Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

Tried that just now, no change.

Update:

I'm starting to think it may be FNIS related. I'm looking through the FNISmodlist.txt and I've come accross this:

:dragonpriest
Babo Creature
Billyy_CreatureHumanoids
MoreNastyCritters

:draugr
Babo Creature
Billyy_CreatureHumanoids
Billyy_CreatureOriginalFurniture
Billyy_CreatureOriginalHumanoids
FlufyFoxC
FunnyBizCB
GS_SLAL_Creatures
MoreNastyCritters
PsycheCreature
SexLabCreature

As you can see, dragon priest is loading those animations, but "Billyy_CreatureOriginalHumanoids" should also be in that list, like it is for draugr right below it.

Edited by Painbow69
On 11/10/2021 at 6:34 PM, Ryo95 said:

Hi @Billyy, thanks for your animations, they are among the best ones for Skyrim ! I have an issue with the 3 "Female masturbation" animations : they don't show up in the solo animations list, and when I try to launch them through the "Animation editor" in Sexlab, I get those 2 error messages : "Failed to start test animation. None valid actor selected" and ""Failed to start test animation. Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don't match." Any idea ?

Edit : the 2 error messages seem to be a problem with Selxab beta 9 with any solo animation. But the 3 animations work if I manually select an actor.

I'm getting the same issue except im getting 2 positions but 0 actors, and it does not seem to be related to what the animations are, if it is FNIS, it might be due to animation limit? The animation limit crash fix ironically crashes my game though.

Found that it isnt the number of animations that causes the problem at least, i tried disabling most of my mods but the issue persists, maybe its sexlab itself?

So, small question. Everything works fine and anims are great, but i have small issue. In SLAL i cant see several 3p horse anims (while they are counting in sexlab) and they can be played, but actors just teleports in eachother for all duration. And when im counting current anims in SLAL, it says that there are 17 anims currently unregistred. Is it SLAL, animation pack or something else issue?

27 minutes ago, Direwolf1 said:

So, small question. Everything works fine and anims are great, but i have small issue. In SLAL i cant see several 3p horse anims (while they are counting in sexlab) and they can be played, but actors just teleports in eachother for all duration. And when im counting current anims in SLAL, it says that there are 17 anims currently unregistred. Is it SLAL, animation pack or something else issue?

sounds like you hit sexlab's limit, turn off some animations.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a strange problem with futa animations:

I have installed the pack, selected only the futa option and the additional elements, I have used Fnis and activated all the animations in SLAL, everything ok, all the animations appear to me marked in sexlab.

Both me and another actor are marked as "male" in sexlab and have the scholon activated, but when I start the animations only 3 of them work, and they work very well I have to say

-Futa Doggy
-Standing Futa
-Facesit Futa

When I press the O to switch between animations, only those 3 animations are used, when I have checked all (15), I have tried everything and I do not understand what can be, if I deactivate those three it tells me that there are no animations available.

For example, I would like to use the "futa cowgirl" animation but it does not detect it.

I am using the special edition version.

I have tried the "normal" animations (F/M) and they work perfectly, I only have problems with the futa animations.

Does anyone know what it could be? (sorry for my english btw)

On 11/27/2021 at 12:09 PM, Mediatek said:

I have a strange problem with futa animations:

I have installed the pack, selected only the futa option and the additional elements, I have used Fnis and activated all the animations in SLAL, everything ok, all the animations appear to me marked in sexlab.

Both me and another actor are marked as "male" in sexlab and have the scholon activated, but when I start the animations only 3 of them work, and they work very well I have to say

-Futa Doggy
-Standing Futa
-Facesit Futa

When I press the O to switch between animations, only those 3 animations are used, when I have checked all (15), I have tried everything and I do not understand what can be, if I deactivate those three it tells me that there are no animations available.

For example, I would like to use the "futa cowgirl" animation but it does not detect it.

I am using the special edition version.

I have tried the "normal" animations (F/M) and they work perfectly, I only have problems with the futa animations.

Does anyone know what it could be? (sorry for my english btw)

The futa animations check for female gender. You can fix this by editing the JSON file and changing the appropriate actors from "female" to "male". In Futa x Female animations, only change the first actor listed.

Alternatively, you can just use my JSON file:

Billyy_HumanFuta.json

Should be up to date, I don't think we've had new futa animations in over a year.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 12/1/2021 at 4:59 AM, donnerwetter said:

The futa animations check for female gender. You can fix this by editing the JSON file and changing the appropriate actors from "female" to "male". In Futa x Female animations, only change the first actor listed.

