Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

yeah, I sort of got into a blockage too...

I got a,

"F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's Scripts folder is missing most probably). Four-Play's stripping and strap-on functionality won't work!"

First time I ever had an issue. Never had one before with Four Play. Am I missing something? I went through the steps once again, and have downloaded F4SE manually which one was recommended from a previous post. And, the problem still persists. Not sure what I'm missing. I have things up to date...

i am also getting that dont know what to do anyone have a solution yet 

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's honestly the first time I ever had a problem with Four Play ever since the release of it.

this is my first time using it and its not working so like im like so confused 

my game just constantly crashes as my character starts running is that weird 

Hi there :)  sometime's when draging and droping files from archives, files get missed so try extracting them into you fallout install folder ( not the data folder).

Hmm... I must be doing something wrong. I'm still getting that error pop up, and I've unzipped the latest F4SE in the Fallout 4 folder as described...

Do you have administrator access turned on?

if you can post your load order and your script log file's found here:  :\Users\fuckwit\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

This will help.   :)

I DL'd the version of F4SE from the tutorial, but I'm getting an error message saying that my version of FO4 is newer and that F4SE needs to have its code updated.

I got the GotY edition recently from the Steam sale. Idk if that's negatively impacting this or not. Is there a newer version of F4SE available, or do I need to wait?

Thanks.

Hmm... I must be doing something wrong. I'm still getting that error pop up, and I've unzipped the latest F4SE in the Fallout 4 folder as described...

if you can post your load order and your script log file's found here:  :\Users\fuckwit\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Yes, I have administrator access on.

And here are the log files along with my load order. I hope this helps!

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. >_>

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

post-587826-0-44483100-1508704976_thumb.png

I installed mods with your guide also I tried re-install as it says on the picture but still the same problem

33cxf0j.jpg

judging by your screen there. I would reinstall the MCM configuration tool. Once done, in game press esc key select MCM config then select  sex em up .select misc then add your hotkey. :)

judging by your screen there. I would reinstall the MCM configuration tool. Once done, in game press esc key select MCM config then select  sex em up .select misc then add your hotkey. :)

Thank you! I forgot to download the MCM configuration tool.  :rolleyes:

is this the whole load order? Cos your missing vinfamy control panel, and fourplay patch plus you load order looks wrong, you should have mindless sex, vanilla fudge and prostitution after fourplay.

I could'nt tell if you have MCM installed but you need it anyway. When installing try and install it with all the fourplay stuff grouped together and in order.

I take it you keep fallout 4  up to date. 

runtime 1.10.26     http://f4se.silverlock.org/     EXTRACT to  Fallout install folder.  (do not  extract to your Fallout Data Folder. f4se is not a plugin) The load order can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/  

I Hope this helps :)

is this the whole load order? Cos your missing vinfamy control panel, and fourplay patch plus you load order looks wrong, you should have mindless sex, vanilla fudge and prostitution after fourplay.

I could'nt tell if you have MCM installed but you need it anyway. When installing try and install it with all the fourplay stuff grouped together and in order.

I take it you keep fallout 4  up to date. 

runtime 1.10.26     http://f4se.silverlock.org/     EXTRACT to  Fallout install folder.  (do not  extract to your Fallout Data Folder. f4se is not a plugin) The load order can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/  

I Hope this helps :)

Alright, so here's my Load Order now.

Just installed the control panel. Already had the latest fourplay patch. The MCM from the nexusmod link? Had that installed before. And, I have extracted F4SE in the Fallout 4 folder and NOT the Data folder.

Although, I'm still blocked? Only this time the two actors undress themselves but theyre just standing there. I'm playing as a Male, so the female just moves a bit. So even though I couldn't get it to work, I think I've made progress. I honestly followed everything in the guide. Unless my load order is wrong again?

post-587826-0-18005300-1508737238_thumb.png

Hey sorry for bugging everyone again, but for some reason I can't get MCM to detect anything; I am using Mod Organizer 2, have the latest versions of everything, created the .ini files in the main directory, and so on, but it's wrecking my ability to assign a hotkey for FP Sex 'Em Up. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing; neither SEU or the demo item I installed seem to be willing to show up. I've reinstalled MCM multiple times now, tried disabling/reenabling SEU, and I've had no luck. Is there a fix?

post-84786-0-05095600-1508813728_thumb.jpg

Hey sorry for bugging everyone again, but for some reason I can't get MCM to detect anything; I am using Mod Organizer 2, have the latest versions of everything, created the .ini files in the main directory, and so on, but it's wrecking my ability to assign a hotkey for FP Sex 'Em Up. I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing; neither SEU or the demo item I installed seem to be willing to show up. I've reinstalled MCM multiple times now, tried disabling/reenabling SEU, and I've had no luck. Is there a fix?

THIS IS NOT MY WORK:

The trouble with Mod Organizer 2 is that it stops mods generating new files. This is what is stopping settings being saved once people get the mods recognized by MCM.

Step 1:

Move the MCM folder from ModOrg 2\Fallout 4\Mods\<MCM based mod>

to

Fallout 4\ Data

Step 2:

Copy the name of the mods ESP file e.g. MCM_Demo.esp or QuickTrade.esp

Go to Fallout 4\ Data\MCM and generate a folder labeled "Settings" if needed.

Inside the Settings folder right click and make a new txt file.

Rename file to the name of the ESP file and change file extension to "ini" e.g. MCM_Demo.ini or QuickTrade.ini

That's it. The mod will now appear in the MCM menu and settings will be persistent.

Also of note, a file called "Keybinds.json" may appear inside some folders in your Overwrite folder in Mod Organizer 2. This is where the keybindings are stored. You can leave it there or move it to the appropriate location inside Fallout 4\ Data\MCM\Settings.

Suggestion to mod authors.

Please add an appropriately named ini file inside the Settings folder for us MO2 users. :)

Hey, thanks for the find, but I actually already did all of those steps; I installed MCM to the main FO4 data directory, created the requisite .ini files for both the demo and SEU, and that's when I started to get those totally blank results. 

I think I know what your problem is. With the version of MCM you are using  v1.1 you need to also download the script file for your version of fallout. This  version bridged the gap between the new f4se and the old version of f4se.

Hey, thanks for the find, but I actually already did all of those steps; I installed MCM to the main FO4 data directory, created the requisite .ini files for both the demo and SEU, and that's when I started to get those totally blank results. 

I think I know what your problem is. With the version of MCM you are using  v1.1 you need to also download the script file for your version of fallout. This  version bridged the gap between the new f4se and the old version of f4se.

Please pardon my ignorance, but how do I do that? I used the "main" version on Nexus, 1.20, if that helps.