Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

20 minutes ago, jarlifi said:

hello i got bug or problem when i enable new animation and register it, it say 0 new animation how do i fix it?

click on the count animation button, you have most likely hit the sexlab animation limit for the version of sexlab your using.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, ytrndkl said:

Just want to say thanks again, Billyy. Loving your gangbang and bukkake animations, they're my personal favorite of all the animation packs I have installed. I have been able to create some absolutely debauched gangbang orgy scenes with your animations and some of FunnyBiz's. Hope we get some newer cum mods / cum in mouth mods, or someone (like yourself. Nymra or Funnybiz) ends up making some specifically bukkake animations with more than 5 males for SSE.

gangbang/bukkake gif:

https://redgifs.com/watch/metallicconventionalchick

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 23.08.07.60.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.05 - 02.27.33.93.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.59.06.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.41.50.73.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.10.06 - 00.42.37.31.png

What's a good mod to use to get multiple orgies and gangbangs going like that.  Dont know how to do that.  All I've ever seen is maybe like 3 guards gangbanging my pc after a dragon defeat through like sl eager.  I have all billyys animations working good its just I never see the orgies or would like to see 4 or 5 on her with 250 to 500 enjoyment from a gangbang.

@Billyy,

First, thanks for the new furniture animations.

Second, for the past two updates I'm getting this stretching (see SS) with all the new animations. The old ones work fine. This happens across all my saves.

Spoiler

New animation,

20201023201038_1.jpg

Old one, still OK. 

20201023201857_1.jpg

But not the new ones.

20201027081051_1.jpg

Any ideas? 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, imut0212 said:

When i start the human furniture animations, the pillory and gloryhole doesn’t pop up. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Likely need to toggle animobjects when installing fomod. Also make sure SLAL_BillyyAnimobjects.esp or whatever is active.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:21 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello Billy,

just a quick question.

If i upgrade to the newest Billy SLA Package, did i have to re-install ABC or didn´t affect upgrading this mod? Honestly i forgot. I am sorry :D

No, my mod doesn't overwrite anything from ABC or whatnot, so they're independent of each other. No need to reinstall ABC, just make sure to update it when new versions come out.

On 11/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, Steak Barbare said:

Hi, I have a problem with canine animation, sexlab tell me "no valid animations" but "true creature".

Not sure exactly. You using MNC SLAL edition? I think I've randomly experienced oddities like this which I assume has to do with how they get registered now.

On 11/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, iggypop1 said:

Thanx for your animations very good they are

Could you make some more lesbians 3/4 somes.....you have only one 3some(as far  as i can see) my girls want more:classic_angel:

Eventually... It's on the list. I find them difficult to work with.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:14 AM, namjey said:

How to start the animations??

Is there a spell/button/option to trigger specific animation?? (like poses)

Sexlab Matchmaker is simplest way to manually start sexings.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

@Billyy,

First, thanks for the new furniture animations.

Second, for the past two updates I'm getting this stretching (see SS) with all the new animations. The old ones work fine. This happens across all my saves.

Reveal hidden contents

Any ideas? 

I believe this happens if you're not using a recent version of XPMSE skeleton.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:11 PM, Billyy said:

Likely need to toggle animobjects when installing fomod. Also make sure SLAL_BillyyAnimobjects.esp or whatever is active.

No, my mod doesn't overwrite anything from ABC or whatnot, so they're independent of each other. No need to reinstall ABC, just make sure to update it when new versions come out.

Not sure exactly. You using MNC SLAL edition? I think I've randomly experienced oddities like this which I assume has to do with how they get registered now.

Eventually... It's on the list. I find them difficult to work with.

Sexlab Matchmaker is simplest way to manually start sexings.

I believe this happens if you're not using a recent version of XPMSE skeleton.

Hey Billy, someone stated that textures of arm binder are missing:

On 10/30/2020 at 3:07 PM, InKal said:

armbinder textures are missing

I can confirm that:

1611230075_Image002.jpg.fe2a0b6fe2a62d173e529c3135f0482d.jpg

I think my issue may be a rare case in this, but...

When installing this pack for SSE (and running FNIS), I did all of the following steps, and even tried to re-install everything in order, but...

For some reason; None of the Non-player actors are doing their animations...

Is there something I'm missing?

NPC creatures and humanoids alike are just doing their idle animations, but my player is the only one registering the animations?

If there is a known bug fix for this, or if there is something that needs to be installed, or steps to be taken, then I have missed them.

Help is greatly appreciated. And lastly, if this makes it any clearer; I'm using NMM.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Unfortunately, that didn't work... Will try again tomorrow, but hopefully with a different strategy...

Tomorrow will upload mod list as well to help with the fixes.

And yet again, can't thank you guys enough!

My NMM Modlist:

1. ArousedCreature04.01(2020-04-18)_RIA_v.1.0.0.rar
  2. BeastialityAnimationPack.rar (Optional)
  3. XP32 MSSE
  4. MNC_v12_5SE.7z
  5. BestialityExtras.rar (Optional)
  6. BodySlide and Outfit Studio
  7. Cheat books (Optional)
  8. Craft Free - All DLC - Overhaul 1.3 (Optional)
  9. Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.7z
  10. DailyEggsBusyBees (Optional)
  11. Dwemer Storage Cube - Regular Version (Optional)
  12. EggFactory30.7z [Had it since the beginning. Works with all apparently.]
  13. FNIS SSE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
  14. FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) SE - FNIS PCEA2 7.2 [Don't know if this is needed...]
  15. Flawn's Argonian Overlays [Wanted my argonian to not have an unrendered pussy...]
  16. Fuz Ro D'oh (Was needed For Voices Utilities?)
  17. HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_1.7z
  18. JContainers64-v4.1.13.7z
  19. NaturalCurves - Bodyslide preset [Argonian rendering again... If you have any recommendations, would love to hear them!]
  20. NetImmerse Override v3-4-4 [Said was incompatible, but can't find the replacement...]
  21. NoOverpenetration_SE_ 1.0.7z [Wanted to fix clipping issues, with them not lining up, but still doesn't work as intended.]
  22. One With Nature SSE (Optional)
  23. SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8.7z
  24. PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
  25. RaceMenu - RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16
  26. SL Defeat SSE.7z
  27. SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0.7z
  28. SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v2.91.7z
  29. SL Animation Loader SE
  30. SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages_v0_3_0b.7z
  31. SexLab Inflation Framework SE 1.2.2 beta Installer.7z
  32. SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning.7z [Still don't know if this is necessary...]
  33. Sexlab Romance SE V1.0.6 - Aroused Patch.7z
  34. SexLabArousedSSELoose-29.7z
  35. SexLab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020).7z
  36. SkyUI_5_2_SE
  37. SkyrimBumpRide-0.0.3.7z [Doesn't work]
  38. Super Unrelenting Force (Optional)
  39. CBBE - v1.6.1 [Don't know how to properly use...]
  40. UNP Female Body Renewal 4.6 [Unsure]
  41. Wilding-1.1.0.7z
  42. [Zynx][Melodic] Dragon Queen.7z (Optional)
  43. CBP Physics - cbp.7z [Wanted my gal to bounce]