Billyy_HumanFuta.json 20.57 kB · 6 downloads

Should be up to date, I don't think we've had new futa animations in over a year.

hey I did this on few Futa anims, switched from futa to male in json and 90% of times when the stage changes the male actor rotates 360 degrees each time, could this be a skeleton problem since futa uses female skeleton? well has anyone even experienced this? - this happens on all animations I changed from from futa to male regardless of anim author/pack.

5 hours ago, agiz19 said:

hey I did this on few Futa anims, switched from futa to male in json and 90% of times when the stage changes the male actor rotates 360 degrees each time, could this be a skeleton problem since futa uses female skeleton? well has anyone even experienced this? - this happens on all animations I changed from from futa to male regardless of anim author/pack.

I've never experienced any unwanted rotation after doing this edit ?Got any screenshots? Wouldn't 360° just put your character back right where they started?

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I've never experienced any unwanted rotation after doing this edit ?Got any screenshots? Wouldn't 360° just put your character back right where they started?

exactly, character rotates 360 back to initial position :) , I tried to rotate manually in hkx-poser but it was the same. Oh and I forgot to mention this happens when I combined nonfuta and futa hkx together in a random cowgirl anim -characters facing same directions and renamed them properly , otherwise if just json is edited then its fine, no rotation.

30 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

exactly, character rotates 360 back to initial position :) , I tried to rotate manually in hkx-poser but it was the same. Oh and I forgot to mention this happens when I combined nonfuta and futa hkx together in a random cowgirl anim -characters facing same directions and renamed them properly , otherwise if just json is edited then its fine, no rotation.

Oh, okay then. Mixing hkx files is something I've never experimented with.

On 12/2/2021 at 11:27 PM, donnerwetter said:

Oh, okay then. Mixing hkx files is something I've never experimented with.

Yeah Ive done this because sl tools anim builder is partly broken( when you combine different anims you always have to chose stage1 first otherwise t posing or just same anim plays for all stages and also you cant go to previous stage..) and quite some anims with 6+ stages have 3 pointless stages in them imo...And there is no problems mixing hkx, but you can also mix anything in most cases it will be ok since quite some of bed animations for example have different positions anyway. that 360 thingy only happens when mixing futa(set to male in json) and non futa anim hkx.

On 11/30/2021 at 10:59 PM, donnerwetter said:

Billyy_HumanFuta.json 20.57 kB · 10 downloads

how do i apply the json script

I can use futa animations but only if i set the npc females to male and leave myself as female. If i try to make myself male and leave them female it wont run any animations, like wise if i set them both to male no animation occurs. So im just wondering if there is a way to set all female npc as "male" for sexlab, right now i have to set each one to male manually

Edited by cursedfinger
On 12/3/2021 at 12:59 AM, HeatSeek said:

Just wanted to ask.  Does this updated pack contain anything found in these?

image.png.a9e8cfe0dfd3ef712b26addbe6ff1a54.png

Or should I disable one of those and/or replace it with the updated one?

Only the most recent packs are needed to get all the animations. No need to keep old ones around technically. Just bloats your Skyrim folder.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, Boneyards1189 said:

small issue. i chose no door on the glory hole animations but the door is still showing up. tried a complete reinstall of the pack and it didnt work

You can check the Data\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy folder for GloryHoleShack.nif and see if it’s the right one. If not you could in theory be able to rip the nif from the installer file and manually place the right version in that folder.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:55 PM, cursedfinger said:

I can use futa animations but only if i set the npc females to male and leave myself as female. If i try to make myself male and leave them female it wont run any animations, like wise if i set them both to male no animation occurs. So im just wondering if there is a way to set all female npc as "male" for sexlab, right now i have to set each one to male manually

I’ve got futa’s labeled as females. There’s not great support for them though, so I don’t know how they interact with sexlab necessarily. I guess if people changed their futas to be the ‘male’ sex they might not come up automatically. May be another case of no ‘correct’ way to fix it.

On 12/12/2021 at 2:36 AM, shiagwen said:

Hello Billy

the cuffed animations show rope cuffs, no leather or iron. is it on purpose ? i use dd 4.6 the version before 5.0, which adds even more rope.

The bound animobject isn’t ‘smart’ and linking with DD or anything, it just always puts rope cuffs on. I figured it was the most realistic to pop-in outa nowhere. If used with DD itself it might be better to not have the animobject option installed in the fomod and instead just use the animations when your character is already cuffed. Again something not well supported as DD seems pretty unfriendly for external animations.

The wonders of Skyrim modding.

Edited by Billyy
17 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’ve got futa’s labeled as females. There’s not great support for them though, so I don’t know how they interact with sexlab necessarily. I guess if people changed their futas to be the ‘male’ sex they might not come up automatically. May be another case of no ‘correct’ way to fix it.

maybe ask OsmelMC about what the "right way" should be.....if there is one that is.