Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

@Zquad1

Thanks for the info I don't import skeletons into anything so it looks like it was caused by outfit studio's then since the outfit itself was exported out of the nif in .OBJ format so that I could separate parts to delete what I didn't want in blender and then fused the rest back together so there wouldn't be anything attached to it in .OBJ format as it doesn't support skinning then started a new project and loaded it into outfit studios followed by some scaling body adjusting and then adding the bone nodes.

The only thing you should be using OS for is weight painting and edit mode or zapping stuff, and if you have 3ds you should be using that for weight and zapping instead as well.

Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_05.15.2017_-_13.

Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_05.15.2017_-_13.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_05.15.2017_-_13.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_05.15.2017_-_17.

How do you make such amazing demons?

Thanks anything specific you wanna ask?

Do you use a race mod or are all these characters custom made?

No race mod, just vanila nord, uunp body, mature skin texture and alot of work in racemenu