2 hours ago, a88378438 said:

What did you think?You can only change the weapon not charater like this mod.(only three weapon on the armor)

Followers have their own weapons, which was made especially for them.

But, of course, you can give them any weapons you want.

If you mean to use a similar mechanism for weapons from my mod ... Well, I think amazons must be strong on their own, regardless of the weapons they are fighting.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Followers have their own weapons, which was made especially for them.

But, of course, you can give them any weapons you want.

If you mean to use a similar mechanism for weapons from my mod ... Well, I think amazons must be strong on their own, regardless of the weapons they are fighting.

But its have giant hits abilities,i mean if cant.add.giant hits.to amazon(you say it will be have some bug)so could we.creater/add that abilities into your weapon mod?

8 minutes ago, fuckusernames said:

Ok this'll sound stupid, but what if amazons could just punch locks open? And if there's already a mod for that please tell me.

Requiem has a similar feature.
But the implementation of this function ... Awful.

It modifies every locked object in the whole game - by attaching special script on it (and this means is locks from mods is not supported).

Oh, and Requiem is not compatible with my mod.

I personally prefer to use this SKSE-plugin.

15 hours ago, a88378438 said:

That's giants hit abilities.Everyone did like amazon have that powers..?

When you post several images - please use "Spoiler" tag (button with white eye, right next to smiles button).

Like this:

Spoiler

IncomparableAlarmedBunny-size_restricted

Spoiler

UnitedDisloyalAsp-size_restricted.gif

And yes, it's a small teaser for new racial abilities.

At first I will make it as an standalone mod (because it have a lot of various stuff, not just these two), but when my mod with new races will be ready, I will integrate these abilities there too.

19 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

When you post several images - please use "Spoiler" tag (button with white eye, right next to smiles button).

Like this:

Hide contents

Hide contents

At first I will make it as an standalone mod (because it have a lot of various stuff, not just these two), but when my mod with new races will be ready, I will integrate these abilities there too.

Wow, I'm really excited to test it

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Like this:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Good job,even better than my dream

On 10/7/2018 at 1:07 AM, irysius said:

It would be interesting to see what your take on a proper, muscular amazonian bowsette armor would look like @Azazellz

Can't say it's my type of meme\character, so... Sorry ?

Working on "power landing" feature,

Thanks to @RocketNow it's working now!

Not so smoot as I planned (fucking CK, why my custom explosions do not work?), but viable.

Couple of gifs.

Spoiler

ThankfulSimplisticIndochinahogdeer-size_

Spoiler

MindlessAromaticHoneyeater-size_restrict

Spoiler

WearyVariableBarracuda-size_restricted.g

Drop height, which causes different types of landings, is still in the process of tuning.

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Can't say it's my type of meme\character, so... Sorry ?

Working on "power landing" feature,

Thanks to @RocketNow it's working now!

Not so smoot as I planned (fucking CK, why my custom explosions do not work?), but viable.

Couple of gifs.

Reveal hidden contents

ThankfulSimplisticIndochinahogdeer-size_

Reveal hidden contents

MindlessAromaticHoneyeater-size_restrict

Reveal hidden contents

WearyVariableBarracuda-size_restricted.g

Drop height, which causes different types of landings, is still in the process of tuning.

more better.than.before,cant say more,this is my.perfect charater

On 10/4/2018 at 2:30 AM, Azazellz said:

Like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi,just a point,weapon should be more powerful than foots,your gif look like they are no different.......on the same powerlevel

1 hour ago, a88378438 said:

Hi,just a point,weapon should be more powerful than foots,your gif look like they are no different.......on the same powerlevel

Technically it's the same spell, yes.

Skyrim do not have any similar effects - so I just use one effect for both spells.