[SIMS4] YrSa Animations

• 3 weeks later...

So far all your animiations are on point and I'm all up to date with all the required CC's HOWEVER for the "flashlight solo/slow + fast" on the bed, it plays BUT with no "flashlight"
Can you tell me which CC I need to obtain for this one to function please?

Thank you 

On 10/8/2021 at 5:40 AM, jamieiswhoiam said:

I downloaded the Pleasurebot but it only wants to act like a fabricator in my game. Am I forgetting some animations and/or objects?

Do you have Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack?

I'm not sure, but maybe this only works with this extension.

3 hours ago, FirePuss said:

So far all your animiations are on point and I'm all up to date with all the required CC's HOWEVER for the "flashlight solo/slow + fast" on the bed, it plays BUT with no "flashlight"
Can you tell me which CC I need to obtain for this one to function please?

Thank you 

I'll check.
There is a possibility that the ID of the object has changed. Then it will not be shown in the game.
But if anything, I used a Kodenu flashlight.

3 hours ago, Acornins said:

I have Eco Lifestyle too (different person reporting about pleasure bot) and it acts as a fabricator in my game too.

The pleasure bot is the fabricator. I just recolored it a little. Therefore, in the game, both the pleasurebot and the fabricator must perform the same functions, including interacting with my animations. 

Why doesn't it work?
I don't know.
There may be several reasons. Either the animations themselves are not in your Modes folder. Or the animations are too deep in the folders. Or the pleasure is too deep in the folders.

It saddens me very much that I cannot find the reason for this. I check my game after each call. But everything works great for me.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:12 AM, Acornins said:

I have Eco Lifestyle too (different person reporting about pleasure bot) and it acts as a fabricator in my game too.

I can confirm that it does work for me. I use the following files, not sure if all are needed but it does work:

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\YrSa_LovelyToys.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\YrSa_RainbowPack.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\YrSa_Special.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\YrSa_StripClubWW.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\PleasureBot.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\WW_Yrsa_Animated.package"
\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\YrSa\WW_YrSa_FetishMoves.package"

I put them all in their own folder called YrSa just to be organised. Wicked Whims must also be installed for this to work.