Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Hey, thanks for the find, but I actually already did all of those steps; I installed MCM to the main FO4 data directory, created the requisite .ini files for both the demo and SEU, and that's when I started to get those totally blank results. 

I think I know what your problem is. With the version of MCM you are using  v1.1 you need to also download the script file for your version of fallout. This  version bridged the gap between the new f4se and the old version of f4se.

Please pardon my ignorance, but how do I do that? I used the "main" version on Nexus, 1.20, if that helps. 

oops sorry my blunder I thought the image you posted said v1.1 but is says v1.2  sorry i need my eyes tested. Dose a window pop up saying f4se is installed when game starts. I tell you what if you post your load order and you script files  that would help. but the best place to ask about MCM is on his page https://www.nexusmod...5287305&pUp=1  

to find your script folder C:\Users\dingel\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script    just the log files needed.

to find your load order  C:\Users\bingel\AppData\Local\Fallout4  Plugin.txt

Hey, thanks for the find, but I actually already did all of those steps; I installed MCM to the main FO4 data directory, created the requisite .ini files for both the demo and SEU, and that's when I started to get those totally blank results. 

I think I know what your problem is. With the version of MCM you are using  v1.1 you need to also download the script file for your version of fallout. This  version bridged the gap between the new f4se and the old version of f4se.

Please pardon my ignorance, but how do I do that? I used the "main" version on Nexus, 1.20, if that helps. 

oops sorry my blunder I thought the image you posted said v1.1 but is says v1.2  sorry i need my eyes tested. Dose a window pop up saying f4se is installed when game starts. I tell you what if you post your load order and you script files  that would help. but the best place to ask about MCM is on his page https://www.nexusmod...5287305&pUp=1  

to find your script folder C:\Users\dingel\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script    just the log files needed.

to find your load order  C:\Users\bingel\AppData\Local\Fallout4  Plugin.txt

UPDATE: I fixed it! I just reinstalled everything to both directories, disabled (and didn't delete) the ones in MO2, and it finally started to work. That being said; does my log file look disturbing to you? Am I set up for catastrophe/losing my save immediately? It seems like a lot of errors, and I don't want a repeat of my Skyrim playthrough where I got near the end only for crafting to stop working. Also, is there a way to turn off cum stains on characters? They're really distracting. 

Here's the both of them! I can't make heads or tails of the logs, but hopefully they'll be helpful!

EDIT: There's already an unanswered post from today on this issue at the MCM page. 

EDIT 2: Attached screencaps of the mods in their load order/with checkmarks from Mod Organizer. 

EDIT 3: Where is the script extender popup supposed to appear? Does it appear on every boot? I'm launching the game via MO2's script extender launcher, and the other extender-reliant Four Play mods do actually work (to the point where I've had to disable the voyeurism one because NPCs would end important dialogues to get busy). 

Plugins.txt

Papyrus.0.log

post-84786-0-41241400-1508829243_thumb.png

post-84786-0-47250800-1508829250_thumb.png

post-84786-0-78079800-1508829256_thumb.png

post-84786-0-78390400-1508829262_thumb.png

NO seems all right to me. Apart from i did notice you do not have the fourplay patch installed, you will need to put this after fourplay. The quickest way I find to get rid of stains is to make sure your doing them by pressing 3 on the numpad. :)

OR be a girl and just do girls, no sticky mess that way.

NO seems all right to me. Apart from i did notice you do not have the fourplay patch installed, you will need to put this after fourplay. The quickest way I find to get rid of stains is to make sure your doing them by pressing 3 on the numpad. :)

OR be a girl and just do girls, no sticky mess that way.

Right on, thanks for the help! I appreciate your assistance tremendously!

Can I install the community patch now, or did I mess things up by doing it afterwards? Also the stains have been appearing at the end of NPC/NPC or NPC on my female PC, so that's why I ask. It's a bit over-the-top to run into a settler who is absolutely soaked. 

Ok I followed the guide but i can't get any of the mods to really work at all. I start up the game through F4SE it says it has mods installed when i load a clean save and when i get loaded in it does say Four play MCM added but otherwise nothing happens. no pop ops, no new dialog or gameplayt option, no hotkeys work, no changes to the standard bodies or textures when undressed and the mcm item added to apperels doesn't seem to do anything.

