Slagiron Posted July 23 Posted July 23 On 7/20/2026 at 12:49 PM, pifesh said: Face / head of Caroline Munro completely reworked.    Reveal hidden contents  Reveal hidden contents  Reveal hidden contents  I'm not sure which one I like better or is closer to her the first revision you did or this newest one you put up, I'm leaning toward the first one where her face is more tapered but you are the expert 2
pifesh Posted July 24 Posted July 24 (edited) 10 hours ago, Slagiron said: I'm not sure which one I like better or is closer to her the first revision you did or this newest one you put up, I'm leaning toward the first one where her face is more tapered but you are the expert the Tapered face on 1st version is side effect of the smp hair used in that screenshot,,the newer version was using regular static hairs..but i can always make the jaw/cin thinner,´ll see...in many other pics she has a strong wide jaw, and skyrim tends to make this part more blocky than i´d like.  Edited July 24 by pifesh
Slagiron Posted July 24 Posted July 24 Yeah I see what you are saying, but still a great job as I think she is as close as Possible almost as Accurate as your Elizabeth Hurley mod, which is like a photo of her in Skyrim brought to life 1
pifesh Posted July 24 Posted July 24 1 hour ago, Slagiron said: Yeah I see what you are saying, but still a great job as I think she is as close as Possible almost as Accurate as your Elizabeth Hurley mod, which is like a photo of her in Skyrim brought to life Spoiler Spoiler  Spoiler  5
Slagiron Posted July 25 Posted July 25 On 7/24/2026 at 7:53 AM, pifesh said:  Reveal hidden contents  Reveal hidden contents   Reveal hidden contents  Well done, great work 1
Popular Post Aslan. Posted July 31 Popular Post Posted July 31 New video is up, enjoy! https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/120826/the-cocktaker-of-whiterun 22
NCK30 Posted August 1 Posted August 1 8 hours ago, Aslan. said: New video is up, enjoy! https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/120826/the-cocktaker-of-whiterun  Okay. I need to know your ass settings. How to get the ass this loose. I really need better ass settings. Which CBPC files did You edit. I did. CBPConfig_butt.txt CBPConfig_ButtAmplitude.txt CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt
Gukahn Posted August 1 Posted August 1 Didn't do the vanilla start in ages. Looks like the boys jusd had the wildest night and are now heading to prison 🤔 PC is hasn't realized he ain't on his way to a kink party 👀 3
sikamikanico78 Posted August 1 Posted August 1 Irileth to Luccianna "Now be a good and obediant bich and maybe i wont break your ass again"     6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now