On 10/18/2018 at 9:22 PM, Azazellz said:

Technically it's the same spell, yes.

Skyrim do not have any similar effects - so I just use one effect for both spells.

I mean...could be make weapon spell have twice hit or something,to change it becaome more powerful more destruction range?

Technically is could be?

43 minutes ago, a88378438 said:

I'm bad,I think is your new racial abilities power landing  mod........

No, this will be only in the new version of the mod with different races.

And it will take a lot more time (because I still not released update for old version, lol).

1 hour ago, malhavoc431 said:

Aww. Does that mean the super huge ladies won't be in the next release?

Next release will be same as current version, but with new bodies, textures and adjusted armors.

New races, abilities and other stuff is far from complete.

16 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Next release will be same as current version, but with new bodies, textures and adjusted armors.

Before.that,we will have.standalone mod to.test this new abilities make sure.no.bug?

To settle a matter once and for all in new version

22 hours ago, Azazellz said:

So what exactly is the extreme normal maps? Oh I see! They won't be in the Alpha release. I was worried for a moment there.

12 hours ago, a88378438 said:

Before.that,we will have.standalone mod to.test this new abilities make sure.no.bug?

To settle a matter once and for all in new version

"Standalone" version of new abilities for "warrior"-type races is released on nexus for everyone.

When I will start to make new race mod - I just merge them with some tweaks.

6 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

So what exactly is the extreme normal maps? Oh I see! They won't be in the Alpha release. I was worried for a moment there.

It's just my another attempt to add even more muscle relief on Tigersan's normal maps ?

43 minutes ago, GrievousReborn said:

Why no butt muscles?

Because I like it that way.

If you have some basic skills with Photoshop or GIMP you can make your version of normal maps - that's not so difficult actually.

37 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

"Standalone" version of new abilities for "warrior"-type races is released on nexus for everyone.

It's just my another attempt to add even more muscle relief on Tigersan's normal maps ?

If you have some basic skills with Photoshop or GIMP you can make your version of normal maps - that's not so difficult actually.

i don't care if it does not have it just wanted to know

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I see but..what about weapon spell?is more powerful than befroe now?in your new amazon mods