[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

What's new on my Patreon

A series of animations with the insect farm has been completed.

* The Sims™ 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack need

Spoiler

InsectFarm_cunni.gifInsectFarm_cunni2.gifInsectFarm_vagBhnd.gifInsectFarm_vagFront.gifInsectFarm_vagFrontClimax.gif

All animations in the series:
1. Insect farm - Cunnilingus
2. Insect farm - Cunnilingus 2
3. Insect farm - Vaginal behind
4. Insect farm - Vaginal in front of
5. Insect farm - Vaginal in front of / climax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 2:43 AM, Nooneyouknow91 said:

Hi! First of all, love your animations. But, I was wondering if you might be able to help me figure out something. 
for the couch anal animations, the dildo is not spawning. I was wondering if maybe something happened with the last game update that might have caused the issue?

Hi!

Has he appeared before?

...or you do not have the desired object in the Mods folder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 8:42 AM, Fragnarok said:

Bed Teasing Animation - Spank Pussy 1 appears to be broken as of the Oct 5 download file. It places both the Male and Female Sims as the same actor, clipping into each other and trigger the corresponding sound files.

Hi! Yes, there was such an error in the animation encoding. Now the error has been fixed, but this is only on my Patreon for now. In the future, the corrected animation will get free access on the LL.

What's new on my Patreon

Added animations to the "First Lessons" series (white board):

1. First lessons: kissing --> 2
1b.First lessons: punishment --> 2 (new)
2. First lessons: blowjob --> 3
3. First lessons: blowjob 2 --> 4 (new)
4. First lessons: vaginal behind 1 --> 5
5. First lessons: vaginal behind 2 (new)

Spoiler

WBoard_spanking.gif WBoard_bj2.gif WBoard_bhnd_2.gif

7 minutes ago, Yr_Sa said:

I don't remember having such an animation. And what is it called?

hmm... I must have confused it with fouyaya . I tested it a couple of times, and the jet is "torn off" from the beginning of the penis mesh, but after a second it looks like it should be again.Yr_Sa sorry to disturb

1 hour ago, QYI said:

hmm... I must have confused it with fouyaya . I tested it a couple of times, and the jet is "torn off" from the beginning of the penis mesh, but after a second it looks like it should be again.Yr_Sa sorry to disturb

It's ok. 
And it's hard to work with a jet at all. I also sometimes make animations like this - and it's difficult, because the jet does not follow the anchor point.

3 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

It's ok. 
And it's hard to work with a jet at all. I also sometimes make animations like this - and it's difficult, because the jet does not follow the anchor point.

Do you also have problems with the effects going out of sync after a couple of loops? I have this issue when trying to animate with effects and no one seems to have an answer for it.

59 minutes ago, lanoix said:

Do you also have problems with the effects going out of sync after a couple of loops? I have this issue when trying to animate with effects and no one seems to have an answer for it.

I think that happens when you put the effect directly in the XML, I once read that the way to prevent this from happening is to put the effect directly in s4s or s4pe (same as with sounds) but it's a little more complicated to do it that way.

Anyway, there are some tricks you can use, such as making the effect last the entire animation and entering and leaving the scene when you need it (you'll have to animate that bone as if it were a prop or something like that).

17 hours ago, Swee3 said:

I think that happens when you put the effect directly in the XML, I once read that the way to prevent this from happening is to put the effect directly in s4s or s4pe (same as with sounds) but it's a little more complicated to do it that way.

Anyway, there are some tricks you can use, such as making the effect last the entire animation and entering and leaving the scene when you need it (you'll have to animate that bone as if it were a prop or something like that).

That's a really clever idea! But unfortunately it doesn't work with the sim_pee effect (or as it's being called above: "jet") since it stays in the same place in the 3d space regardless of where the anchor bone moves. Like yr_sa said:

22 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

Adding the effect in s4s doesn't work for me at all, I have never been able to add any effects that way for WW animations. :'(

4 hours ago, lanoix said:

Adding the effect in s4s doesn't work for me at all, I have never been able to add any effects that way for WW animations. :'(

For what it's worth, this is the correct way to add effects in s4s, as you can see it's a little more difficult than just adding the bone name and the timecode. I personally have never tried it, because well, it's tedious.

image.png.c79ad13266041f6eef6a690e378df42c.png

EDIT: One more thing, use this effect "gp08_bottle_up_pour_liquid" this one can be animated ?

Edited by Swee3