Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

4 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Is that guy a vampire or did you add the fanged mouth part to a non-vampire character?

I turned him into a vampire; saved the sculpt face; then reverted him back to human and uploaded the Vampire sculpt so i could keep fangs without looking ugly lol

6 minutes ago, midgard229 said:

nice shots; especially the second one. What ENB is that? only problem i find with snapdragon is that outdoors is super bright and shadows dont land as well as indoors.

Qire Enb there is differents LUT, but this enb is aimed to have dark interiors so u might need to do few tweaks sometimes ?

8 hours ago, midgard229 said:

nice shots; especially the second one. What ENB is that? only problem i find with snapdragon is that outdoors is super bright and shadows dont land as well as indoors.

Well, on the Nexus page for the mod, Tetrodoxin says this

Your ingame brightness slider should be in the lower third, mine's always @ 33%.
Adjust to your likings.

that's probably why.

There's also a Brightness parameter in enbseries.ini under [COLORCORRECTION] that you can change directly in the file or with the ENB UI to make things less bright when taking screenshots outdoors.

7 hours ago, LoneBear said:

Well, on the Nexus page for the mod, Tetrodoxin says this

that's probably why.

There's also a Brightness parameter in enbseries.ini under [COLORCORRECTION] that you can change directly in the file or with the ENB UI to make things less bright when taking screenshots outdoors.

Ah thanks a ton I will try this

On 8/2/2018 at 10:55 PM, Danbo74 said:

Nice work! Name of the underwear mod with the bulge worn by your Khajit? 

Thanks ^^ It's a self edit of the CBBE Nevernude2 panties, it's quite easy to do using Outfit studio and a texture editor.