Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Could Anyone give me a bit of a help , i clean installed all of this like 4 times already but the game always crash after a minutes.

So could someone help me find where i screwed up?

Did you try the game with out mods installed and do a clean save. Also install the plugins in the correct order to match the mod authors instructions. Cos if thats the installed order then a few plugin's did'nt install correctly and they are missing file's. :)

Hmm i did follow this guide order , maybe i let some mods overwrite something's they shouldn't?

Thank you for the help , i will try it out again and pay more attention to it.

Edit: I started the game without any mods and a new save and the game just crashed on me. So i'm going to reinstall it again.

At least we've tracked down the problem you was having. :)

I gladly thank you for that , now everything is up and running without issues. 

Thank you a lot.  :)

Could Anyone give me a bit of a help , i clean installed all of this like 4 times already but the game always crash after a minutes.

So could someone help me find where i screwed up?

Did you try the game with out mods installed and do a clean save. Also install the plugins in the correct order to match the mod authors instructions. Cos if thats the installed order then a few plugin's did'nt install correctly and they are missing file's. :)

Hmm i did follow this guide order , maybe i let some mods overwrite something's they shouldn't?

Thank you for the help , i will try it out again and pay more attention to it.

Edit: I started the game without any mods and a new save and the game just crashed on me. So i'm going to reinstall it again.

At least we've tracked down the problem you was having. :)

I gladly thank you for that , now everything is up and running without issues. 

Thank you a lot.  :)

always a pleasure never a chore. and thanks for the feedback. :)

I've gone through the steps 7 times now. I've yet to have ANY of the mods to successfully load in. Not one message on top left. I've reinstalled things, rewritten the ini files. Nothing.

Do you have the LATEST version of F4SE?

Do you have the LATEST verson of Fallout 4?

Yer F4SE should be v0.6.0

Yer Fallout 4 should be Fallout 4 CC.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

I'm gonna ask here because the last post in that other thread was three months ago. I was having a CTD issue where it would 100% CTD as soon as I walked into a certain area, right at the start. So I tracked down the issue to this plugin, which is recommended in the OP:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital

I'm a hundred-percent sure that plugin is causing my CTDs, since I was testing my mods one by one and as soon as I enable it, the CTDing comes back. Am I doing something wrong, or is that plugin outdated/broken? If so, what are some alternatives to give dogs genitals?

I'm gonna ask here because the last post in that other thread was three months ago. I was having a CTD issue where it would 100% CTD as soon as I walked into a certain area, right at the start. So I tracked down the issue to this plugin, which is recommended in the OP:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64627-wip-dogmeats-genital

I'm a hundred-percent sure that plugin is causing my CTDs, since I was testing my mods one by one and as soon as I enable it, the CTDing comes back. Am I doing something wrong, or is that plugin outdated/broken? If so, what are some alternatives to give dogs genitals?

With the latest versions of things, you shouldn't need it. Go ahead & disable it.

:)

So I followed the procedures and loaded in, but for some reason, the game crashes when I try to leave the Vault 111 entrance. The second time I tried, I could no longer see my pip-boy, yet items could still be examined. These are my first attempts at the Four-play mod series, so I am a bit stuck.

I also used the NMM, if that might help with the issue.

Hi, i'm trying to install this and i have changed all the ini files and made everything that should not be read-only, editable but my Fallout won't even pick up cbbe, or any mod whatsoever can someone advice what's the problem here?

Once you have done editting the ini.files you must change it to read only or fallout will change it back. :)

Hey, sorry to bug everyone, but how exactly do I get Vioxsis' Strap-Ons to show up during girl on girl scenes? 

Should happen automatically?

Hmm... That's really odd, because everything else works (ie. male nudesuits w/ erections), but I get nothing with the women. What's it a feature of so I can reinstall it?

Hi all, for some reason, four play seems to be interfering with NPC's and asks me every time if i want to make them companion compatible, and it stops me from communicating with the majority of NPC's ... any solutions to this problem?

Turn off stuff in Vinfamy's Control Panel.

Hi all, for some reason, four play seems to be interfering with NPC's and asks me every time if i want to make them companion compatible, and it stops me from communicating with the majority of NPC's ... any solutions to this problem?

Turn off stuff in Vinfamy's Control Panel.

Thanks for that, now to figure out the strapons and other toys and animations in game.. lol ..

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if the answer is already in this thread somewhere but ive just downloaded four-play and the animations and stuff and i think the only problem im having is its not reading my race.

the animations work between NPC and NPC but when my char is involved nothing happens.

i am using CAN pony

what exactly do i need to do to get it to recognize a custom race.

2 hours ago, Darkpony518 said:

I apologize if the answer is already in this thread somewhere but ive just downloaded four-play and the animations and stuff and i think the only problem im having is its not reading my race.

the animations work between NPC and NPC but when my char is involved nothing happens.

i am using CAN pony

what exactly do i need to do to get it to recognize a custom race.

Just walk up to them and press the N key. ?

7 hours ago, Darkpony518 said:

mmm no go using sex em up they just stare at me and nothing happens.

If it is a custom race like one that turns nps to ponys I think you have to add a request on the webpage for it to be approved and added. I'm sorry it's not much help but i do remember reading a post about adding custom races by VonHelton in the Dr Cox Fourplay forum. :(

Previously i had a working four play, but now i reinstalled the game, followed the instructions step by step, tried to install the mod both on my heavily modded fo4 and vanilla f04 without mods, but four play just won't work. 

I get the four play mcm apparel item but if i equip it nothing happens.

Tried to trigger animations with the gun thing from mindless sex and it doesn't work (btw i never received the gun, had to spawn it with console command) tried prostitution and sex them up and they don't work either.

Vindacyl control panel i don't get the item, if i spawn it with console and equip it nothing happens. Any idea what has gone wrong?

I got latest game version and f4se also

2 hours ago, uriel1987 said:

Previously i had a working four play, but now i reinstalled the game, followed the instructions step by step, tried to install the mod both on my heavily modded fo4 and vanilla f04 without mods, but four play just won't work. 

I get the four play mcm apparel item but if i equip it nothing happens.

Tried to trigger animations with the gun thing from mindless sex and it doesn't work (btw i never received the gun, had to spawn it with console command) tried prostitution and sex them up and they don't work either.

Vindacyl control panel i don't get the item, if i spawn it with console and equip it nothing happens. Any idea what has gone wrong?

I got latest game version and f4se also

The installation guide is woefully inadequate.....

Ensure you are using the latest F4SE (the link is to an old version)

Ensure you've modified all of the INI files properly.