[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to update yout animations. I was supposed to give admin rights to replace your animations. When given I was asked to give another permission. I did that but the animation was not replaced. i tried with other files and it worked.  Anyone else having troubles?

29 minutes ago, Guntheria said:

I tried to update yout animations. I was supposed to give admin rights to replace your animations. When given I was asked to give another permission. I did that but the animation was not replaced. i tried with other files and it worked.  Anyone else having troubles?

It is very strange. No administrator rights are required to update packages.

Let's figure it out.
You have downloaded my animations on this site. Right? You have unpacked the archives and placed the files in the package format in your Mods folder. Right? But, instead of automatically replacing the old file with a new one, the system asked for administrator rights?

Yes that is right. The thing is after  a restart of the PC it works now. I should have tried this firts, maybe. In the end it wasn´t for your files only. All files and animations I downloaded as zip files ( i updated all my animations).

Now it works fine, so i guess it is my PC to blame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...