[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Yr_Sa sholdn't this be in the Climax Category instead of Handjob?

In the attached eventlist is Cum applied, so in my opinion this is rather a climax animation instead of a Handjob animation.

But It may be that you chose a Handjob tag for a purpose I don't know.

grafik.png.793a86c81563d79f452355aca1c6c5fe.png

16 hours ago, Darks0ul said:

Hi Yr_Sa, can i ask for the location of the animation name AutoMilking for M? Cause i search everywhere in the post but hadn't got a chance figuring it out

Hi,

LOVESEAT, SOFA, BENCH OUTDOOR

On 1/25/2022 at 1:50 AM, Netwiset said:

Hi Yr_Sa sholdn't this be in the Climax Category instead of Handjob?

In the attached eventlist is Cum applied, so in my opinion this is rather a climax animation instead of a Handjob animation.

But It may be that you chose a Handjob tag for a purpose I don't know.

Hi.

I plan to redo this animation. And I'll make a Climax category there.

What's new on my Patreon

Spoiler

So. I present to your attention a new object - the Wheel of Eros (or Russian Sex Roulette). This is my next experiment, so do not judge strictly. 

Place the object in the mods folder. Find it in the game and buy it. It's made from a microphone. Therefore, sometimes your Sims can play with it, like with a microphone. But its main function is a game for sex. 

The only animation you need to activate is the "Wheel of Eros: START" animation. The rest of the animations are just there to play out the scenario. 

At the moment there is already a spanking and blowjob scenario. This is a very difficult job, so it is not progressing as fast as we would like. But I'll try to do it quickly.

Roulette_n.png

Three scenarios for the Wheel of Eros. This package has animations for Blowjob, Porky and Spin the wheel again.

This is just the beginning.

I plan to make animations for all scenarios and some animations will have multiple development options.

A pair of Male-Female or Female-Female can play roulette

Roulette_blowjob.gif Roulette_spank.gif

8 hours ago, prismaticcompass said:

Hey I was just wondering what object files are needed from Kritical's naughty collection. There are a ton of files in there and it's never specified on the original post what is needed from the collection.

When I publish my animations, I always indicate which Kritical object is used there. See, for example, my latest update for LL. And I also point to Patreon.
And you can find out what animations for the Kritical's collection I have in a special post HERE.

On 1/31/2022 at 9:19 PM, Hunknown.Me said:

@Everyone: can anyone help me remember whose animations are the ones in the screenshots? They are related to YRSA's X-Cross (it's barely visible because it's embedded into the wall), but the animations are not by YRSA, and I can't remember who created them. 

AM-JKLWELUixCKcipjLCtcBmY1hNwChMzZpAbicA

I would love to get my hands on these!

• 2 weeks later...