Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

2 hours ago, Dielle said:

Everything in my game has been working fine up until this point. I believe with the recent Four Play Community Patch update Leito's animations were reccomended to be disabled, so I did such a thing. Now I'm having an error come up when my character starts to strip.

F4SE not working, likely a script error. Strapons and stripping won't work.

I've reinstalled F4SE, placed the icon directly on my desktop, and made sure the scripts went into their proper folder, yet the message is still showing up.

0  0 Fallout4.esm
 1  1 DLCRobot.esm
 2  2 DLCworkshop01.esm
 3  3 DLCCoast.esm
 4  4 DLCworkshop02.esm
 5  5 DLCworkshop03.esm
 6  6 DLCNukaWorld.esm
 7  7 Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
 8  8 ArmorKeywords.esm
 9  9 TrueStormsFO4.esm
10  a CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm
11  b four_play_resources.esm
12  c four_play_Nudesuits.esm
13  d SimSettlements.esm
14  e HUDFramework.esm
15  f Armorsmith Extended.esp
16 10 Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
17 11 CompanionStatus.esp
18 12 LooksMenu.esp
19 13 MoreCustomEyes.esp
20 14 LMBTOverlays.esp
21 15 ZellaHairDye.esp
22 16 MoreSkinColors.esp
23 17 AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
24 18 KSHairdos.esp
25 19 tschutschiWardrobe2.esp
26 1a Rage_parasite_suit.esp
27 1b zgcquiet.esp
28 1c Crimsomrider's Institute Assassin.esp
29 1d WastelandGirlArmor.esp
30 1e FemsheppingsWastelandDrifterFemale.esp
31 1f AsharaFO4Cyborg.esp
32 20 HAAS Physics.esp
33 21 EroSeleneFO4-CBBEPhysics-10-Color-Options.esp
34 22 HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
35 23 ReinaArmorFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
36 24 BlackRoseRedux.esp
37 25 CROSS_Gear.esp
38 26 Crimsomrider's Amazonian Princess.esp
39 27 Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
40 28 Crimsomrider's Phantom Of Far Harbor.esp
41 29 Eli_Apocalypse Attire.esp
42 2a ShanoaArmorFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
43 2b Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp
44 2c CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
45 2d AzarHolsteredWeapons.esp
46 2e Trees Replacer Extreme.esp
47 2f Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
48 30 Rebalance Project - Healthier Commonwealth.esp
49 31 BTInteriors_Project.esp
50 32 Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - AiO.esp
51 33 BTInt_Optimization.esp
52 34 InteriorsEnhanced-All-In-One.esp
53 35 0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
54 36 FP_RSE.esp
55 37 Commando.esp
56 38 FP_Violate.esp
57 39 four_play.esp
58 3a Loot Detector.esp
59 3b FP_Kidnapped.esp
60 3c TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
61 3d TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
62 3e TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
63 3f TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
64 40 Animated_Fannies.esp
65 41 FP_Autonomy.esp
66 42 FP_Prostitution.esp
67 43 FP_VanillaFudge.esp
68 44 Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
69 45 Vinfamy_CP.esp
70 46 VIO_Strap-On.esp
71 47 BarefootFootstepSet.esp
72 48 4PlaySEU.esp
73 49 DarkerNights.esp
74 4a DarkerNightsDetection.esp
75 4b dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
76 4c BasementLiving.esp
77 4d SanctuaryHotSpringHome.esp
78 4e QuazHotel01.esp
79 4f Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
80 50 Eli_MarlboroughHouse.esp
81 51 QuazDiamondCityApartment.esp
82 52 Craftable Cats.esp
83 53 CHKWeightless.esp
84 54 Smoke-able Cigars.esp
85 55 More Realistic Cats.esp
86 56 Danse GTFO Power Armor.esp
87 57 Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
88 58 EveryonesBestFriend.esp
89 59 Campsite.esp
90 5a Campsite-AWKCR.esp
91 5b FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
92 5c FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
93 5d FPEDogAddon.esp

My current load order here.

Alright, after some fiddling I think I've found a solution, at least for me. It turned out I had multiple instances of the scripts folder from F4SE, so I went through and deleted what I needed to. One seemed to have been in another script subfolder in my /Data area, so I fixed that as well. Somewhere during this I may have accidentally deleted a source part for RSE & SexEmUp.

I know this because my hotkeys stopped working for BasicNeeds and Masturbation. Even after I recent the separate MCM menus.

To fix this I merely went through and deactivated/uninstalled them, then reinstalled using NMN. A few files needed an update anyway. Game is now up and running successfully.

I've been having the same problem other's seem to be having.   Started a fresh install for a new playthrough, and using only the mods and steps laid out in the guide I get constant CTD's in Sanctuary Hills in several places.  Anyone find a work around for this?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, Anionmus said:

Can anyone help me with the mod of step 11 is the four-play nude suits when a scene starts, the npc and my character do not take off their armor, they just take off their clothes

I have seen that and it appears to be sporadic.  Try reloading the mod then putting it back in your load order.

