Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

NudeSuit give's dogmeat a dick but if you wont the wild dog to have one you'l have to visit his or lady in question forum. I belive i did see a plugin for that kind of thing there. ;)

Yeah as I mentioned, I just installed everything from this guide. Just to make sure that nothing essential is missing. Don't get me wrong, I like Dogmeat and dogs, but not that much ;)

Great, Suddenly Vinfamys CP is gone, from one moment to another. Enough for today, I think my PC doesn't want me to play... :D

so, what's about Four-play 1.0? i saw the message that it was going to be done soon. some issues or I just can't find it?

Yes, I've been getting messages........Lots of them.........Wondering if v1.0 is vaporware, and I tell them no, but the messages keep coming.

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Hopefully Vinfamy & Jaam will put out a statement or something.

:)

so, what's about Four-play 1.0? i saw the message that it was going to be done soon. some issues or I just can't find it?

Yes, I've been getting messages........Lots of them.........Wondering if v1.0 is vaporware, and I tell them no, but the messages keep coming.

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Hopefully Vinfamy & Jaam will put out a statement or something.

:)

well in this case i hope we will get some information soon

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get Crazy's FP animations working. I have the gun version but when I shoot someone it only gives me the options from the original. Anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

We no longer use the guns. Disable Lieto's & Crazy's esp's

Download 4Play Sex'Em Up & walk up to someone & hit the H key.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hello! I finally was able to get these mods working and I have to say I'm impressed. There has obviously been a lot of time and effort put into these and I can't wait to see where things go from here. One issue I'm having is that I use a custom race. Animations work fine with Leito's animation gun but my player character doesn't seem to be able to participate in anything Four-Play related (such as using the H hotkey...I get to the dialogue where you can ask to "have some fun" "right here" but nothing happens). I saw in the original Four-Play post that custom races need to be registered using a script...I'm pretty dumb to all this so how exactly do I do that? Is it a console command thing or something much more in depth? Thanks so much!

Hello! I finally was able to get these mods working and I have to say I'm impressed. There has obviously been a lot of time and effort put into these and I can't wait to see where things go from here. One issue I'm having is that I use a custom race. Animations work fine with Leito's animation gun but my player character doesn't seem to be able to participate in anything Four-Play related (such as using the H hotkey...I get to the dialogue where you can ask to "have some fun" "right here" but nothing happens). I saw in the original Four-Play post that custom races need to be registered using a script...I'm pretty dumb to all this so how exactly do I do that? Is it a console command thing or something much more in depth? Thanks so much!

You hafta make extra folders with yer char in them. The instructions are around here somewhere. I don't use unique player myself.

You hafta make extra folders with yer char in them. The instructions are around here somewhere. I don't use unique player myself.

Whoah, hey! First off, thanks a ton for responding so quickly. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to answer me. Um, I'm sorry but like I said I really am dumb when it comes to all of this...so when you say "You have to make extra folders with your character in them", I really have absolutely no idea what folders you're talking about nor do I know what content I have to put into said folders. I looked through every page here and I couldn't find anyone else talking about using custom races. I find this weird because the Four-Play threesome animations work with my custom race character but none of the other animations will activate. Any more help you could give would be so greatly appreciated!

Whoah, hey! First off, thanks a ton for responding so quickly. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to answer me. Um, I'm sorry but like I said I really am dumb when it comes to all of this...so when you say "You have to make extra folders with your character in them", I really have absolutely no idea what folders you're talking about nor do I know what content I have to put into said folders. I looked through every page here and I couldn't find anyone else talking about using custom races. I find this weird because the Four-Play threesome animations work with my custom race character but none of the other animations will activate. Any more help you could give would be so greatly appreciated!

Fear not!

There are people who use Unique Player, and they will (I'm sure) be along shortly. If no one responds to you after 24 hrs, I'll find the info myself.

:)  :)  :)  :)

Fear not!

