Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Finally made my own deerfu:

tumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco1_1280.png

Fei comes from a race of deer people which probably have some distant relation to Cyrodiil's minotaurs, or emerged from the Valenwood or something. She's a timid healer who chooses to flee from a fight when she can, and only falls back on illusion magic to disorient her foes or enthrall beasts in order to defend herself when she hasn't any other option. Living in the wild as she does what little contact she's had with civilization has mostly been with bandits and poachers leaving her with much distrust for the intentions of other humanoids. Despite this she's still always willing to offer aid to those wounded or lost in the woods, healing with one hand while preparing to dazzle and disappear with the other.

More screens. Mostly NSFW:

tumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco2_1280.pngtumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco3_1280.pngtumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco5_1280.pngtumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco7_1280.pngtumblr_ov5ha3bI2W1vnsppco6_1280.png

Some words on the mods used:

Horns and tail are from Nuska's resources. Body textures are Setribb's variant from here. (Which also conveniently packages Nuska's tail and deer hooves into a mod as well.) With a few modifications around the breast area that I did myself.

The ears and hooves I also made myself*, just cutting them off the vanilla elk. (Don't worry, I used one Illasria had already shot) Thanks to DreamBurrow for the idea. I was actually just fine using Nuska's hooves and some elf ears until I saw that post and the greedy beast in the back of my mind called WAAAAAAANT began to throw a tantrum. I didn't do half as good a job weighting, shaping or texturing them as DreamBurrow but I'm satisfied with the result. And after that whole escapade I decided I might as well do some proper deer ears as well.

*I'll probably release these as resources at some point, when just depends on if I'm going to try and polish them anymore myself first. They kind of crinkle up around the knee which you can see in a few screens and the actual hooves in particular are just weighted to the calf bones because when I tried weighting them to the foot bones they deformed like crazy.

The fairy-looking outfit is a mashup of Forest Armor, FairyliciousOphelia Accessories and Angelika Amulets.

7YW2fEh6.jpg

4lyeoQju.jpgL05SzuHv.jpgz1xBYJ78.jpg0XsywZAg.jpgm4tJ4FMW.jpgEx6oOxxQ.jpgZc2mpOEU.jpg1kzhZrpQ.jpgCGh2gsEc.jpg0SbRnbrl.jpgv2dECvPU.jpgF6f9eOqD.jpgAkR3YckY.jpgVxgnJZBg.jpgfWdkvSz8.jpg

Also, Liz finally got updated to the current look you can see in these pics

that's gotha rensa right? where did you get the re-skin with breasts showing?

Yep, that's gotha rensa. And the only UNP version I could find on google was the re-skin skimpy one.

Randoms, some bits and bobs I've been working on lately, very minor texture edits and mashups etc. Plus I've finally gotten around to overhauling those Dibella biatches threads via esp instead of manually doing it each and every bloody time I start a new character. It's only taken me 5 years. 

(Galleries 1,2,3,4,5)

Skyrim_SE_2017-08-22_02-03-19.jpgSkyrim_SE_2017-08-23_18-25-29.jpgSkyrim_SE_2017-08-23_18-25-58.jpgSkyrim_SE_2017-08-25_21-47-37.jpgSkyrim_SE_2017-08-26_02-00-07.jpg

Dibella.jpgDibella1.jpgDibella2.jpg