Hi I'm new to modding, been playing Fallout 4 for about 3 weeks now. I have nmm, but I don't know how to add the loverlabs mods to it. I tried to drag the Fo4_AnimationsByLeito to the nmm but it has that blocked out sign. Can someone help or make a videos on how to install all of the four-play mods to Fallout 4? Thanks!!!

On 12/1/2018 at 6:16 PM, reconphil said:

I have seen that and it appears to be sporadic.  Try reloading the mod then putting it back in your load order.

thank you if it served, now I need to learn how to modify or create a group in bodyslide, I want to add the cherry hotalings mod to the mod female replacer outfit with vanilla shoes that I got it but every time I reinstall the mod female replacer outfit my changes are deleted and physical do not appear in the game, I think if I create a group and I put all the outfits that I modify will not be erased, can you help me?

My characters still aren't stripping even though I've done a lot of reading and done the following:

• Followed the guide instructions twice
  • ran LOOT
  • started from clean saves
  • running the game from F4SE
  • papyrus logging is enabled

Interactions, menus, and animations are all fine. Sometimes animation alignment bugs, but I figure that's not too unusual

:frown: help? My Steam install is in Program Files (x86) - is that bad? I think I remember reading that somewhere.  They WILL strip when sex is triggered by those YA mats, but not prostitution.

My brothel is running nicely except for this (and Carla's Brahmin ruining the mood, hanging around at the bar).

Test Cell log: https://pastebin.com/fB7H5zS0 (it was very laggy in there)

My problem is having my female character with a dong  aka dicks for chicks work with these other mods.It doesn't seem to want to unlike the Skyrim mods with dongs or futas.The game seems antithetical to futas and that I think is because it doesn't have a fnis. I feel the people who have worked on the F4 sex mods feel unappreciated and that never been my intent to make them feel that way.I appreciate their efforts.

But the game's sex mods are inferior to their skyrim counterparts.That is unfortunate but that is no ones faults but Bethesda's because of the way they put the game together.

I'm having trouble adding Loverslab mods to Nexus. When I unzip the folder and put it on my desktop, I try to add the mod to nexus by using the green add button, but when I click the mod I would like to add, it simply opens the file instead of selecting it.

I tried dragging the file into nexus too, but it just told me it was "moving" eternally with no indication that it was progressing. I waited a long time and it was never added.

2 hours ago, Eldarion said:

I'm having trouble adding Loverslab mods to Nexus. When I unzip the folder and put it on my desktop, I try to add the mod to nexus by using the green add button, but when I click the mod I would like to add, it simply opens the file instead of selecting it.

I tried dragging the file into nexus too, but it just told me it was "moving" eternally with no indication that it was progressing. I waited a long time and it was never added.

Don't unzip the file.  Just drag it into the mod tab of NMM.  Look up Gopher's NMM tutorial on YouTube.  If he doesn't have a specific NMM tutorial, the F4SE tutorial shows the same method.  Just advance to that point.

1 hour ago, reconphil said:

Don't unzip the file.  Just drag it into the mod tab of NMM.  Look up Gopher's NMM tutorial on YouTube.  If he doesn't have a specific NMM tutorial, the F4SE tutorial shows the same method.  Just advance to that point.

Figured it out. To anyone else who has a problem with this, you need to go into the Winrar folder through the green plus on NMM. It must be a winrar/zip whatever file to move it into NMM

I need help.  I HAD it working for a very long time.  Then I decided to "update".  I followed the install instructions to the letter but now my character stays flaccid and the target never undresses.  The first time I ran the game I got a message saying that F4SE was installed incorrectly so undressing wouldn't work so I uninstalled all Four-Play/Sex related mods, re-installed F4SE and then re-installed all Four-Play/Sex related mods (once again using the instructions) and while I didn't see the error message again, its not working.  Please help.

Well, I made some progress.  Here is my current install order:

FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.2
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version)-3-11-17
Four-Play Animations By Crazy 1.3
four_play_0_0_8_2
FP_Patch_2_6_1-Runtime Neutral
FourPlayNudesuits V2.01

If I disable "Four-Play Animations By Crazy 1.3" the target strips again but still no erection for my character.  It should be noted that I notice no difference the available animations with it disabled either.  On a side note, NONE of the animations options presented when I initiate via the gun include a BJ.  Thoughts?

Does anybody know if there is a mod that starts with a pipboy when starting a new game or that the inventory can be opened? is that when I start new game the control panel and all the options that this mod adds are erased unless it loads the mods when I exit the shelter 111

I'm having an issue that I can't seem to find an answer to. I'm sure it's something stupid but when I attempt to load the game I get the error "You are using a newer version of fallout than this version of F4SE supports. Do i have to load an older version of fallout to play the game or is there a version of F4SE that supports fallout version 1.10.50?

5 hours ago, Terrik said:

I'm having an issue that I can't seem to find an answer to. I'm sure it's something stupid but when I attempt to load the game I get the error "You are using a newer version of fallout than this version of F4SE supports. Do i have to load an older version of fallout to play the game or is there a version of F4SE that supports fallout version 1.10.50?

There is a newer version.  Go here:  http://f4se.silverlock.org/