There are people who use Unique Player, and they will (I'm sure) be along shortly. If no one responds to you after 24 hrs, I'll find the info myself.

:)  :)  :)  :)

Thank you! I hate to be a nuisance but I'm pretty patient. I'm doing some searching of my own in the meantime, but I'll be sure to check back here over the next couple hours to days to see if anyone else was able to help solve my problem. Thanks again! c:

I do not use unique player but try here In this form page 20 post 398.

also i think you have to copy you player nif fill into the animations folders I think?

I have a problem, 1 all my characters bodys are the same, even with the diverse bodys, 2 the nudity isnt really nudity, its splotchy like the texture isn't correct or something idk what im missing. and it says i dont have a scripts folder in my f4se do i just move those manually or did i install something wrong.

I have a problem, 1 all my characters bodys are the same, even with the diverse bodys, 2 the nudity isnt really nudity, its splotchy like the texture isn't correct or something idk what im missing. and it says i dont have a scripts folder in my f4se do i just move those manually or did i install something wrong.

MANUALLY INSTALL F4SE.

;)

Thank you! I hate to be a nuisance but I'm pretty patient. I'm doing some searching of my own in the meantime, but I'll be sure to check back here over the next couple hours to days to see if anyone else was able to help solve my problem. Thanks again! c:

The person above is correct. Page 20 of this thread will show you the way!

I have an issue. I only have been trying to tinker around with the sound setting. The game won't save the changes, ok not too bad. However, suddenly after the sexual experience, the NPC will not be clothed correctly. They will be nude as both females and males, with the males having underwear on, but their penis hanging out. I have no idea why this happened, as I haven't touched any of the related settings to that. How can I fix this? 

yeah, I sort of got into a blockage too...

I got a,

"F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's Scripts folder is missing most probably). Four-Play's stripping and strap-on functionality won't work!"

First time I ever had an issue. Never had one before with Four Play. Am I missing something? I went through the steps once again, and have downloaded F4SE manually which one was recommended from a previous post. And, the problem still persists. Not sure what I'm missing. I have things up to date...

I got a,

"F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's Scripts folder is missing most probably). Four-Play's stripping and strap-on functionality won't work!"

First time I ever had an issue. Never had one before with Four Play. Am I missing something? I went through the steps once again, and have downloaded F4SE manually which one was recommended from a previous post. And, the problem still persists. Not sure what I'm missing. I have things up to date...

i am also getting that dont know what to do anyone have a solution yet 

I got a,

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's honestly the first time I ever had a problem with Four Play ever since the release of it.

I got a,

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's honestly the first time I ever had a problem with Four Play ever since the release of it.

this is my first time using it and its not working so like im like so confused 

my game just constantly crashes as my character starts running is that weird 

Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask, but I was wondering if the animations used in Fourplay include female masturbation and lesbian encounters yet, or if there was a timeframe for their introduction. Very sorry for the trouble! I just bought FO4 while it was on its recent Steam sale, and I'm just trying to figure out whether I should install it now, or just wait for the 'full package' to get the experience I'm hoping for. 

Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask, but I was wondering if the animations used in Fourplay include female masturbation and lesbian encounters yet, or if there was a timeframe for their introduction. Very sorry for the trouble! I just bought FO4 while it was on its recent Steam sale, and I'm just trying to figure out whether I should install it now, or just wait for the 'full package' to get the experience I'm hoping for. 

Just hold down your hotkey. Then when asked select yes

it's that easy with Fourplay  :D :D :D :D

you don't need DLC content  for FourPlay.

just f4se and the plugin's for FourPlay.

Just hold down your hotkey. Then when asked select yes

it's that easy with Fourplay  :D :D :D :D

you don't need DLC content  for FourPlay.

just f4se and the plugin's for FourPlay.

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it! Sorry for my lack of clarity in my post, by the way; I actually have the DLC already, and just meant lesbian/female masturbation animations by 'full package.' Looks like it's time to jump in!