3 hours ago, serejik587 said:

Is there no bodyslides in version 3?

No.

I think I'll upload it later as "modders resources" with some additional files that I use when making\converting stuff.

But since neck area is very new, it will be almost impossible to use new body for tweaking existing UUNP because of neck seam.

12 hours ago, a88378438 said:

I just want to know....the new mods could be before next years finish,for the love i'm not force your hand,just too like this mod....power landing?right,this.......

I just do not know when I can make it.

Don't want to say any concrete day or even month.

Because there are many things that must be done, and I do not know when I will have enough time and motivation to make all this things.

Far be it from me to tell people what to like- like seriously, I have no room to judge- but I just don't understand some peoples' infatuation with THAT MUCH muscle. You know, when the thighs or biceps or what have you are bigger than troll heads and just... basically like what was shown in the preview images; I just don't get it, and likely never will. Again though, with the things I've downloaded for Skyrim, I can't actually be judgemental here, so I'm just commenting and nothing more.

1 hour ago, ZeroFighter said:

I just don't understand some peoples' infatuation with THAT MUCH muscle

Because we can, lol.

Anything (literally anything - even an old stinky sock) can become a fetish for a lot of people.

So, yes, the best way to behave in such a situation is to just shrug and leave ?

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I just do not know when I can make it.

Don't want to say any concrete day or even month.

Because there are many things that must be done, and I do not know when I will have enough time and motivation to make all this things.

Could be make a standalone mod for power landing...?

Alright, special for @a88378438 - Powerlanding Standalone.

PowerLanding Standalone.7z

4 levels of landing;

1) Default. Just a default landing. For a fall height of 0 - 120 units.

2) Light landing. No special sound, light stagger in very small area. Small dust cloud on the spot of landing. For a fall height of 120 - 270 units.

3) Medium landing. Special sound. Heavy stagger in small area. average dust cloud on the spot of landing. For a fall height of 270 - 430 units.

4) HEROIC landing. Loud special sound. All targets in the big area will be pushed away. Very big cloud of dust and rocks on the spot of landing.  For a fall height of 430+ units.

How to get and use:

Add a book with ability through AddItemMenu. Learn spell. Jump (of fall).

How to disable or remove:

Add another book with lesser ability through AddItemMenu. Learn spell. Use it (Z button). Wait 3 sec. All abilities will be removed.

P.s. fall damage protection is not included.

17 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Alright, special for @a88378438 - Powerlanding Standalone.

PowerLanding Standalone.7z

4 levels of landing;

1) Default. Just a default landing. For a fall height of 0 - 120 units.

2) Light landing. No special sound, light stagger in very small area. Small dust cloud on the spot of landing. For a fall height of 120 - 270 units.

3) Medium landing. Special sound. Heavy stagger in small area. average dust cloud on the spot of landing. For a fall height of 270 - 430 units.

4) HEROIC landing. Loud special sound. All targets in the big area will be pushed away. Very big cloud of dust and rocks on the spot of landing.  For a fall height of 430+ units.

How to get and use:

Add a book with ability through AddItemMenu. Learn spell. Jump (of fall).

How to disable or remove:

Add another book with lesser ability through AddItemMenu. Learn spell. Use it (Z button). Wait 3 sec. All abilities will be removed.

P.s. fall damage protection is not included.

I want to marry you

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes character's legs may become invisible while animating certain skills. Jump to fix that. I have no idea why this happens.
There is a special ability: "Stomp" - character stomps very hard on the ground, causing a small earthquake. Made more for fun than for real use. It is a bit unstable (it does not have animations for a first-person view, and “legs disappear” mostly when using this ability), so it's disabled by default, but you can enable it in MCM. You can use this ability when character does not have any weapons equipped, or when equipped with a two-handed weapon, but while the "special button" is pressed.

That cant be repair ?almost most time happen it......this bug

1 hour ago, a88378438 said:

That cant be repair ?almost most time happen it......this bug

Since I have no idea why this happens - no, it can not be fixed for now.

Maybe later, but this will require some animation tweaks (need to cut all non-player data from killmove animations) and using FNIS.

But I have no idea, how to cull all unused data from animations.

And the “legs issue” will be fixed only if it is due to unused data in the animation (for which I have no guarantees).

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Since I have no idea why this happens - no, it can not be fixed for now.

Maybe later, but this will require some animation tweaks (need to cut all non-player data from killmove animations) and using FNIS.

But I have no idea, how to cull all unused data from animations.

And the “legs issue” will be fixed only if it is due to unused data in the animation (for which I have no guarantees).

yes its very strange,maybe is killmove animations have some problem

1 hour ago, a88378438 said:

Did you have original presets?

All ECE presets are inside mod archive, so you can choose what you need during installation process, or you can copy them manually from "==09ECE_Presets==" folder to "Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\Presets" folder.

Old preset will not work with new body due to the large number of changes.

If you want to use your old ECE face preset with new body preset - I can convert it for you, if you give me your preset and say, which skeleton variant you want to use.

I love the standalone power landing mod. Another idea for potential improvements would be to add a hook for footprints to this mod. You could make it so that the ground cracked wherever they walked and such by adding hooks for this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3808/ That would be a really cool feature!

Good idea, but there are some problems:

1) Textures. I'm bad in texturing. Really bad.

2) Permissions. Footprints mod has locked permissions and no source scripts at all.

So if you want custom footprints set only for player character - you should go to footprints mod page and ask about it there.