On 12/25/2018 at 7:25 PM, Urielzael1 said:

If I may suggest would you be so kind to port all skyrim vanila armors into amazon

Yes, this is one of my goals.

But making armor takes a lot of time (which I don’t have much).

P.s. here first version of the skeleton, fully compatible with XPMSE-plugin, RaceMenu and weapon styles.

If anyone is interested, then you can test it.

skeleton_female.nif

This one is for the "light" version of the race (that one is smaller and weaker than "regular").

Creating new skeletons takes a lot of time ... I even made special ECE sliders to put weapons in the correct positions...
But setting correct values for 166 different sliders still takes a lot of time.
9 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Yes, this is one of my goals.

But making armor takes a lot of time (which I don’t have much).

P.s. here first version of the skeleton, fully compatible with XPMSE-plugin, RaceMenu and weapon styles.

If anyone is interested, then you can test it.

skeleton_female.nif

This one is for the "light" version of the race (that one is smaller and weaker than "regular").

Creating new skeletons takes a lot of time ... I even made special ECE sliders to put weapons in the correct positions...
But setting correct values for 166 different sliders still takes a lot of time.

wow,which mod?

9 hours ago, Urielzael1 said:

It is nice. Can I ask if you plan to also make very big version simmiliar to pic below? Thank you for any answer

No, I can't do this.

It is not possible to change the shape of the body - since this is require to change the shape of the body for all the armor, which is completely unrealistic (require too much time). I already did it once, and I do not want to repeat it again.

If you want body of such kind - then you can make it by yourself. Current body is compatible with UUNP (and UUNP+JB) sliders, so you can use bodyslide.

11 minutes ago, a88378438 said:

wow,which mod?

Mod?

I can not understand what you mean.

"Light" version is in main archive of the mod, and it's just a slightly nerfed "regular" variant of the race.

23 hours ago, Azazellz said:

No, I can't do this.

It is not possible to change the shape of the body - since this is require to change the shape of the body for all the armor, which is completely unrealistic (require too much time). I already did it once, and I do not want to repeat it again.

If you want body of such kind - then you can make it by yourself. Current body is compatible with UUNP (and UUNP+JB) sliders, so you can use bodyslide.

Mod?

I can not understand what you mean.

"Light" version is in main archive of the mod, and it's just a slightly nerfed "regular" variant of the race.

Oh.....thanks

4 hours ago, Urielzael1 said:

Question does UUNP works with cbbe? I mean does it mean I can use cbbe presets for most females but unp for amazon.

UUNP doesn't work with CBBE the vertices or something don't match, You can have CBBE and UUNP females exists in the same game tho, would need a separate set of a lot of things, like armor.

There's probably a mod out there that manages having different body types in the same game.

Currently trying to figure out a more involved decision making during combat that's vanilla friendly, and managed to come across this link from Riot Games:

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204211284-Champion-Mastery-Guide

There's a section in the article called Champion Titles. Azazellz, I recall you brainstorming for names - there's definitely a few listed in the link that I didn't think of, if you still needed more names.

----------------------------------------------------------

Since people are already mentioning wanting Amazon enemies,

I'm just going to describe what I'm working on in the event someone else already did it, and I didn't know it existed.

- So I don't want a Dark Souls style rework of combat.

- Creating a script that gives NPC the ability to be "immune" to specific weapon types (axe, sword, mace, 1h/2h, unarmed, etc.)

- Same script is capable of reflecting damage back to the attacker based on said weapon types

- To improve the combat decision making of just hitting the closest enemy...

- Strongly considering adding "aura"s to enemies that buff each other, or grant damage immunities to each other

- Strongly considering adding "aura"s to enemies that debuff the player significantly (perhaps to normalize stats, etc.)

