and use a base skyrim animation they still T-pose except for the root bone. Seems the fault isn't on the animation end, so you can't do anything with them. I was going to mention it to you but it sounded like you had your hands full with more important things.

i did spot some things:

oddly there whiskers do animate but they are going to the wrong nodes, and some of it's meshes have nodes going by different names, both of these things together kind of makes me think that we don't actually have the "true" Ice Wraith skeleton.

1 hour ago, ~ Deathstalker said:

why are they included in Hentai creatures then?

also what if you include a Frost Atronach

Hentai Creature spell, I wanted to use Billyy's

animation but didnt see a Hentai Spell

for animation testing reasons, but it has been removed from the "dump all spells" setting in the newer versions of HC.

the spell is still in the esp just in case someone actually gets them working, the same goes for the mudcrab spell.

hear hear about more creature animations with objects...I'm not bothered anyway by magically appearing boulders, logs, tables, haybales etc. or concerned that it's gonna wreck my "uhhmersion" levels because at this point I shouldn't be bothering about "uhhmersion" the first chance a 5 foot human girl started having sex with an 8 foot tall, 3 eyed, gorilla-monkey...

that said there are ways to make them seem plausible like for example a giant's club being used as an ersatz log for the humanoid to lean to while taking it from behind from said giant...

and somehow, I find it weird that no one ever modded trolls to wield crude weapons like clubs made out of bone, wood etc. like the traditional trolls in other mythical fantasy worlds...oh the possibilities...seeing an animation called "TrollClubDoggy" in the future would be good...

3 hours ago, arpaschad said:

and somehow, I find it weird that no one ever modded trolls to wield crude weapons like clubs made out of bone, wood etc. like the traditional trolls in other mythical fantasy worlds...oh the possibilities...seeing an animation called "TrollClubDoggy" in the future would be good...

I'd assume people haven't given trolls clubs because it would probably look pretty silly with a troll's attack animations.  Probably why the DLC trolls have spiked gauntlets instead, so they can keep flailing their arms around and have it look like it would do some damage.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, DTIGHT1990 said:

foxes are canine

foxes have there own animation pool, but the only animations available at this time are "fox on fox" or "fox self service", and that's only if you have my HCOS mod installed, otherwise there's nothing for them.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

foxes have there own animation pool, but the only animations available at this time are "fox on fox" or "fox self service", and that's only if you have my HCOS mod installed, otherwise there's nothing for them.

I meant to ask you (again?) about that. So they have their own animation pool? In that case I'll probably do a couple for them eventually.

29 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I meant to ask you (again?) about that. So they have their own animation pool? In that case I'll probably do a couple for them eventually.

CreatureMale(race="Foxes"),

scale = 0.72 and it's using the old wolf angle dick. (make sure the fox mesh your using is up to date, the MNC 9-10 mesh used the dog angle)

the arctic fox has a fatter body then the red one.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

CreatureMale(race="Foxes"),

scale = 0.72 and it's using the old wolf angle dick. (make sure the fox mesh your using is up to date, the MNC 9-10 mesh used the dog angle)

the arctic fox has a fatter body then the red one.

Noted. Onto the to-do list they go.

I guess the ash hopper is gonna be next to be added even though its has no schlong, more goat maybe, or a bull animation that even only just one animation i think Mihail made a bull in his mod, and the other one i saw a pig that using a cow skeleton, it would be awesome if there's an animations for it to be happen :tongue:

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I guess the ash hopper is gonna be next to be added even though its has no schlong, more goat maybe, or a bull animation that even only just one animation i think Mihail made a bull in his mod, and the other one i saw a pig that using a cow skeleton, it would be awesome if there's an animations for it to be happen :tongue:

I’m not against animating mod specific creatures if they themselves and mod they’re from are interesting enough. However with how big my animation backlog is I’d need a really good reason to do them over default skyrim creatures.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

blipblap was working on that but i have not received any meshes yet.

Maybe hype. I’d probably bump these guys to the top of the queue if they got one of them dongles.

On 9.3.2018 at 9:12 AM, Reesewow said:

Obviously the next logical step is sexualized butterflies, honeybees and salmon. /s

It is pretty cool that there are so few creatures without some form of animation.  The creativity from you animators is pretty incredible and appreciated. 

fulfillment.... 

I was taking a break for a bit but following some updates. Recently I've been getting back into the game and trying these out. They are wonderful! My god having spiders work so effortlessly brought a tear of joy to my eye.

All these animations look so great. With these along with MMG's MNC changes and Bazinga's HDT work my experience is much different then when I last played.

2 hours ago, Rock&Rule said:

I was taking a break for a bit but following some updates. Recently I've been getting back into the game and trying these out. They are wonderful! My god having spiders work so effortlessly brought a tear of joy to my eye.

All these animations look so great. With these along with MMG's MNC changes and Bazinga's HDT work my experience is much different then when I last played.

The poor spiders had it rough for too long. Glad you’re enjoying them and other animations in general.

Yes, we’ve all been working overtime here to improve everyone’s creature experience.

1 hour ago, tenknocker said:

are you going to make any bruma creature animations in the future =)

On 3/19/2018 at 7:41 AM, Billyy said:

I’m not against animating mod specific creatures if they themselves and mod they’re from are interesting enough. However with how big my animation backlog is I’d need a really good reason to do them over default skyrim creatures.

Can't say I've had much interest in Bruma creatures seeing as I've never gotten around to playing it. I haven't even looked to see what creatures are there that would need their own animations, or how well the models are rigged to the skeleton.

Anyway I'll take a look eventually, but I don't know if I'd get to them any time in the near or even distant future. I'm not against supporting these large popular projects, but I'm currently focused on Skyrim creatures. As always I'd be interested in hear what other peoples opinions are on this.

On 1/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, Billyy said:

Currently I only plan on looking at a select few creatures to work with that’d be more likely to be usable in-game, so domestic creatures such as canines, horses, and skeevers apparently. So you probably won’t see some crazy dude and his pet spider banging some chick.

Hey billyy, just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've done. The new canine animations are the best of their kind.

Just want to throw my two cents in and say that I'd love to see some M/F/C animations (even the crazy guy and his pet spider.)

Keep it up, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!