Folder-6.jpg
Folder-7.jpg
Folder-8.jpg
Folder-10.jpg

46 minutes ago, Andaius said:

TESV 2021-08-25 04-33-29-48.jpg

TESV 2021-08-25 04-33-38-11.jpg

TESV 2021-08-25 05-16-09-53.jpg

As I've said, PLEASE USE SPOILERS if you are posting videos or MORE THAN ONE picture. Honestly, I really like this Thread. I'd hate to shut it down temporarily just to make a point.

To those of you who have already listened to my pleas (yes, I noticed) - thank you. You are the reason I'm not just shutting this down right now.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, if you had not said the jewellery was gold I would have assumed due to the lighting that it was silver or some such.  Nice though, makeup though a bit too bright for my tastes.

The light in the room is extremely bright which blew out some of the details, and the specific look of the makeup here is down to a LUT- I kinda liked how it made the blue eyeshadow really pop in this specific instance. It's slightly more subdued in more normal lighting conditions:

Spoiler

aaa.png.d75c0745b3da0ed0f16fb6aecf120323.png

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The light in the room is extremely bright which blew out some of the details, and the specific look of the makeup here is down to a LUT- I kinda liked how it made the blue eyeshadow really pop in this specific instance. It's slightly more subdued in more normal lighting conditions:

Reveal hidden contents

aaa.png.d75c0745b3da0ed0f16fb6aecf120323.png

Do like the more subdued lighting, though the nipple ring still looks silver rather than gold, though you can tell the arm band is gold, honestly I am not a big fan of the gaudy or bright makeup on women, my personal view is it makes them look more clown like than attractive, either that or they are trying to impress a peacock.

Edited by Varithina
4 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Do like the more subdued lighting, though the nipple ring still looks silver rather than gold, though you can tell the arm band is gold, honestly I am not a big fan of the gaudy or bright makeup on women, my personal view is it makes them look more clown like than attractive, either that or they are trying to impress a peacock.

Most mod authors seem to have their own idea of what "gold" is supposed to look like- basically all the accessories I used on this character were different shades.