View File

Namira's Skyrim

What does it do?
This mod swaps all human bones placed all over skyrim for some of the bodypart items from Namira's Goat mod. You won't see any more placed bones, but girly bodyparts instead. This mod is probably considered gore, so beware those who are not into it.
Additionaly the Decorations plugin adds several wallmounts (the same as the wallmounted wolfs, goats, cats, etc.) but with various bodyparts (breasts, vaginas, penises, uterus). It also replaces vanilla placements of such wallmounts (i believe that mostly wolfs and bears) with some of the mentioned assets.

Further development?
I plan to do the same swap for food all over Skyrim - replace it with grilled girls.

Want to help?
Create more meshes of similar nature. It's not my area of expertise, but I can surely utilize them.

Requirements
Namira's Goat
Schlongs of Skyrim (for Decorations - texture of a penis)
Schlongs of Skyrim Leito Addon (for Decorations - textures)

Credits
Namira's Goat by tengma for the precise meshes and overall idea
b3elisario for SoS
Leito86 for SoS addon

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/18/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Namiras Goat
  • Special Edition Compatible

lol awesome! :D

BTW, I am getting an extraction error in part2 of Namira's Goat.. 

Think I will start downloading all those little files in the support section of Namira's Goat n see what occurs.. 

Put both files in one folder--> Select both files-->Right mouse button ---> Unzip here.   )))

Make sure you have both parts in the same folder and that you didn't renamed them. I use 7-Zip and when I try to extract by opening the part 2 and dragging the folder out to be extracted, it throws similar error as you write. Doing that by clicking the part 1 works flawlessly.

BTW I just got idea to combine meshes using Nifskope - another Namira's touch will come to Skyrim soon, lol.

post-431607-0-61719400-1492550951_thumb.png

post-431607-0-17357700-1492551491_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Loving the look at this!

Are you using the original ng for your Base or my cleaned up and expanded version?

Also maybe you could do an open air "food" store/s with bodies and parts hanging up?

I am not quite sure which version I have stored in my MO. I'll check when I'm back home. It would be definitely better to use your version.

If you mean switching all the regular roasting spits with the namira ones.. it would be possible, though I still don't know about turning all the people of Skyrim to cannibals :D

When I'm back from vacation, I want to finally release my almost ready update of this mod with the bodyparts decorations. There will be tits, pussies, even schlongs and inner parts. I also use the find & replace function of CK to switch all the bears, wolfs and other trophies to those of my own..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bug report.

In the blue palace, where the cooks goes to sleep, the mod does some modifications to the room in a manner that breaks reality! The Z axis of some part of the room got changed, making us aware of the void behind the veil.

I'm not really sure how to fix it, or if it is as simple as changing the Z axis through xEdit.

TES5Edit_2018-03-13_20-41-05.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 8:30 AM, straitjackit said:

Can we please get a flaccid version?

2 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I know this is going to sound dark but can a future expansion of the mod have markets for buying the parts or even 'fresh' girls to carve yourself?

Author hasn't been online for nearly a year.  Your chances right now?  Zero.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello filk.

I'm not into dulcett and extreme gore but that's not the point... I'm downloading this because required by another mod {Wolfclub}... I was OK with having the items from this mod right there into that specific location, because made sense there, but the real thing for me is that I would like to avoid to see those items all over Tamriel.

So here I am, wondering if might be done or not. I mean... I know for sure might be possible to assign a different ID in xEdit so that this mod  would use those items instead of vanilla one. An alternative would have been just using a mod made about the same items so to make that mod override this but doing that would break the ore of this specific mod and that's not my intention.

I hope my point is clear enough to get a feedback from the author.

Thanks. Cheers!

On 11/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, Khaahan said:

Hello filk.

I'm not into dulcett and extreme gore but that's not the point... I'm downloading this because required by another mod {Wolfclub}... I was OK with having the items from this mod right there into that specific location, because made sense there, but the real thing for me is that I would like to avoid to see those items all over Tamriel.

So here I am, wondering if might be done or not. I mean... I know for sure might be possible to assign a different ID in xEdit so that this mod  would use those items instead of vanilla one. An alternative would have been just using a mod made about the same items so to make that mod override this but doing that would break the ore of this specific mod and that's not my intention.

I hope my point is clear enough to get a feedback from the author.

Thanks. Cheers!

Author is long gone (last visit from poster was almost a year ago).  Might just be simpler to open Wolfclub in TES5EDIT and simply remove every use of this mod and then clean the masters since this is all "decorations" anyway.