[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! i have a problem; i download all the files that put in this page and the items to have the new intereactions, for example the pleasureneitor or i don´remenber the name. When i mark to make the ww, only put me the bottom of "settings" and nothing more. Anyone knows how to repair the problem?¿ sorry for my english :3

3 hours ago, BOOM5757 said:

hi! i have a problem; i download all the files that put in this page and the items to have the new intereactions, for example the pleasureneitor or i don´remenber the name. When i mark to make the ww, only put me the bottom of "settings" and nothing more. Anyone knows how to repair the problem?¿ sorry for my english :3

Hey! You better write in your language - I will translate. English is also not my language and I understood almost nothing. And write to me in the messenger so it will be more convenient to communicate.

6 minutes ago, Yr_Sa said:

Hey! You better write in your language - I will translate. English is also not my language and I understood almost nothing. And write to me in the messenger so it will be more convenient to communicate.

ok i made it ?

• 2 weeks later...