I think i must have done something basic wrong but i don't know what. any help? my mod manager and load order looks as attachment.

post-655314-0-86258400-1508936257_thumb.jpg

Ok I followed the guide but i can't get any of the mods to really work at all. I start up the game through F4SE it says it has mods installed when i load a clean save and when i get loaded in it does say Four play MCM added but otherwise nothing happens. no pop ops, no new dialog or gameplayt option, no hotkeys work, no changes to the standard bodies or textures when undressed and the mcm item added to apperels doesn't seem to do anything.

I think i must have done something basic wrong but i don't know what. any help? my mod manager and load order looks as attachment.

you need to install FourPlay animation by Crazy 1.3 and FourPlay sex em up or mindless sex best if you install both. then in game press esc key, select 'sex em up', select 'misc', set your hot key and you should be good to go, once everything is working ok then save game and untick not uninstall but just untick the gun and leito animations.   oh just one thing try to keep them together and in order..eg  animations, fourplay, patch, mindless sex, sex em up, vanillia Fudge, vinfamy cp, dongs of the fallout. :)

So what if I already have the Leito animations and gun installed?

no problems. Fourplay uses the animations from these two plugin's. :) but is wise not to use the gun with fourplay,

you need to install FourPlay animation by Crazy 1.3 and FourPlay sex em up or mindless sex best if you install both. then in game press esc key, select 'sex em up', select 'misc', set your hot key and you should be good to go, once everything is working ok then save game and untick not uninstall but just untick the gun and leito animations.   oh just one thing try to keep them together and in order..eg  animations, fourplay, patch, mindless sex, sex em up, vanillia Fudge, vinfamy cp, dongs of the fallout. :)

I did as you suggested. No change at all. Same as before. just adds a four play MCM item to apparel that does nothing and otherwise no mods seem to work at all including CBBE, Enhanced Vanilla bodies or the Looks menu.

I did as you suggested. No change at all. Same as before. just adds a four play MCM item to apparel that does nothing and otherwise no mods seem to work at all including CBBE, Enhanced Vanilla bodies or the Looks menu.

MCM should add nothing to apparel menu. It should add a option in the paused menu when you press esc key and this is were you will find the sex em up options. What should be added to your apparel is vm control panel and fourplay framework option's. I checked on nexus and it says there that if you have no options in the MCM window then check to see if F4se is installed correctly. The best way to install F4SE is to right click on F4SE archive and extract to your Fallout install folder (Not the Data folder).  Have you enabled mods in your fallout ini.file if not try here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/ and start at step 2. If yes then double check you mit of forgotton to check the read only option . sorry im not much help but MCM kinda new to me Hell i hav'nt even updated fallout yet Im still running 1.9.4. :) 

MCM should add nothing to apparel menu. It should add a option in the paused menu when you press esc key and this is were you will find the sex em up options. What should be added to your apparel is vm control panel and fourplay framework option's. I checked on nexus and it says there that if you have no options in the MCM window then check to see if F4se is installed correctly. The best way to install F4SE is to right click on F4SE archive and extract to your Fallout install folder (Not the Data folder).  Have you enabled mods in your fallout ini.file if not try here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/ and start at step 2. If yes then double check you mit of forgotton to check the read only option . sorry im not much help but MCM kinda new to me Hell i hav'nt even updated fallout yet Im still running 1.9.4. :) 

I checked all this and they are all as the guide describes . i actually think its handier if we get something simple like a skin or texture mod to work first  attached is latest papyrus log.

Papyrus.3.log

I did everything on this guide, but for some reason, four play doesn't work :/ it says four play framework hasn't been installed correctly, all my other mods work though

http://prntscr.com/h2abyt

Some help please?

DO NOT INSTALL WITH A MANAGER.......

Recently, managers have fouled up the folders where mods go. Do not use them.

Instead, manually install, then use the manager to confirm they are there by check marking them.

I did everything on this guide, but for some reason, four play doesn't work :/ it says four play framework hasn't been installed correctly, all my other mods work though

Some help please?

Instead, manually install, then use the manager to confirm they are there by check marking them.

