22 hours ago, Azazellz said:

It is quite difficult to make.
To make this, we need to remake the upper torso from scratch and create new textures, and normals, and character skeletons...

Also, it will require re-making of all armor sets to fit the new body.

So, no. I can't do this.

It's like make a new mod.

Too much work for one person ?

Ah, ok fair enough. Figured I would ask.

Do you know how hard it would be to edit the current textures/normals just enough to fake it with a certain breast size/shape that passes as muscle?

If I turn jiggle physics off, it could sort of look right and allow all the current armors to still work.

3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

All should work, I think.

The body from my mod supports physics, skeleton is a tweaked XPMSSE, so I can't see any problems.

Just needs a working cbp config.txt file. I think it's a slightly different format (installing it makes the belly wiggle and such).

8 hours ago, RocketNow said:

Just needs a working cbp config.txt file. I think it's a slightly different format (installing it makes the belly wiggle and such).

Then you should tweak it yourself. This is not so difficult, because there is .pdf file with instructions.

Also, all lines in the configuration files are commented, so it's pretty easy to understand what they should do.

On 11/11/2018 at 1:04 AM, Azazellz said:

Because we can, lol.

Anything (literally anything - even an old stinky sock) can become a fetish for a lot of people.

So, yes, the best way to behave in such a situation is to just shrug and leave ?

Kind of a dickish way to respond, considering I bent over backwards to point out that I have no room to judge. Yeah, I know; ANYTHING can become a fetish. This isn't news to anyone on sites like this. All I said was that I don't get it. "If you don't like it, why are you commenting here?" I feel you preparing to ask, though now that I've said as much, you'll deny it. Anyway, I commented because the title caught my attention, but the product turned me off. I saw something that caught my interest, only to realize it wasn't for me. And since I was already here, I left my two cents while going out of my way that I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

Finally gotten around to upgrading to 3.0!

Needed to make some adjustments to my Vampire Amazon, and OMG the results look waaaaaay better than it did before.

Here's some updated screenshots

Spoiler

vampire_melee_3_0.jpg.5467d33d7f11f53fb8035d32fc2fdbd5.jpgvampire_flight_3_0.jpg.d2fb9a01582a59dddaf3d63717c0b4b5.jpgfront_warhammer_3_0.jpg.1350653fc990b97e5169472ed1cf9237.jpgfront_bow_3_0.jpg.11e465a391477609c2b7d7df4ad0f0c7.jpgback_3_0.jpg.704198710759de56d05362bd113c2771.jpg

I really should look into installing some poser mods so I don't always only end up with pretty vanilla stances.

Once again thank you Azazellz for such a wonderful mod!

20 hours ago, ZeroFighter said:

Kind of a dickish way to respond, considering I bent over backwards to point out that I have no room to judge. Yeah, I know; ANYTHING can become a fetish. This isn't news to anyone on sites like this. All I said was that I don't get it. "If you don't like it, why are you commenting here?" I feel you preparing to ask, though now that I've said as much, you'll deny it. Anyway, I commented because the title caught my attention, but the product turned me off. I saw something that caught my interest, only to realize it wasn't for me. And since I was already here, I left my two cents while going out of my way that I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

Well, it IS very questionable why you would comment, since you don't add anything useful to this thread or mod. Especially since you seem to be easily offended when somebody replies to your comment. Don't bother answering, because I won't either to keep this thread from steering into philosophy or something like that.

I finally kinda got the Bowsette outfit to work.

Unfortunately the spiked band around the bicep proved exceptionally difficult to work with, so I had to drop it, but the end result is still pretty acceptable to me.

There's a lot of clipping, lots of seeing the "underside" of models, but I can't do real modelling =/.

Spoiler

bowsette_front.jpg.bd86fb67ad1e77bd269e2d71583dacef.jpgbowsette_back.jpg.8673386cc272677e3d2d11efad19b869.jpg

Special thanks to @PeepoHands for unblocking me!

Hey @Azazellz have you ever considered doing armors with crotch bulges for futa characters? (kinda like pic below, I know it's fallout, but I don't have examples from skyrim, sorry) 
Or are there armors that can be easily transformed with Outfit Studio?

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png.2554bcb63763630ea6049ff116173699.png

1 hour ago, debrarshackelford said:

Hey @Azazellz have you ever considered doing armors with crotch bulges for futa characters? (kinda like pic below, I know it's fallout, but I don't have examples from skyrim, sorry)

I had a few ideas, but all of them were not implemented.

1 hour ago, debrarshackelford said:

Or are there armors that can be easily transformed with Outfit Studio? 

You mean armors from my mod, or from mods from another autors?

52 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

You mean armors from my mod, or from mods from another autors?

Yes, from your mod. In F4 that armor had enough points/polygons in the crotch area to not get too pointy, if you know what I mean.

Ideally it would be something with a simple texture, so it doesn't look too expanded. And some type of underwear with enough points/polygons

33 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

BTW, here some assets 

Could you give me a hint how to open this in Outfit studio? (I'm using Mod Organizer, if it makes any difference)

17 minutes ago, debrarshackelford said:

Could you give me a hint how to open this in Outfit studio? (I'm using Mod Organizer, if it makes any difference)

Open .xlm as new project, choose what you need in dropdown menu.

For reducing clipping and other slider-related bugs, I've splitted body shape to different parts.

But fullbody conversion is still there.

17 minutes ago, debrarshackelford said:

Yes, from your mod. In F4 that armor had enough points/polygons in the crotch area to not get too pointy, if you know what I mean.

Ideally it would be something with a simple texture, so it doesn't look too expanded. And some type of underwear with enough points/polygons 

Have no idea. Maybe one of the Bandit\Farmer pants?

I think you must find what suits you best on your own ?

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Open .xlm as new project, choose what you need in dropdown menu.

Thanks, I got it now :)

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Have no idea. Maybe one of the Bandit\Farmer pants?

I think you must find what suits you best on your own ?

Alright I will have a look, thanks ^^