Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Considering how ticked off the lack-of creation club and disabled achievements is going to make everyone there must be a way to disable the so aptly put crap club. Boycott by tech sort of idea, personally I have no idea how to script such a thing or I would have by now.

I might be shit at looking but i cant find out why i cant move/edit the positions of my actors when the game is going. The animations start but i do not have any way to edit their distance and whatnot...

Any help on this?

Currently, none of the hotkeys work properly

EDIT: Only time they work is when NPC's randomly start having sex.

I'm running Fallout version v1.8.7.0.1, which F4SE file do I download since I'm trying to keep that system off of the net as much as possible? The version numbers for which F4SE goes with which Fallout 4 versions are not present.

Wow......

Yep. I'd downloaded it back in Feb and didn't hook that computer back up to the internet till yesterday. At which time I had my distaste for Win 10's "auto-update only" pop back up.

Just set your Internet to metered connection windows 10 won't do any update.....

Sounds good.

I might be shit at looking but i cant find out why i cant move/edit the positions of my actors when the game is going. The animations start but i do not have any way to edit their distance and whatnot...

Any help on this?

What happens when you hit numpad 3 key twice?

Any help on this?

Numlock on? This seems to mess with it for me.

Any help on this?

What happens when you hit numpad 3 key twice?

Any help on this?

Numlock on? This seems to mess with it for me.

Both of these ain't doing anything. 

Numlock on of course :D 

Hey just coming back after over a year break. Decided I wanted to finally try this framework. Just a few questions

Reading a lot of CC ruining mod set up for people. So far my game runs fine, just wondering is four play affected by this?

And is there a romantic fourplay plug in? Fudge lets you have sex, but is there anyone that focuses on romance?

And all plug ins work with each other right? So if I get fudge, violate, prostitution, family planning they will all affect one and another as intended? 

Hey just coming back after over a year break. Decided I wanted to finally try this framework. Just a few questions

Reading a lot of CC ruining mod set up for people. So far my game runs fine, just wondering is four play affected by this?

And is there a romantic fourplay plug in? Fudge lets you have sex, but is there anyone that focuses on romance?

And all plug ins work with each other right? So if I get fudge, violate, prostitution, family planning they will all affect one and another as intended? 

There's no animations for romance yet.......

I'm sure we'll get some though.

:D

Ok everything is working and the mod tells me that I installed it correctly (have fudge, pros, violate, and family planning plus). I took the option of installing leito and crazy animations (option number 2) when prompted on the screen.

Trying to test it out, met first female on road, offer sex, that works. Both undress, strap on is applied, but then they just stand there... and you have the sound but nothing happens for the duration of the scene. Just standing around. What did I do wrong? Game tells me everything is correctly installed

From the options for this DL

• load    Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z
  • 653.48KBDownload    Crazy_Animations (Rug Version) - v2.7.7z
  • 252.68KBDownload    Crazy_Animations (Rug Version) - v2.6.7z
  • 198.77KBDownload    Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 2-11-17.7z
  • 8.55KBDownload    (Optional) Bed Handjob alt. - Legs Crossed.zip

​I only installed the second one and didn't install any other. Is this a mistake? I installed the other crazy mod, but from this one I ony took the second option. Besides that I cannot think of any mistake I did. Help please!

Ok everything is working and the mod tells me that I installed it correctly (have fudge, pros, violate, and family planning plus). I took the option of installing leito and crazy animations (option number 2) when prompted on the screen.

Trying to test it out, met first female on road, offer sex, that works. Both undress, strap on is applied, but then they just stand there... and you have the sound but nothing happens for the duration of the scene. Just standing around. What did I do wrong? Game tells me everything is correctly installed

From the options for this DL

• load    Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z

​I only installed the second one and didn't install any other. Is this a mistake? I installed the other crazy mod, but from this one I ony took the second option. Besides that I cannot think of any mistake I did. Help please!

Uninstall the mods I underlined, Your missing two Parts  This And This

Make sure you uncheck  crazy gun mod and four-play animations by crazy esp's in Nexus mod manager.... or w/e manager your useing....

I am pretty sure I have those mods though!

https://imgur.com/a/uc7jL (mods sorted by DL date)

As you can see there is no mod order issue, they all have the necessary files and I have 1.3 and the leito animations

edit: I did delete 2 .esp that the game told me to when I installed the mods, fo4animationsbyleito.esp and I think crazy_gunanimations.esp or something of those sorts. Is this maybe an issue? I did it because the mod told me to when it was loading up for the first time in the game

Sorry, what do you mean with repalce dummy body? I only installed 

​and thought it was enough. Should I download all 5 possible downloads of this mod and then replace something? If yes, what should I replace, couldn't find anything about a dummy body in the mod description itself

also, how would I activate all 3 animation mods after I have installed the 4-play framework and said to only take 2 of them? Would I have to just reinstall the framework mod?

Sorry, what do you mean with repalce dummy body? I only installed 

​and thought it was enough. Should I download all 5 possible downloads of this mod and then replace something? If yes, what should I replace, couldn't find anything about a dummy body in the mod description itself

also, how would I activate all 3 animation mods after I have installed the 4-play framework and said to only take 2 of them? Would I have to just reinstall the framework mod?

You don't need these and you don't use rug version,

You only need these(Latest Vesion): Leito's Animation Pack

Crazy Animation Gun Version

Crazy's Four-Play Animations

If you installed latest version of crazy animation gun replace the male and female dummy bodies in this folder : C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\CrazyRug with the male and female body of your choice found here: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Actors\Character\characterassets

Thank you for the answers! One more thing: When you first install four play it asks you ingame what type of animations you use. I only selected 2 of the 3. How can I change it to include all 3 animation packs?

Thank you for the answers! One more thing: When you first install four play it asks you ingame what type of animations you use. I only selected 2 of the 3. How can I change it to include all 3 animation packs?

oh... thats a few hours gone.... Is there no other way? If not I will stick with this, but was hoping for an easier solution that doesn't lose me 4-5 game hours

Yeah just uncheck FP mods in NMM start game save quit Recheck FP mods in NMM start game all the FP mods will reset and the options to choose animations will appear...

The Four-Play Framework MCM >> debug reset animations, this can be found in your apparel

In my experience without clean save theirs all ways some sort of glitch even if you use MCM debug when adding the fp mods to originally installed fp mods... on that note you can also open The Four-Play Framework MCM via Hot key #lock pad (7).....

Is this guide updated to include the new version for the community patch? And what happened to the "Four-play 1.0" that makes it easier to install?

Edit: Read the development post and figured out the 1.0 part. Still wondering if just replacing the files posted with newer files available is alright. (ie. f4se or the community patch)

Is this guide updated to include the new version for the community patch? And what happened to the "Four-play 1.0" that makes it easier to install?

Edit: Read the development post and figured out the 1.0 part. Still wondering if just replacing the files posted with newer files available is alright. (ie. f4se or the community patch)

MANUALLY INSTALL THE FOLLOWING:

Install CBBE

Install MCM

Install four play v0092

Install Strap-On V2

Install Crazy Animations Mod Manager Gun Version 3-11-17

Install Four Play Animations by Crazy v 1.3

Install FO4 Animations by Leito v 1.1b

Install FourPlayNudeSuits v1.7 Fixed

Install VinFamy CP 1.4

Install FP Patch v2.6.1

Install 4PlaySEUV2.02

Go into NMM or MO & check mark these to add them to your ini files.

All done! Everything should work with no probs!

:D :D :D :D :D