- Visually distinct enemies (based on armor currently, and I'm working with vanilla bandits) will have a specific set of auras

- So you are encouraged to make a decision of whether or not you want to kill a health regen buffing enemy first, or a health draining enemy first

- Considering adding Shadow of Mordor type triggers that significantly buff or debuff an enemy based on what's happening around them. (Like some one else is set on fire, causing an enemy to be significantly debuffed).

- Enemies would definitely come in tiers, with lackeys that are super easy to kill but have really annoying auras.

I'm definitely concerned with performance since most of my ideas rely really heavily on auras. 

I don't think encounter pack size should ever exceed 15 enemies.

I think I'm mostly trying to emulate Shadow of Mordor in terms of combat pace.

Currently playing around with the mechanics using bandits (but can't wait to use actual Amazons), but I think it's definitely doable, since I think I've already gotten past the more annoying parts of relearning how to use the CK.

When I'm happy with the general structure of combat I'm totally up for helping with creating NPCs.

I'll take any feedback atm with regards to the brief outline, including if someone else already did something super similar.

Keep up the great work, Azazellz!

5 hours ago, irysius said:

Azazellz, I recall you brainstorming for names - there's definitely a few listed in the link that I didn't think of, if you still needed more names.

Thanks, I will use this.

I'll take any feedback atm with regards to the brief outline, including if someone else already did something super similar.

I don't think it's a good idea at all.

Try to play a little with "Deadly Wenches" and other "xxx Wenches" mods.

Too many special effects on screen with big AoE is very annoying for long-plays.

Also, without increased enemy spawn, a rare encounter will contain more than 6 actors (usually 2 or 3 for indoors, 6 for open-world camps and fortresses).

12 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Thanks, I will use this.

I don't think it's a good idea at all.

Try to play a little with "Deadly Wenches" and other "xxx Wenches" mods.

Too many special effects on screen with big AoE is very annoying for long-plays.

Also, without increased enemy spawn, a rare encounter will contain more than 6 actors (usually 2 or 3 for indoors, 6 for open-world camps and fortresses).

Could be have some flexing  biceps animations?

Hrm you're right, I do get annoyed by Deadly Wenches, which is kind of why I'm definitely avoiding special effects and sticking to either hit shaders or armor silouettes.

I'll take the reduced spawn count (max 6) into consideration, as I am also sometimes annoyed at dynamic respawns that Deadly Wenches can trigger (esp around skeleton).

Thanks for the early feedback!

Hrm you're right, I do get annoyed by Deadly Wenches, which is kind of why I'm definitely avoiding special effects and sticking to either hit shaders or armor silouettes.

I'll take the reduced spawn count (max 6) into consideration, as I am also sometimes annoyed at dynamic respawns that Deadly Wenches can trigger (esp around skeleton).

6 is not max, but this is more common "battle scenario".

Forsworn camps can have up to 10-12 "fighting units" at once. Camp near Blades Temple, for example. Or big village of falmers in Dawnguard DLC.

Of course there are mods like "Skyrim More Spawns" and others.

Also, I do not think that the game will be able to work with "tactical"-style of combat.

Usually player restricted in movement (narrow places) and targets to kill (if you are not a stealth-type of character with the bow, of course).

Skyrim while playing as warrior is much more "straight" - you just going forward and kill everything that tries to kill you, one by one ?

But if you succeed, and in this combat-system it will be interesting to play, I'll be glad that I was wrong.

Sorry about my english, I'm not good at describing complex thoughts.

4 hours ago, irysius said:

Have you tried this mod before?

No, but idea looks nice. Reminds me assassins from Morrowind ?

Hey @Azazellz would you recommend skyrim legendary edition or special edition for your mods?
And how would I go about converting non amazon armor into amazon armor? 
And could you please tell me, if you HAD to choose between RaceMenu and ECE, which one would you use?(for SKLE and SKSE?)

25 minutes ago, debrarshackelford said:

Hey @Azazellz would you recommend skyrim legendary edition or special edition for your mods?
And how would I go about converting non amazon armor into amazon armor? 
And could you please tell me, if you HAD to choose between RaceMenu and ECE, which one would you use?(for SKLE and SKSE?)