Ah this might explain my troubles as well. i'll try out if i can install this all manually. is there any guide to manual installation?

UPDATE: Ok i did soome experimentation. first Uninstalling all my mods then installing only CBBE  via the mod manager. ones again it did not work. I then installed the CBBE manually. and this time it worked fine. so i think i can conclude it is something in the manager that is not installing things properly. just not certain what it is.

May this issue have something to do with the set directories? mine are as follows in the manager:

Mod Directory: E:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Mods

Install info: D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Fallout4\Install Info

Fallout 4 Directory: B:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

Any clue?

Some help please?

Ah this might explain my troubles as well. i'll try out if i can install this all manually. is there any guide to manual installation?

UPDATE: Ok i did soome experimentation. first Uninstalling all my mods then installing only CBBE  via the mod manager. ones again it did not work. I then installed the CBBE manually. and this time it worked fine. so i think i can conclude it is something in the manager that is not installing things properly. just not certain what it is.

May this issue have something to do with the set directories? mine are as follows in the manager:

Any clue?

Open a Zip.......

If the folder you see is "Data", unzip to your F4 directory.

If the folder you see is Meshes, Textures, Materials, etc, unzip to your Data directory.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Some help please?

Any clue?

Open a Zip.......

If the folder you see is Meshes, Textures, Materials, etc, unzip to your Data directory.

I just realised i forgot to install the patch, gonna try that first

EDIT: alright, i did install the patch, but now i'm getting this?

post-2440095-0-52872300-1509071532_thumb.png

and i checked the scripts folder is right in my data folder, seems pretty normal to me

also, the four play animations don't start? help

i get the message in that screenshot whenever it's supposed to start

Some help please?

Any clue?

Open a Zip.......

attachicon.gifScreenshot_548.png

and i checked the scripts folder is right in my data folder, seems pretty normal to me

Get the zip version of F4SE & open the zip & drag the contents to your FO4 folder.

:)

Some help please?

Any clue?

Open a Zip.......

attachicon.gifScreenshot_548.png

Get the zip version of F4SE & open the zip & drag the contents to your FO4 folder.

:)

I already did that...

Just a heads-up to anyone having trouble, the guide hotlinks directly to an *old* version of F4SE. I was having issues after installation my first time through and installing the latest version of F4SE seemed to solve my problems of animations not working correctly. I'm sorry I didn't post that first time around, forgot to come back and reply.

To be clear, the guide (which is fantastically helpful by the way, thank you!) links directly to version 0.4.02. The current version is 0.6.0 - download it from the official F4SE site here: http://f4se.silverlock.org/

Hope this helps someone. To the OP, it might be wise to update the guide with a link to the official F4SE site rather than a direct link to the installer. No offense intended whatsoever, your guide made my F4 installation streamlined and easy as pie. I've recently had to reinstall after I messed up some unrelated stuff and used the guide again--it makes the entire reinstall process way less stressful. Thank you!

EDIT: I also PM'ed vinfamy about the updated version just in case he doesn't see this reply. Vinfamy has updated the guide with the latest version. Thanks!

Could Anyone give me a bit of a help , i clean installed all of this like 4 times already but the game always crash after a minutes.

So could someone help me find where i screwed up?

Did you try the game with out mods installed and do a clean save. Also install the plugins in the correct order to match the mod authors instructions. Cos if thats the installed order then a few plugin's did'nt install correctly and they are missing file's. :)

Could Anyone give me a bit of a help , i clean installed all of this like 4 times already but the game always crash after a minutes.

Did you try the game with out mods installed and do a clean save. Also install the plugins in the correct order to match the mod authors instructions. Cos if thats the installed order then a few plugin's did'nt install correctly and they are missing file's. :)

Hmm i did follow this guide order , maybe i let some mods overwrite something's they shouldn't?

Thank you for the help , i will try it out again and pay more attention to it.

Edit: I started the game without any mods and a new save and the game just crashed on me. So i'm going to reinstall it again.

Hmm i did follow this guide order , maybe i let some mods overwrite something's they shouldn't?

Thank you for the help , i will try it out again and pay more attention to it.

Edit: I started the game without any mods and a new save and the game just crashed on me. So i'm going to reinstall it again.

At least we've tracked down the problem you was having. :)