21 hours ago, Azazellz said:

All ECE presets are inside mod archive, so you can choose what you need during installation process, or you can copy them manually from "==09ECE_Presets==" folder to "Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\Presets" folder.

Ā 

Old preset will not work with new body due to the large number of changes.

Ā 

If you want to use your old ECE face preset with new body preset - I can convert it for you, if you give me your preset and say, which skeleton variant you want to use.ļ»æ

I just want to fixĀ abdomianl muscle,not smaller and dont change anything,,but make flat...could be...?

Ā 

_3_commonTriRaces.slot

1261111580_TESV2018-11-1920-13-23-92.jpg.ab59f8ef8500a895c300b672755cb7a6.jpg

7 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Could be better>?

With your settings - I think, not.

The scale of the middle part of your character body is set too high.

You cannot scale only the X or Y axis. The scale affects all three axes. That's why abs moved forward too much.

Ā 

I also think about stopping the use of the ECE in future versions. Instead, I will try to transfer part of the character body settings to RaceMenu (in addition to what is already there).

This will allow me to support only one version of the skeleton (without "swapped"\"default" versions) and only one pack of animations (because new skeleton will be compatible with of XPMSE-plugin).

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I also think about stopping the use of the ECE in future versions. Instead, I will try to transfer part of the character body settings to RaceMenu (in addition to what is already there).

This will allow me to support only one version of the skeleton (without "swapped"\"default" versions) and only one pack of animations (because new skeleton will be compatible with of XPMSE-plugin).

First of all, thank you very much for your mod.

Second of all, I think that's a good step forward.
What would you recommend nowĀ with the current version for Special Edition? RaceMenu or ECE?

8 hours ago, debrarshackelford said:

What would you recommend nowĀ with the current version for Special Edition? RaceMenu or ECE?

Both works fine, but both is not compatible with XPMSE plugin (weapon styles will not work as intended).

If you will use ECE - you should use one of the predefined character presets first, before changing character's face (this will set body proportions to correct values).

17 hours ago, Azazellz said:

With your settings - I think, not.

The scale of the middle part of your character body is set too high.

You cannot scale only the X or Y axis. The scale affects all three axes. That's why abs moved forward too much.

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Can you give me thisĀ preset?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

00_Pose_01.jpg.f915680b09be718e0c4fd8323f8430aa.jpg

24 minutes ago, overconfident said:

It's a small touch, but I love that even though the Amazons are clearly intended for melee combat, they're actually BETTER than almost every other race with magic as well by almost like double the magicka points/recharge. I love how they're just so outrageously overpowered in every respect.

Glad you liked it, but ...

I'll fix that in future updates (someday...) by making two different kind of races - one will be more melee-based, second will be more magical-based.

Just now, Azazellz said:

Glad you liked it, but ...

I'll fix that in future updates (someday...) by making two different kind of races - one will be more melee-based, second will be more magical-based.

That's not a fix! XD

Ā 

...if anything keep them as one race and give the Amazons a slight boost to their natural levels in all the magicka skills. Just to really hammer it in! That's just my opinion of course, I love the mod either way.

9 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Numerical ļ»ævalueļ¼Ÿļ»æļ»æwhich hairĀ mod?

Since I use ENB with color correction - numerical values can't help here. On your game colors will be different.

Hairstyle... Can't recall correct name. But it should be from SG hair pack.

Right now I'm re-installing all programs and games, including Skyrim - because I bought new PC, so I can't check all this ingame.

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Since I use ENB with color correction - numerical values can't help here. On your game colors will be different.

Hairstyle... Can't recall correct name. But it should be from SG hair pack.

Right now I'm re-installing all programs and games, including Skyrim - because I bought new PC, so I can't check all this ingame.

Ok,what is her weapon?this sword

7 minutes ago, Orange3 said:

Are you considering anything involving muscle women with pecs instead of breasts?

It is quite difficult to make.
To make this, we need to remake the upper torso from scratch and create new textures, and normals, and character skeletons...

Also, it will require re-making of all armor sets to fit the new body.

Ā 

So, no. I can't do this.

It's like make a new mod.

Too much work for one person ?

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

It is quite difficult to make.
To make this, we need to remake the upper torso from scratch and create new textures, and normals, and character skeletons...

Also, it will require re-making of all armor sets to fit the new body.

Ā 

So, no. I can't do this.

It's like make a new mod.

Too much work for one person ?

New bug cant be repair...?game sounds isĀ disappear...weapon art....

1 hour ago, a88378438 said:

New bug cant be repair...?game sounds isĀ disappear...weapon art....

I do not know why this is happening.

I did not come across this when I tested my mod, and there are no similar reports from other users.

I think this is a conflict with one of your mods.