Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

The new canine, dog animations from crazy and the old dog animations form leito don't work with the plugin I use I only have one available sex position to use and I can't switch the position with the hotkey. But when I start the game it tells me everything was properly installed and I can even select the option for all animations. I don't know what's wrong. Has someone maybe experienced the same issue, I would appreciate any help.

43 minutes ago, fidoslol said:

The new canine, dog animations from crazy and the old dog animations form leito don't work with the plugin I use I only have one available sex position to use and I can't switch the position with the hotkey. But when I start the game it tells me everything was properly installed and I can even select the option for all animations. I don't know what's wrong. Has someone maybe experienced the same issue, I would appreciate any help.

Unfortunately only one dog animation was ever added to work with fourplay, crazy and leitos new stuff was never added and the person working on it (vinfamy) has moved on to other things.   

On 5/28/2018 at 4:47 PM, millenniumfae said:

I got mine working! i first tried to use the AAF equivalents of four-play, and that didn't work. so i started a clean game by uninstalling everything except the F$SE, four-play/community patch, select four-play addons (prostitution, autonomy enhanced, etc), and both leito and crazy's animation packs.

having AAF and not four-play didn't work. so i tried it the other way around, and finally, in my clean save game, i got it all working.

ill be reinstalling my other mods bit by bit, and see if any problems arise once more. ill also modify my fallout 4 in my steam settings so that it doesnt automatically update, to prevent further mishaps with uninstalling/reinstalling mod updates. its a shame i had to start my game over, but id rather have that than the alternative.

so its possible that the save file was corrupted, rather than anything wrong with the mods or their installation.

It's comforting to know that I was not alone.  I wish I had seen your post earlier.  I went through the same thing with the latest forced Bethesda update.  I try to hold off on those for as long as possible but the last one really screwed up my FP mods...anyways, thank you for the post!

• 2 weeks later...

This is very annoying. Everything seems to work except the animations. I've followed all of the instructions and what happens is they strip and then they go brain dead standing for 30 secs then it ends. I have not gotten any messages asking me what animation mod I have installed. But I used NMM and the animation mod is check marked under plugins. But when I use the animation gun everything seems to work, just not with 4play I guess. Any suggestions? And yes I used a clean save.

On 6/14/2018 at 9:11 PM, fidoslol said:

I had the same issue and I was wondering what to do. So I enabled the Leito's gun esp (which shouldn't be activated, because of sound issues) and I use the gun on canines and then you can select positions. The sound issues aren't that annoying and they happen only sometimes. This was my solution to this problem. Hope that helps.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:56 AM, Kingsman-73 said:

I had the same issue and I was wondering what to do. So I enabled the Leito's gun esp (which shouldn't be activated, because of sound issues) and I use the gun on canines and then you can select positions. The sound issues aren't that annoying and they happen only sometimes. This was my solution to this problem. Hope that helps.

I will try that, thanks for the tip :)

So I tried to follow your instructions down to the Order of Mods activated (Four_play then Community modification ect.) and also starting with an Entirely Clean Install of Fo4. 

The game starts. I start a new game, And it asks me for my Alignment, Before the fog even stops fading off the Mirror. After character creation, I begin seeing notifications in the Top right. Nothing about slots, So it should be okay... But the Animation set does not show up right away.

It won't show until I try to activate an animation though SEU. (By the way, Here a Dialogue shows that you can use Animations by Leito and Crazy Animations, But their ESP's should be deleted or Disabled?) And fair enough. But I tried it both ways and got nothing. No animations. I THINK I noticed a little Puff of Fire and smoke at the heel of my partner in the very beginning of the game when sex was offered then failed to animate? (Flirt was turned to 100% success in the SEU and they Nodded and smiled, Indicating success.)

A number of scrolling activations for Vinfamy 's addons for Fourplay show up, One after another. But no animations play. 

Can someone come to slap me upside the head for messing this up with such helpful instructions? But you need to first investigate and Tell me what is wrong first. 

Attached are Papyrus logs and images of folders 

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

a1.PNG

a2.PNG

a3.PNG

a4.PNG

So after some experimentation, It turns out one tiny little mod that added a little bit of Heigh for High heeled outfits was interfering with EVERYTHING. Turn that off, and it all works just fine. 

The annoying thing was it just came with the Bodyslide preset that I was using.

I have no idea WHY a single slight height difference would mess up every single animation, But there you go.

I followed the instructions very closely and I thought I did it right but when I start a new game or save it says f4se was installed wrong and is missing scrips stripping animations will not play and it is not giving me the option to chose which animation pack I want to use. Currently, I am using only violate and none of the animations are showing from four play.

But after the message it says all the "thanks for installing" or "lettos pack loaded" and stuff like that so it seems like it is going to work but it doesn't 

On 7/15/2018 at 4:14 AM, VonHelton said:

Delete these files (if they exist)

Looksmenu.swf

MainMenu.swf

:)

What will happen if I do that? Won't it break my looksmenu and/or something else?

Nevermind, I dont't think I even have those files :D

So, I've followed this guide and each mod's description, but I get a very annoying bug. After each sex scene, the character I had sex with is not getting dressed. What is more, when I tell followers to equip their outfits, they do that, but the clothes are invisible.
Could it be caused by AWKCR with Armorsmith extended?

edit: typo

16 minutes ago, maven2137 said:

So, I've followed this guy and each mod's description, but I get a very annoying bug. After each sex scene, the character I had sex with is not getting dressed. What is more, when I tell followers to equip their outfits, they do that, but the clothes are invisible.
Could it be caused by AWKCR with Armorsmith extended?

Supposedly, all clothing & armor mods go last in your load order..........I'm going to try it & see if it works.

?

• 2 weeks later...