3 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

oh ok well I already have violate installed. I just thought that having to fight after getting kidnapped was not part of the mod. I thought that when you get kidnapped you cant fight, (because ur kidnapped lol) so they just transport you back to their base and rape you without having any fighting chance

lol yeah was always weird to be kidnapped and they think, nah we wont take their guns....but vin did the best he could with what was available at the time, this mod is from the early days,Ā Ā i also didn't like how you were just taken by an invisible force, much preferred the skyrim way (npcs actually appear and try to knock you out) maybe that was vinfamy's plan for the future but he's moved on so......

14 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

lol yeah was always weird to be kidnapped and they think, nah we wont take their guns....but vin did the best he could with what was available at the time, this mod is from the early days,Ā Ā i also didn't like how you were just taken by an invisible force, much preferred the skyrim way (npcs actually appear and try to knock you out) maybe that was vinfamy's plan for the future but he's moved on so......

Yeh and also that thing where you get abducted by a NPC that is impossible to abduct you e.g. by a dog LOL

Is there any newly-developed framework that aspires to replace four-play?

As about skyrim, well the truth is that the modding community of skyrim is so much advanced compared to fallout 4

1 minute ago, Falloutersexy said:

Ā 

There's AAFĀ  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/Ā Ā its not an adult framework, its just an animation loader but there are several adult animation packs for it and also several of the FP mods have been converted to work with it,Ā development is still on going and there are some issues

Ā 

Also flashy, the author of the RSE mod has been given permission to take over fourplay, so at some point (probably not any time soon) we should see an update, tbh fourplay in itself works pretty well now, its just lacking the decentĀ animations that you can currently get on AAF.

Ā 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, SSAneko said:

For some reason when I get kidnapped, it doesnt do the animations instead they just shoot me like a stanard vanilla. However the animations work fine for everything else.

This isn'tĀ a sex mod, its just a means of transportation to put you nearĀ enemies who then knock you down and have some fun with you, you still need another mod like violate or RSE for the sex to happen, not very immersive but that's how it is.

On 10/9/2018 at 9:48 AM, Evilhomer said:

This isn'tĀ a sex mod, its just a means of transportation to put you nearĀ enemies who then knock you down and have some fun with you, you still need another mod like violate or RSE for the sex to happen, not very immersive but that's how it is.

GG i thought for a moment i did something wrong lmao

• 6 months later...

Just bought Fallout last week, and (following the guide from this forum) installed fourplay, animations, violate and kidnapped. Set Kidnap chance to 100% to see what would happen, and ran south past Sanctuary and the Red Rocket stop.

Ā 

... almost immediately got kidnapped, wound up between houses south of the red rocket thing. In the sex scene that followed, the kidnapper humped the air near my kneeling character's face, she later had a cum effect on her butt. (Erm, do I need to manually position actors?)

Ā 

... and the remaining gang members seemed neither inclined to violate me, nor to prevent me from running back to the red rocket where the kidnapper with the quest marker had run to.

Ā 

My naked char started a fistfight to get my stuff back, lost, and stood there with her arms up while the stray dog started humping the kidnapper. At this point I decided I probably messed up something during the installation :D

Ā 

1 hour ago, Yotix said:

Just bought Fallout last week, and (following the guide from this forum) installed fourplay, animations, violate and kidnapped. Set Kidnap chance to 100% to see what would happen, and ran south past Sanctuary and the Red Rocket stop.

Ā 

... almost immediately got kidnapped, wound up between houses south of the red rocket thing. In the sex scene that followed, the kidnapper humped the air near my kneeling character's face, she later had a cum effect on her butt. (Erm, do I need to manually position actors?)

Ā 

... and the remaining gang members seemed neither inclined to violate me, nor to prevent me from running back to the red rocket where the kidnapper with the quest marker had run to.

Ā 

My naked char started a fistfight to get my stuff back, lost, and stood there with her arms up while the stray dog started humping the kidnapper. At this point I decided I probably messed up something during the installation :D

Ā 

Do you have the old version of @Leito86 animations installed version 1.4b if not then this could be your problem with the animations or you could try changing the animations that play by pressing 1 or 3 key Scene advance .

the keys are on the NumPad:Ā Ā Ā Ā  8= ForwardĀ  ,Ā  2= BackwardsĀ  , 4= Left , 6= Right ,Ā  5= Rotate , 7= Menu , 0= End SceneĀ Ā  Also do try to have sex scenes start on flat ground and not near anything for best results. hope this helps ?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @mashup47 :)

Some of the animations are okay, some are still positioned off by about an ingame meter.

I guess the problem might be my load order, IĀ installed Four-Play, AAF,Ā FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a, Corrected positions for Leit's Animation Pack, AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations, and some mods to use them (Prostitution and Vanilla Fudge) ... I guess I'll try reinstalling, and reading the instructions more carefully this timeĀ :D

Ā 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...