I prefer Legendary. No problems with new version of SKSE and SKSE-related mods after each CC update, + working HDT physics.

You should know how to work with custom project and sliders in OutfitStudio (you can find this stuff in this thread on previous pages. ). I cannot give a link to a good guide for this, because I studied all this on my own.

Right now It does not matter which of the modifications you will use. Because all versions does not support XPMSE-related sliders and scripts for weapon styles.

After I release the new version, it will also not matter, because both versions will support the styles for the weapon (I hope).

Main difference between RM and ECE will be in character customization. RM use pre-defined skeleton from race folder, in ECE body proportions should be loaded through one of the hand-made presets before character customization. And ECE have much more sliders for further tweaking of character's proportions.

19 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I prefer Legendary. No problems with new version of SKSE and SKSE-related mods after each CC update, + working HDT physics.

You should know how to work with custom project and sliders in OutfitStudio (you can find this stuff in this thread on previous pages. ). I cannot give a link to a good guide for this, because I studied all this on my own.

Right now It does not matter which of the modifications you will use. Because all versions does not support XPMSE-related sliders and scripts for weapon styles.

After I release the new version, it will also not matter, because both versions will support the styles for the weapon (I hope).

Main difference between RM and ECE will be in character customization. RM use pre-defined skeleton from race folder, in ECE body proportions should be loaded through one of the hand-made presets before character customization. And ECE have much more sliders for further tweaking of character's proportions.

Hi friends,did the weapon art still not fix it...?bug,i mean

13 minutes ago, Urielzael1 said:

May I ask you what armors you've planned for next update and if I can suggest some armor mods that I would really see in future?

Right now I finished only one set - "Champion of Molag Bal".

In future plans - make a new version for some old armors. Ebony, stormcloak officer, scaled, hide, and maybe some others. These are mostly armor sets that I made one of the first.

But all this will not be soon. Now I have a lot of other things to do.

Here goes: 

This specific mod is created with Amazons in mind, but currently testing with vanilla npcs. I hope the details within better explain my previous post on combat.

I also enjoy killing enemies one by one, warrior style, just hope these systems can introduce enough variation to it.

Hopefully I'll get to cleaning up what I have and upload a very rough version for folks to try out.

Designing the mod in such a way that (fingers crossed) applying this system to Amazon npcs is as simple as just adding "class abilities"

Hello :) Azaellz is there anyway i can possibly help this mod out?

:P or just maybe be awesome with some more tattoos perhaps?

i just love this mod ^_^ as you've seen  And would much like to help it along still. 
Looking forward to the 2.0 and, congrats on the update thus fair !

On 1/10/2019 at 1:19 AM, LillyButch said:

Hello :) Azaellz is there anyway i can possibly help this mod out?

It's depens of what you can do.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, a88378438 said:

I still want to weapon art but get be fix?

It's just....sigh

Not sure it's even possible. I'm trying to find something that can help me with editing vanilla killmoves - and can't find anything.

Alright. I think I’ve finished working with new XPMSE-compatible skeletons.

Do not use modmanagers. Manual installation only. For Legendary Edition only (for now).

Here is two archives.

First archive contain 6 different variants of skeletons with corresponding ECE presets (XS-preset is for "light" race variant).

Put skeleton file inside "meshes\Az\TrueAmazonsRace\character assets female"

If you using ECE - put presets inside "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save\"

Skeletons Test.7z

Second archive contain critical data for ECE users (I added new sliders and moved all weapon related sliders to new tabs).

Without this files new ECE presets will not work! Old presets will not work with new data too, because I completely changed the whole weapon-scaling system.

Put all files from this archive inside "meshes\CharacterMakingExtender"

ECE Test.7z

I will be glad if someone wants to test all these things.

If you find stange things in the placement of weapons - write to me, I will try to fix it.