Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Kind of got bored with anko and tried Snapdragon again spent some time tweaking it but meh I just suck xD it isn't that bad but ain't great either, might be missing something like a brain :P.

*snip*

Idk how you ppl get such good results in Snapdragon :/ I use it too but for gameplay and my results look awful most of the time, mind telling me a few tips? xD

She's Fae, a witch huntress from the outskirt of black marsh. A reclusive tribe of amazon bosmers which dabbles in the arts of ritualistic cannibalism. It is said among common folk they can bewitch both men and beast alike, with their bifid tongues. Although most of it is ignorant belief driven superstition and fear.

Fae_12.jpg

A swarm of diseased black rats is often the first sign of their appearence, among the distinctive smell of canis root. Most commoners assure that an offering of milk and wheat will appease the wrathful spirits of the forest.

Fae_16.jpg

Rumor has it that most victims were left paralized with a well placed arrow, as this ugly hags unleash their vermins to feast upon their defensless prey.

Fae_17.jpg

Pernicus Doe, extract from "Myth and belief" Imperial city.

This is how it started looking like.

Fae_0.jpg

Then second step, and so on.

Fae_1.png

Nice portraits here!

Here is my long time counterpart in Skyrim, Lilith Ice-Born. I play her since more than two years, she is lvl 82 now and not born to be submissive. So I am not allowed to show her naked, sorry... :blush:

r29uncki.jpg

I hope, you like the picture though... :)

Idk how you ppl get such good results in Snapdragon :/ I use it too but for gameplay and my results look awful most of the time, mind telling me a few tips? xD

Just a reply nothing to see here move on :v

Asking the wrong dude here you should be asking trickerfu instead his it's better by a longshot, anyway I'm still in the proces of figuring out what to touch and what to leave alone, the best thing to tweak are the values in the effect section right where you select your profile, they are a lot but moving those around improve the looks and are there packed in section, I've been moving values in pretty much every section in the GUI but decided to leave SSAO alone have yet to move stuff beyond environment also got better results with ELE rather than ELFX like a lot better.

If you play windowed like me you can change the brightness easily in the color correction part I beleive it's called, I play windowed because its a gazillion times easier to alt+tab, but playing windowd renders brightness slider in skyrim settings useless so you are stuck tweaking brightness with enb not that I ever used the in game brightness slider anyway. Also disabled time of day in the enb because it makes the enb to crash like a mofo since I didn't see any difference.

That's all I found so far I just spent a few hours yesterday moving stuff around just to redo some stuff all over again, it's a matter of patience and moving stuff around if you aren't 100% sure what to move in an ENB like me :v, if you decide to tweak the enb by yourself I wish you good luck. 

Just a reply nothing to see here move on :v

Asking the wrong dude here you should be asking trickerfu instead his it's better by a longshot, anyway I'm still in the proces of figuring out what to touch and what to leave alone, the best thing to tweak are the values in the effect section right where you select your profile, they are a lot but moving those around improve the looks and are there packed in section, I've been moving values in pretty much every section in the GUI but decided to leave SSAO alone have yet to move stuff beyond environment also got better results with ELE rather than ELFX like a lot better.

If you play windowed like me you can change the brightness easily in the color correction part I beleive it's called, I play windowed because its a gazillion times easier to alt+tab, but playing windowd renders brightness slider in skyrim settings useless so you are stuck tweaking brightness with enb not that I ever used the in game brightness slider anyway. Also disabled time of day in the enb because it makes the enb to crash like a mofo since I didn't see any difference.

That's all I found so far I just spent a few hours yesterday moving stuff around just to redo some stuff all over again, it's a matter of patience and moving stuff around if you aren't 100% sure what to move in an ENB like me :v, if you decide to tweak the enb by yourself I wish you good luck. 

Another reply? c:

If you want something along those lines, just up the bloom and potentially lower ambientlightningcurve, plus play a bit with the contrast or was it gamma value. Spend a shit load of time playing with snapdragon settings and getting those results were easy, just not my style so i did not keep it. But those, specifically the correct bloom settings (may be other ways too, but that's what i usually use to get such, and it can be done without washing out all details xd) causes that awesome bleed in color lightning :)

It's always great to revisit your previous creation, it might amaze you in the way you won't expect. 

MEGA POST, BE AWARE!

Erynia

Once she was my first character in Black Desert Online, now she is my muse in Skyrim.

34305189452_9985505ec7_o.png34305182802_3c46c8f7b1_o.pngameoxrvY.png33655063633_79e79dda96_o.png34334511321_866cb5873d_o.png

33596278503_2a6425424c_o.png33655059973_7d97d1fda3_o.png

But sometimes you need to get out of the comfort zone and challenge yourself (well in my case it's just simply sculpting the faces and taking screenshots xD).

Ling

Named her after someone from my past.

34225653740_5036eab11d_o.png

fy1BFxWh.pngEfb854s4.png34570118276_fec8cb2f7a_o.png

Visiting World of Rudra, 泉島 - Springvalley Island

34590592342_86d257bbbd_o.png34590616702_484c3c57bb_o.png

34367853050_437ef370db_o.png

piuk3fhK.png02TY0dXq.png33910304384_dac916515e_o.png

Tropical Paradise NSFW Contents

Elves section

34371464002_032d9bed8d_o.png34371459942_f65448e343_o.png4Ejw8px4.png

34493555906_8dc52ebff1_o.png0Aa45g8C.png

y6P4beuO.png

33689580194_27736f4b80_o.png

Ling section

34547544421_8a64321f28_o.png34516337842_15ef9dc994_o.png34293058110_c320f600eb_o.png

8G7sX0ht.png

Gotta say, recently I got a lot of visitors on my profile page, what the hell is going on...? Do I owe someone money?

Anyway, hope you enjoy the set!

light mods if possible and enb

your are artistic !!!

great shoot , need skill , and don't have it

Kind of got bored with anko and tried Snapdragon again spent some time tweaking it but meh I just suck xD it isn't that bad but ain't great either, might be missing something like a brain :P.

*snip*

Cuz they change all the preset in game, light blur etc...